Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg Empty
PostSubject: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 8:26 pm

Ey, wise guy. Yeah, you! Come closer. Lemme tell you a little story.

See, there was once this chump named Nick, and this Dame called Ayaza. Both were what you might call Kishin Eggs. Now, can't tell you much about Ayaza, but Nick was a grade A mook. In one of them there video games, he would be the guy the hero killed with ease, in the shows, he'd be the loser in the red shirt that got shot down by the badguy of the week.

Except, by some stroke of luck, he survived. And now, he was hiding out in Tokyo. Currently, this chump was in a back alley, in a raincoat, a big yellow one. See, thing is, it was simply pouring in Tokyo, and Nicky boy didn't exactly have much in the way of cash.

The mook shivered, cold. Why me....
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 9:30 pm

Sigh...another day alone...what is it my fifth? A young petite girl sat in the alleyway, hugging her knees as she looked around pathetically, the skies overhead darkening as raindrops began to steadily fall. "Dammit...It's so cold..." Her gray hair was matted terrible against her face, with her clothes slightly bloodstained, and dirt lightly coating her face. " I'm gonna die out here aren't I...?" ]You're gonna die... No hope, all alone, nobody else. How does it feel to be alone? Do you like what you've done? Now you'll get what you deserve... The girl clutched her head, and began to kick outwards. "No! NO! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! NOT TRUE! Don't. Remind. Me!" She yelled out. I don't want to end like this... Two light pink see-through swords materialized on both sides of her, and began to wildly slash out, scraping through the walls. The girl looked through the alleyway, spotting Nick. She got up and rushed towards him, her hands outstretched as she reached for him, planning to use some of his energy to make his death all the more easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 9:51 pm

Nick would find himself grabbed all of a sudden by that broad, Ayaza, startling the poor sucker, causing him to shoot up into the air. "ACK! DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT, DAMNIT!" He would say. "I coulda SHOT you, damnit! Didn't your parents ever teach you not to go bugging strangers?" He would feel...something. A little bit more tired, as if he had just finished moving a slightly larger than normal box. This was, of course, him being drained. Were he a normal person, he would probably be out of breath. As it was, he barely noticed.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 11:16 pm

"DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM!" The swords spun around and aimed towards Nick's neck, shaking heavily while the girl was breathing somewhat heavily. "I don't want to think about them right now...not right now...NOT EVER!" She looked down as tears began streak down her face. "I can't go back to them..." she said aloud, gripping the man harder as the swords began to sharpen and thin out at the blades. You miss them don't you? You must have to, why else are you getting worked up?I do miss them...very much. But it's barely been five days...So you regret what you've done? "No! Of course not! I hate them!" Her hand began to twitch. "I don't regret what I did!" Twitch. Right...? The swords floating beside her stabbed into the wall behind Nick, before shattering. Ayaza reached for her belt and pulled out a small dagger, holding it away from his chest, almost prepared to strike. "I don't care....I want your soul...no...I...rather...need it right now..." Twitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 11:25 pm

Nick would react swiftly, jerking out of her grip and jumping back, pulling out a pair of pistols. damnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnit

"H-hey, c-calm down! Y-you wouldn't w-want my s-soul anyw-ways, too mu-much effort, and be-besides, its all red and nasty." She was acting like a druggie. Druggies were always SOMEWHAT unpredictable, but you give them a choice between easy drugs and hard to get drugs, they will always pick easy. "B-Besides, there are PLENTY of other souls besides mine, that would be e-easier to get! H-hell, I'll help you get em!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 12:49 am

"Help?" He seems scared...am I scaring? He's stuttering...is this what I am now? Someone who scares people before trying to kill them? Do I find enjoyment in this?! "Am I..." No...no time to question. The idea of having souls were tempting her actually more than she wanted...the idea dragged her in. She looked out at the street hastily, gazing at those were walking...they were all only a few feet away. The odd thing was how little attention she really attracted. Maybe they were simply too busy to care? Then now would be the perfect time to strike wouldn't it? But despite how tempting the idea was...the feeling of the lives that she's taking and using as her own was also overwhelming. She clenched her left fist as she slipped the dagger back on her belt, walking into the crowd of people with the swords materialized once more at her side. She gripped one sword in her hand as she slashed horizontally, striking down about two people with her blade. 

