Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval) Empty
PostSubject: Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval)   Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 11:38 am

***Before reading I couldn't find the correct app and i am fairly new to actually making a profile and everything for my character so i apologize if i did this wrong i just copied someone else's and made it my own I also don't know how to get my character approved***

Name- Nana Uchiha
Age-17
Description- 5'7 mid-back length black hair, quite has a fang shaped birthmark under left eye
Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval) Black%20guns%20gloves%20white%20skirts%20long%20hair%20brown%20eyes%20thigh%20highs%20seifuku%20anime%20girls%201280x800%20wall_www.wallpapername.com_91 (not actually Nana but it's the closest thing i have while my scanner is broken)
Personality- quiet, not really used to talking to anyone, or anyone being kind to her, love is a foreign conscept
Boyfriend- n/a
Meister- n/a
Likes- Sweets, Stuffed animals, reptiles and music
Dislikes- Spiders, bitter sweets, her family
Transforms into Gunblade.Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval) FFXIVGunBlade
History- From the birth of Nana she never really felt all that much love. She was raised in the slums of India by her mother who worked all day and all night. At the age of 8 Nana's mother was murdered by a keshin egg, only for the egg to be eaten by 2 men dressed in black suits who took Nana to the Uchida main house. There Nana learned that she was the youngest of 4 siblings all baring similar fang birthmarks on different parts of their body. She was bullied by her siblings who were not weapons. One day when she was 15 Nana lost it and sliced one of her brother's cheeks when she partially transformed into her sword. After this incident Nana was sent to the DWMA. After joining the DWMA Nana couldn't really find a partner who would stay with her because of her souls instability. Hopefully this year could be her chance of finding a partner.
Have you read the rules?
I love soul eater
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval)   Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 11:39 am

Just... Read the rules...

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/f1-rules

Everything here. Everything. It tells you everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval)   Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2015, 4:08 pm

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval)   Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nana Uchida weapon, GunBlade Highly Unstable (WIP ???)(pending approval)
Page 1 of 1