Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down to Business.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 4:26 pm

Jun lead one foot to the other until he came to rest in some unknown place. He wasn't entirely sure where he was anymore, and the empty spot in his head where Kuro once was did nothing to tell him. He had mindlessly followed directions to come to this place, and all without even knowing why he needed to be here. He couldn't care less either. The only thing that mattered is that he obeyed Inker, and that the plans went over painlessly, and efficiently.

Jun looked down to the ring on his finger, and wondered if he was here without allies. "M-mr. Inker? I-I'm here. What do you want me to do now?" He said in a barely audible volume, his voice shaking as if he was already worried about something that went wrong.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 4:37 pm

"Welcome, Jun, to good old Australia. Sidney, to be precise."  Cars would pass in the road, honking. "Look, near you is a office building. I need you to go in, kill everyone, and grab a orange USB in a locked safe in the top office. Sound easy enough?" The image of a lone office building, with a tall fence with razor wire at the top, would appear in Jun's mind. "To assist in this endevor, I am sending in a small squad of constructs. Meet them at the nearby parking garage." The address of said parking garage would appear in Jun's head as well. "Lets make this quick, shall we?"
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 6:13 pm

Jun's focus was completely on Inker's words, the noise of the city simply passing through him. "Quick.." Jun droned, then directly after took off into a run towards the garage. The thought of an entire building though. The only person he had ever killed was the Kishin Egg bomber. Now, Inker would have him after countless office workers. Several spikes shot from Jun's arms showing his resolution. This was for the greater good.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 7:44 pm

(OOC: Yo, I may have Bey join this thread with her character, Lenore. Want to check with you first, however. Because her joining would affect my next post)
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 10:01 pm

((OOC: That's 100% fine with me. ^^))
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 10:28 pm

Inker himself would be waiting, along with a cadre of Knights. "Jun! Good to see you!" He would clasp his hands. "Now, before we begin, you may have one out of every ten souls in the building. No more. That being said, since I know you find the collecting of souls....distasteful, allow me to enlighten you about the group we are attacking."
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 1:10 pm

A tiny, white-haired head popped up over Inker's shoulder, bright blue eyes looking around innocently, "We gonna fight people, Mr. Iggy?"
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 2:35 pm

Jun's eyes drifted over to the foreign voice. Mr. Iggy? He would think to himself, getting a pit in his chest as if he had learned some deep dark secret. Even still, he fought to stifle a chuckle. Clearing his throat, he continues. "R-right. Thank you Sir." The little girl held his curiosity, but he supposed he didn't need to think on it with much conviction. If Inker had a job for her, that was the end of it.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 7:06 pm

Inker would chuckle. "Indeed we are, sweet pea. Some very, very bad people." He would glance at Jun. "Jun, meet Lenore. She's my ..... assistant, for lack of a better word. Lenore, meet Jun, one of my few operatives I trust." He would clear his throat. "We should probably hurry to the target. Being out in the open like this is slightly disconcerting for me."
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:02 pm

Lenore gave Jun a tiny wave with her child's fist, climbing onto Inker's shoulders and wrapping her arms around his head like a crown.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:08 pm

The child's willingness to mingle with their Ilk, as well as her friendliness towards Inker, lead Jun to wonder if she had some intense personality defect, or was a quietly demented individual. "Pleasure to meet you." He returned to the wave, in his monotone that was growing more perpetual with every day of this sort of activity. "Of course sir." With a slightly hurried pace, he moved to the nearest entrance. He had to wonder what would bring Inker so close to his own target however. It didn't seem like him.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:45 pm

Inker chuckled at Lenores antics. "Hows the weather up there, Lenore?" He would ask as he shuffled forward. He would let the kid enjoy the ride, just for a little. After all, all work, no play made something something something dull.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:52 pm

"A bit windy," she giggled, "But I can see when bad guys come this way. Or girls. Girls can be bad, too."
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 10:19 pm

Jun's shoulders stooped a bit timidly. The girls innocence was mildly ominous for anyone serving with Inker. He decided it best to ignore. "S-sir? What kind of resistance will be offered?" He tried his hand at being professional.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 10:46 pm

"Indeed they can, sweetie." Inker would glance at Jun. "Most likely? Acadamy drop outs, meisters who didn't have what it takes to hack it, and decided to join the private sector.  Expect mundane weapons, and maybe a firearm or two. MAYBE a living weapon, if we're unlucky. Thankfully, the only one of our troop to lack black blood is Lenore." He flinched as he stepped into the daylight. "Ugh, this hurts my eyes. Lets hurry, its about a ten minute walk."
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 10:49 pm

Lenore put her hands like a little visor over his eyes, "This better, Mr. Iggy?"
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:00 pm

Y-yep. This girl is too cute to hang around Inker... She has to be a sociopath or something. He thought, his eyes darting to the side, as he followed his leader using only his peripheral. Somehow looking at him directly caused terrible anxiety. He felt the need to say something, but the dryness returning to his throat denied the opportunity. Instead he followed in diligent silence.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 4:21 pm

Inker chuckled. "Thanks, sweet pea." The group would near a large razor wire fence. "ALRIGHT, TIME TO PARTY! Lenore, kindly change into weapon form." Meanwhile, the knights would approach the fence and begin hacking a opening in.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 1:37 am

"Yessir, Mr. Iggy!" The girl gave a small salute, shifting into a long black iron kilij with a hooked tip like a meat hook.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 6:11 pm

Jun extended the distance between them when Inker yelled, it having caught him off guard. Again, he noted the ominous characteristics of the girl. A meat hook might kill someone, but for it to be a a weapon seems, by nature, cruel. Jun simply observed, enjoying the modicum of space between him and the others, waiting attentively for an order.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 11:49 pm

Inker would chuckle, and, grabbing Lenore, step through the hole. "Jun, kindly go ahead of me and tell the occupants of this building that the new land lord is visiting!" He would say, summoning....a HORDE of raiders to surround it.
Back to top Go down

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 10:41 pm

Lenore clutched onto Inker's chest, "Mr. Iggy, are you a king?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Down to Business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down to Business.   Down to Business. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down to Business.
Page 1 of 1