Once they were slain, it immediately started a sort of panic among the crowd as they scattered to inform law officials.  She looked down at the leftover souls as they were absorbed into her body, with her  breaking down shortly after as she silentky wept. "Dammit...why..." You like this don't you? You monster... I bet it pleases you to hear the screams of innocents... Why did you take my life? Was my life simply not worth living in your eyes? "No! NO! Shut up! I don't know! Stop asking questions!" The swords slashed wildly, brutally wounding three more individuals as they fell over and began to bled, their souls being absorbed as well.

SOUL COUNT: 15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 12:57 am

.....WELL. She seemed to be focusing on people that weren't him so....That was a plus, he guessed. 

Of course, were it not for the paranoid fear that she would hunt him down later, Nick would have fled. As it was, fate had a tendency to screw him in the ass. Nick Gavin...Once a high paid associate of the Don, now just another mass murderer. Oh how the mighty had fallen...

Walking forward, he aimed his guns, and fired. Exiting the barrels were two massive 'bullets', funky looking things with faces on them. Bullet Bills. Tearing into the crowd, they killed a good seven, injuring four more. Walking forward, Nick scooped up five of the souls, leaving the rest for the crazy dame.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 1:35 am

The girl glanced at her side, witnessing as the man went ahead and killed the people around them. She clenched her hand as she saw him scooping up the souls. "The nerv of him..." The souls, all of the souls...they were for her? They were calling for her. You're no better than he is... "But I don't care though." That's a lie. Stop denying. "Denying what?" That you don't care. Our lives are not play things for you use...  "They calm me though...When I'm without them, I feel empty....scared...like I want to wait in the shadows and just wait to fall over..." The souls were absorbed into her body promptly. She grabbed the two swords and walked over to a fallen over couple. The woman was trying to help the man up so they can resume their escape. As the girl approached, their face was swamped in fear, yet a flicker of hope that maybe she would let them go...right? They stared into her soul, their eyes begging to be free, with the mouths curved in a flicker of confidence that read "everytthing is going to be okay." The girl slashed the sword across the woman's neck, decapitating her, before stabbing the man with the same sword in the stomach, sliding it up to his neck as he spewed up blood, with his head being sliced in half afterwards. The souls were now left together, the same way they died...together...At least they had each other...and I killed them...together. The souls were absorbed.

SOUL COUNT: 19 SOULS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 1:51 am

Holy crap I'm working with a serial killer. That would be Nicks reaction to spotting Ayaza slay the couple. Don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact, continue with your murderous rampage that way she doesn't eat you.  

The Kishin Egg would continue to fire bullet bills, one of which hit a small car, causing it to explode, killing six more. Walking forward, he would grab three of them, downing them quick. 

It was then, of course, that he heard sirens. Shitshitshitshit! "Er, I would hurry this up if I were you! I can hear the fuzz, and you DON'T want to be hear when they arrive!" He would shout at Ayaza as his eyes darted around, looking for a getaway vehicle before settling on a small car, its driver still in it. Dashing forward, he yanked the driver out through the window, before opening the door from the inside, and sliding it. Time to ditch this scene!

...Aaand take the crazy murderhobo with him. He left her, she could probably give his description to the cops. Damnit. "Get in, we're blowing this popsickle stand!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 2:20 am

She was awoken from her daze by not only the sound of sirens, but also by Nick's urgent yelling. It seems I'm outnumbered... But...souls made her feel calm? Is it a crime to want comfort? You only think it makes you feel calm. You use it as an outlet of your stress...Why use our liVes as your comfort? "NO! SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO! NOTHING AT ALL!" She clutched her head tightly as he her swords left her hands whirred around her wildly, slicing up three people who attempted to play hero, with their souls being absorbed afterwards. They make me calm...they make me calm! It just...feels nice, a feeling that I need! But everyone gets mad... She looked back to the police, who began to skid towards their location. The girl walked to the car Nick was in, absorbing the leftover souls as well, the swords shattering as she climbed in, rubbing her arm nervously, and also guiltily. "...My name...is Ayaza.....Ayaza Malum."

