Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ] Empty
PostSubject: First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ]   First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 7:05 pm

Walking out of her miniature city apartment, a young teenaged girl stepped onto one of the many streets of Death City. It was fairly early in the morning, but the sun was already blasting the famous town with waves of merciless sun rays as it 'laughed' with its toothy mouth wide open. Placing a horizontal hand right above her eyes, the girl squinted her lavender eyes as she peered out towards the large and towering academy. Despite of the fact that she had been hear for over a week, a single glace at the school made her shiver with pure amazement and to add on to that, today was going to be the day that she would actually go inside of it as a full DWMA student. Lightly smiling, she ran back inside to grab her small, kitten shaped backpack that she had ordered from a Japanese store online a few weeks ago. However the moment she went back inside, the girl was greeted by a crowd of braking dogs and meowing cats, all happy to see her face again.

"Meh! I love you guys too, but no need to surround me," she said with a bigger smile.

The girl knelt down and caressed the heads of the animals gently. A few of the dogs gave her loving licks on her face, all in which she took without grimacing, while the cats rubbed their soft bodies against her and sung the woman a symphony of delighted purrs. Because of this, she couldn't help, but to giggle and hugs a few of the animals. After a moment of petting the cats and dogs, the teenager stood up and quickly grabbed her bag. She was about to walk out of the door, when she felt a wiggling movement come from inside of the bag. Instantly she opened the bag to see that one of her pet hamsters, Gloria the Ginormous, was making herself a nest out of the blank pieces of paper in her book bag. Now you would expect her to grow angry at this point, but the girl laughed loudly. She gently pulled the fat hamster out of her bag, gave her a quick rub on the head, and placed her back into her cage in the girl's room and made sure that the lock she had placed on the cage's door was locked completely. The girl then ran back into the small living room, cleaned her backpack out from the torn up pieces of paper, and placed it back on her back.

"Alright. Time to go to the DWMA!" she cheered in a low tone.

Saying her good-byes to her furry family, she ran out the door and down the city street as fast as a yellow jacket. She didn't stop running until she was faced will an incredibly long trail of overpowering stairs and instantly a wave of shock stabbed into her like a sharp knife to the gut. She started to think it was a joke and that her was an elevator hidden somewhere, but that idea was killed when a group of older male DWMA students came by and walked up the stairs like it was no problem. Crushed by shock, she stood her place for two minutes before clustering up the courage to venture up the stairs. At first she walked up the first couple of flights just fine, but after a while, she started to grow tired. She didn't dare stop, however, because she knew that her older brother and sister were waiting for her at the top and they last thing she wanted to do was make them think that she wasn't cut out for it. So with the little bit of energy she had left, the young girl climbed up the stairs. A pulse of proudness and relief hit her when she reached the top.

"Well I'll be damned! You made it up here faster than what we did the first time we climbed up them!" a familiar voice beamed at her while clapping

The girl smiled when she heard her brother's voice and saw him walking over to her. But one thing bothered her. Her sister wasn't with him.

"Where's sis at? I thought she would be here.."

"Oh she's busy training. That butthead. She did, however, tell me to tell you that she'll walk you home after school. OH! I just remembered! Be sure to hang around in the front entrance before the bell rings for you to go to class. That way you'll be able to see who's also a newbie and get a chance to see your possible partner. Err, I gotta go now. BYE!"

Before Remi could say another word to him, her brother dash out of sight in a matter of seconds. She gave a soft sigh, but took his words and walked inside. She stopped in the front area and looked around; there were many people here. All sorts of people to be precise. Some were experienced students, while others looked to be decent. Minutes went by and Remi couldn't seem to be able to spot another newbie like herself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ]   First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 7:15 pm

Jet yawned as he walked by and spotted Remi and walks over "Hey what's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ]   First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 9:18 pm

Remi was growing tired of useless looking and was just about to head towards her class room when suddenly a man appeared from the blue and asked 'whats's up'. Blinking for a moment she collected enough courage to say few words to him.

"Nothing much.." Remi replied in a shy, low tone as she looked slighting towards her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ]   First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 10:51 pm

Jet grins and says "Well for one the sky is up. Anyway what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ]   First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 1:16 am

After a long, tiring walk up the insane amount of stairs to the DWMA, Nick was both out of breathe and discouraged. He thought to himself "Why am I even here now? I probably won't even find a meister to partner with. Heck, I don't even know where my class is. I better get directions." Nick walked over to the nearest person he saw, a shorter girl. "Umm, sorry to bother you, but which way is it to this class?" He mumbled awkwardly to the girl, gesturing to his class timetable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ]   First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ] I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 12:40 am

Naturally Kyouhei was at times a curious person, he was indeed intrigued by the 3 person commotion going on. He noticed 1 person, Jet Tucker, his first ever friend, though the other 2 members he couldn't point out. Possibly because he has never met them in his life.

As tempting as it was to approach them he decided to keep his distance for a little bit, as a "feeling out" process he would call it. Or maybe he would approach them since Jet was apart of the group. Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ]   First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day at school? May Lord Death help me... [ Open to all! ]
Page 1 of 1