Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets get down to business...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lets get down to business... Empty
PostSubject: Lets get down to business...   Lets get down to business... I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:12 pm

Alright, I don't know if Inker was captured in Berlin yet, but if not, I have an idea. Let him get away. Its that simple. But wait, there's more. My plan involves Beetle Gearsly (Beetle), the schools leading major in technology, and Gabriel Mystic (jac600), the schools leading major in alchemy. I will make thread in the academy for them to meet, because Nora has a trick up his sleeve. The idea is Nora has heard of Beetle Gearsly, due to as who couldn't know about him, and try to talk to him for help. That kind of help will be revealed in the thread. Also, since Gabe and Nora already know eachother, them communicating wont be hard. Again, the reason for the thread will revealed. If you don't want to do the thread, that's fine. Just post it here.

Last edited by Crona's Tears on April 23rd 2014, 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets get down to business...   Lets get down to business... I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 12:48 am

I'm sorry, I'm unable to resist...

TO DEFEAT THE HUNS!
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lets get down to business...   Lets get down to business... I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 3:47 am

Sure, go for it. Tell beetle also though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get down to business...   Lets get down to business... I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 7:36 am

Damnit, Oblivion! You stole my joke...... :.(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get down to business...   Lets get down to business... I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 7:45 am

Aw, man. Its 600, not 006. That's hard to remember, jac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get down to business...   Lets get down to business... I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 6:25 pm

This is going to be fun. :3

But yeah, make the thread. I'll wait to have Inker infiltrate Madrid until the plans made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get down to business...   Lets get down to business... I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 6:34 pm

Ok, I'll make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get down to business...   Lets get down to business... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get down to business...
Page 1 of 1