SOUL COUNT: 25 SOULS

Last edited by Oblivion Dragon on July 16th 2014, 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 2:25 am

Nick would put the petal to the metal, so to speak, and start speeding off. "Lucky Nick's the name, pulling cons is my game!" Or...it used to be. Damnit, now he missed the old days. Behind him, he saw the tell tale light of cop cars. "Damnit. Ey, you any good at shooting a gun? Because I'mma need you to shoot down the mooks following us while I drive." He would toss Shock at Ayaza, spinning the wheel, making a sharp turn. "Take that gun, and see about getting those pigs off our tail, wouldja, doll face?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 2:54 pm

A gun...? He wants me to kill them with this? No...I won't...I can't...!! When I killed people it was because I wanted souls, because souls make me feel good...they're just nice...but here it feels like it's in vain...I can't. My conscience is already heavily weighed enough...I never even used a gun...so how could I...? She glanced down at the gun Nick gave her, picking it up and holding it in her hands. She looked back at the police, the sound of sirens echoeing in her head. She felt scared...if she were arrested...what would happen? What would they do? The mere thought  made her shudder in fear...yes fear. The few times she actually felt fear as the possibilities rocked around in her head. She tossed the gun in her hands at Nick, before looking down shamefully, trying not to cry. "I'm sorry....Lucky Nick, but I can't. I can't just shoot and try to kill for no reason! I already killed almost twenty people, but at least I had a reason! I can't do it now! And if I get caught, at least I deserve it...if I escape, then I guess that's what fate intended...but I won't kill them just because!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 7:50 pm

"FUNNY TIME TO GROW A CONSCIENCE!" Nick would shout as he pulled a hard left, grabbing his gun as he did so. Crap crap crap crap. He did NOT want to get caught! Considering they skipped the trial phase with Kishin Eggs and just executed em. "FINE, YOU DON'T WANT TO KILL A COP? TAKE THE WHEEL!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 8:46 pm

"Wait? Drive?! What if I run over someone...Nevermind...! I'll try to...." She grabbed the wheel out of his hands, her very own still shaking. The car swerved left and right as she struggled to take control, nearly running over a handful of people, and crashing through a fruit cart. "Oh my...please don't kill them please! Maybe just scare them...I mean, you AREN'T going to kill them...right?" She can't help but think he will, despite her wishes. They've already seen her face! She can't stay in Japan...no, not right now...! She has to leave immediately...maybe this Nick guy can help somehow. "Excuse me Lucky Nick? Do you think you can get me out of...erm Japan? I can't stay here...PLEASE?! Maybe I could pay you back somehow...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 9:41 pm

Nick would lean out the window, and begin firing bullet bills, knocking the police cruisers off the road. "WE CAN DISCUSS THAT WHEN WE AREN'T RUNNING FOR OUR LIVES!" He would say as he aimed and fired. DAMN this girl needed to get her priorities straight. This was not the time or place to discuss deals of mutual interest. 

Of course, then she hit a fruit cart, causing a melon to knock Nicks hat off. "MY HAT! GAH, FUCK! NOT IMPORTANT! QUICK, TAKE A SHARP LEFT!" He would say as he switched to impact bullets.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 12:45 am

"O-okay!" She gripped the steering wheel and attempted a sharp left turn, just as he instructed. Unfortunately however, the turn came out too wide. The result of the wide turn costed a handful of people their lives, as the car swerved into a sidewalk taking out about three people. Their bodys left on the windshield, bloody, and battered. The souls would promptly leave their body and are absorbed into Ayaza's. Murderer... "N-no! I'm not a murderer! It was an accident! AN ACCIDENT!" An accident you wanted to happen! "No! I swear! I didn't mean it! Please!" She yelled, holding her head in her hands as she shook it repeatedly, hitting it with her hands. "LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY CAN'T I EVER GET A BREAK?! STOP BOTHERING ME!" With no hands on the wheel, the car would swerve even further, injuring a few more people that dared to stay in the automobile's path of carnage.

