Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) Empty
PostSubject: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 6:33 pm

A scent of smoke and used condoms lined the streets. Rage knew he lived In a bad part of town, but It wasn't until now he noticed how bad it was. He sat leaned against the front of his apartment, waiting for a girl he was supposed to meet, Noelle. He had noticed she was really stressed out today, and Invited her over for a break.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 6:39 pm

There was a loud rumble from down the street, though it was obvious as Noelle pulled up on her bike that she had revved it when she turned the corner. The bike itself was as loud as the average car, a sleek black and shaped like the old World War 2 bike. She stopped in front of his apartment, pulling her yellow cat-eared helmet off and shaking her hair out. She looked over to him, raising a brow. "Rage, right?"

OOC:
Yes, she has Celty's helmet, and heeeeere's her bike
A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) Hist_mod_r12_2v_m

Last edited by Xaldalneir on October 13th 2014, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 6:46 pm

"Yeah. Ya know you know, you didn't have to make such an entrance. I live In the boondocks. Stuff like that gets you shanked. Trust me, I know. That's why I ditched my ride before I left." He motioned her to follow him in his apartment, and up the stairs to his place. The door read 34, and Rage opened the door, revealing his average living area. A comfortable looking couch, a flat screen TV, and a small-ish kitchen area. "Yeah I know, not the best digs, but, I what I can afford at the moment. Make yourself at home." He flopped on the couch, stretching out.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 6:51 pm

She shrugged as she followed him, pulling out her keys and revealing a surprising attachment: a car fob. She clicked lock on it, and her bike beeped several times. She followed him into his apartment, shrugging again. "Believe me, I've seen worse. Been in my fair share of drug dens..." She said that unabashedly, clearly not ashamed of her past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 6:57 pm

"So, Dollface." He said, with a more serious tone and face then usual, "What's your story?" The Death Scythe sat up on his couch, facing Noelle. "And believe me, I can see through bullshit, so don't give me any, got me?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:00 pm

She shrugged at his threat, leaning against the wall and appearing more feminine than her personality. "Came here after shocking a girl in my class in catholic school. Parents sent me here to train, wanted me to be 'God's Angel of Wrath' or some such bullshit. Needless to say, once I got a taste of freedom, I wanted more. Spiraled, ending up almost ODing on meth. Cleaned up, got a job as a teachers assistant, replaced the old man when he retired. Short, simple, to the point."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:05 pm

Rage laughed. "Not to be rude or anything but," He said, getting up, and walking over to sit next to Noelle. "I would love to have a past like that." He took out his pack of cigarettes, lit one, then took a puff, exhaled, and sat
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:07 pm

"Mind if I have one?" She reached out, waiting for him to offer her one. "And whatever you say, big guy. Drove quite the wedge between me and my old partner... Think he's somewhere in South Africa now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:14 pm

He handed her a cig, and lit it with his middle finged, his signiture. "Yeah. That's the last one. Put it to good use." He finished his cig, crumbled up the remains in his hand. "Ya know I sat in your class today wondering..... How someone like you could be so stressed out. Someone that stressed must be pretty messed up." He said chuckling. "But then, I took a look at myself, and realized I was the one that was really messed up. Hell, I can't remember before I was 13." He faced Noelle. "And you. Are the most exquisite woman......" He stopped his self, still looking at her. "No, I'm just a wast of your time."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:21 pm

Noelle sighed, rubbing her eyes and taking a long drag of the cigarette. "How are you a waste of my time, exactly? Thanks for you cig. As for the, er, incident... It's complicated. Parts I don't like to talk about..." She rubbed her lace arm wraps with her free arm, holding the cigarette up near her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:24 pm

"I'm just not that type of guy. I cause destruction. I just think I'm worth such a...... Fine woman like you." He moved her hair out of her face, and scooted around in front of her. "But being worth my time is totally different. " He said in a flirty tone, motioned her to what could be.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:30 pm

Noelle rose a brow at his insinuation, smirking some. "You think I'm not acquainted with destruction? How naive of you, after learning my story..." Her own tone became light and flirty, her eyelids fluttering some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:36 pm

Rage leaned in. Resting his forehead against Noelle. "I'm not your average Joe as you can probably tell. I have no friends, but I care for all. The only that makes me different Is my insight. I let others decide whether or not I'm worth their time. Never the other way around." He got on his knees, hovering over Noelle's lap, still holding head to hers. "So....." He said, pulling to the side the strap of her shirt and bra. "Am I worth your time?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:40 pm

Noelle let out a husky chuckle, giving a small nod. "Worth my time, and my attention..." She drifted a hand up, gently tangling her fingers in his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:44 pm

"Hmmm. Okay then. You first, I suppose?" He said with a devilish smile. He hiked up her short skirt, revealing her colorful panties. Rage sat, staring at them, waiting for her okay for him to go down. "Whenever you say."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:47 pm

Noelle leaned more against the wall, dropping the cigarette on the floor and immediately grinding it out before nodding. "Whenever you're ready, lover-boy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:50 pm

"Okay, they don't call me a Legend for nothing." He pulled off her panties, revealing the beauty that was hid underneath. Keeping his eyes fixed on Noelle, Rage went in, linking back and forth, on striving on from the grunting noises he heard from above.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:52 pm

Noelle let out a groan at his exuberance, hips grinding forward to get more access from him. She brought a hand up, muffling her mouth with her arm, her whole body starting to shudder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:56 pm

He pulled up her shirt, the off, revealing her larger breasts, which he cupped before moving his mouth to her left nipple, sacking on it. He took his index and middle finger and placed them where his mouth was, thrusting back and forth, rapidly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:58 pm

Noelle's head fell forward and she let out a mewling moan, her legs tightening around his hand and her hips bucking in tandem with the thrusts of his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:03 pm

He fell back, winded from the workout. "Well how was that? Worth your time?" He thrust ed a few more times as he felt her orgasm again, them pulled out his hand, wet, and backed up a little bit, revealing his tight pants.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:07 pm

Noelle leaned hard against the wall, panting softly. She reached back and unhooked her bra before kneeling down, smirking some. "B-Better than other men I've had..." She got on all fours, crawling slowly towards him slowly. "And how would you like some payback?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:12 pm

Rage stood up, and readjusted himself. "Thanks for the offer but......" He said, picking up Noelle's shirt and handing to her. "I think that's enough. I mean....." He said, slipping on his red leather jacket. "I can't give to you all right away. Partners learn to worm together, right?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "How about it? Wanna be my meister?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:14 pm

Noelle looked up at him, clearly displeased with his actions. She stood, still nude, and pushed him forward and back against a wall, growling back in her throat. "Heres the deal, partner. I showed you mine. You get to show me yours. That's how partnerships usually work. So how about you get off your high horse and let me return your favor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:19 pm

"Feisty." He said, unbuckled his belt. His election his back in full swing. "If you insist." He said, dropping his drawers, then threw off his jacket and tee shirt, revealing his toned body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next