SOUL COUNT: 28
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 2:52 pm

Nick would fire a few more impact shots, knocking the police cruisers off the road. Of course he was nearly knocked out of the car by the turn, barely staying in. With a growl, he pulled back into the car, and grabbed the wheel. "Okay, Police are gone. Just have to find a place to ditch the car. Luckily, there's a parking garage near here to ditch it at. "
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 7:04 pm

"And then what? Are you going to help me out of here? Or you're just going to leave me for dead? I don't want to die...I-I can't...Please? You WILL help me right? I can try to offer a payment of some sort...I insist..." Why should you get the right to live? Because I'm alive. That's not a reason. I don't care. Give a reason I'm afraid of dying alone....is that what you wanted to hear? She folded her hands together as she shuffled uncomfortably in her seat, taking calm steady breaths in an attempt to remain calm. "Um...assuming you do get me out of here...where would I be going? Or you don't care? Or it doesn't matter? Would you be coming too? Or we just act like we never met each other...or...um...sorry for over saturating you with questions...I just...really want to leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 7:14 pm

Nick would pull into the parking garage, quietly. "Ait, first off, I AM willing to help you get out of this rat hole of a country, under a few conditions. 1. You do what I say, when I say it. 2. No going full psycho like you did when we first met. 3. Your payment to me is to help me with future endeavors when we get out, because make no mistake, I don't want to be here either. Deal? As for our destination..."

Nicks eyes would glint. "Ever been to Chicago?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 10:43 pm

"Ch-Chicago? I'm afraid I've never been there..." She looked down as she shuffled her hands, looking around the parking garage only to be meeted with an unpopulated grey lifeless cement slabs. "Psycho? You think I'm a Psycho? I–I seem that crazy!? Enough to be a psycho?!" The thought...of actually seeming insane. Was she insane? If she was, then why doesn't everything seem crazy to her? Is that how she seems to other people? Nothing more than a psycho? "Is that how I seem to you...? A psycho...?" Tears began to flow down her face as she further murmured, seemingly to herself. The swords once again reappearing around her, and began shaking somewhat violently.

Attempting to pay them no mind, she took a deep breath to try and calm herself down, looking back at Nick with tear stricken eyes. "S-sorry...um...I'll help you with anything you need I guess...I'll try not to seem a burden..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 2:13 am

Nick would calmly exit the car. "Calm down. Your a kishin egg, a little crazy is to be expected. Anyways, lets go, DON'T want to be caught here." He would say as he waited for Ayaza to follow
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 9:20 pm

"Oh...yes...right...Kishin Egg." She didn't like the sound of that. Not the fact of how it sounded, but rather the dark meaning behind the phrase: Kishin Egg. It was at this point, with that term that it began to dawn on her to what she probably seemed to normal people; a murderer. Someone who cared very little for others lives, having their hands caked in the blood of the victims for their own personal gain for power...assumably. But...Ayaza does care more for the people she kills right? Or is it just guilt of what transpires that makes her feel that way to those she kills. I do care...Not enough. But I do! ...Don't I? She slowly got out the car, the swords around her still present as she began to follow Nick. "Don't call me crazy...I-I'm not crazy...!!! Just because I...eat souls doesn't...make me crazy..." Does it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 7:17 pm

"......Yeah, not even going to BEGIN to delve into THAT can o' worms." Nick said as he walked. "Anyways, back on topic, first thing we need to do is figure out the power players in this town. We want to get out of Japan, we're going to need to exit by boat, and we're going to need documents. Documents that can probably be supplied by the local criminals."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 11:49 pm

"Alright! Um..." Ayaza shuffles he feet nervously as the swords around her began to fade. "I'm not sure how much this'll help...but I may...know a guy...? I'm not sure what he does though...but I met him after...running away, and he gave me some tips and such so I can survive without a home..." She doesn't quite know his name however, but she does know where he may be, as well as his appearance. "I can try to lead you to him...b-but don't bet on him being there..." Ayaza began to loosen up as she continued to talk a bit more to Nick, the swords surrounding her fading away entirely.

Without further hesitation, she began to walk out towards the exit of the underground parking garage, rubbing her arm and treading cautiously as she looked around for those who've heard their discussion, as well as the aftermentioned police, who still maybe after them. "A-are you coming..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 12:29 am

Nick would shrug, and follow. "After you. Even if this guy is gone, we should be able to tell where he went and all. After all, people leave tracks, no matter how careful they are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg   The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gangster and the Emotionally Unstable Kishin Egg
Page 1 of 1