Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damion is in business, The Bookstore of Wonder Arrives.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Damion is in business, The Bookstore of Wonder Arrives. Empty
PostSubject: Damion is in business, The Bookstore of Wonder Arrives.   Damion is in business, The Bookstore of Wonder Arrives. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 7:58 pm

Damion was outside of a bookstore in Death City, he was standing on a tall ladder working on a sign in front of his book store, he was panting lightly with each slam of his hammer. Damion had been working for days on his store, it had been a while since it was open. And he knew if he opened it he would get business. He continued to wack away at the sign, humming as he did so "I'm a lumberjack and thats okay, I work all day and I sleep all night.~" once he was done hanging it he stepped back a bit to admire. "Yup, it's almost perfect...just needs some color." He smiled to himself, grabbing a paint brush and dipping it into a paint can "Red, the color of beauty." He whispered to himself before he stzrted painting the sign, as he was painting the board, his ladder lost its balance and he fell backwards, slowly. "Shit shit shit shit shit shi-" he then fell hard onto his back, he groan escaping his lips as he made contact to the ground. When he opened his eyes he was met with a paint bucket to the face, red paint covering him suddenly.

He then stood up, a paint bucket on his head, red paint dripping down his body "Thank you world." He mumbled before taking the paint can off of his head and tossing it across the road. He then wiped some paint from his face, growling "Why am I so clumsy...." he then fell down onto his bum, sighing. He then stood back up and stretched before gazing at the sign, it was quite weird looking, but it was still a sign. It simply read 'Damions Book Store of Wonders.'  The red paint crossed out his own name with red paint making it just say 'Book Store of Wonders.' Damion wasn't really fazed by this, he actually liked the name "The Book Store of Wonders is open!" He yelled out, paint hardening on him as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Damion is in business, The Bookstore of Wonder Arrives.   Damion is in business, The Bookstore of Wonder Arrives. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 1:44 am

Franky walked down the sidewalk with a bit more pip in her step than usual. She was practically skipping with her hands behind her. She was feeling particularly happy as of late. Mainly because of her new partner that she had met. She was different but Franky really loved her. She has been doing her best to help her but this wouldn't happen over night.

She then felt like having something sweet, and since Honey wasn't with her at the moment, she grabbed a loli from her shirt pocket. She placed the sweet stick into her mouth with a smile and began to hum. She then spotted something out of the ordinary, a boy who was covered in red paint was yelling out in front of that old bookstore. She thought that place had closed down, but it seemed to be open now. Good, maybe she could get some books for Honey to read with her. Franky was getting kind of bored with her same old collection. She really wanted to find some ancient literature, but that didn't just end up in your local bookstore.

Franky walked up to the boy in front of the store. "I haven't seen someone cover themselves in paint for a while. Although it was a completely different situation he he. Nice color though, you know red is the color of passion?" And she should know, she's made more people turn red in this city than an artist has used in any painting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damion is in business, The Bookstore of Wonder Arrives.   Damion is in business, The Bookstore of Wonder Arrives. I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 2:06 am

Damion didn't notice Franky for a while, paint still dripping over his eyes, he kept wiping away at the paint, his eyes clenched shut. He then quickly shook himself free of red paint and gazed at Franky, smiling brightly to her, his smile extremely pure. "Why yes, I do know that! It's also the color of rage and pain. But, I only painted my board," he pointed to the board once he said it " and myself red cause well....red's a pretty color." He then stretched and put a 'help wanted' sign on the window of his store, as well as a 'roommate wanted' sign. "There we are....now I suppose you want to enter, unless you came here to stare at me as I struggle to get paint off myself." He didn't say this in a sarcastic tone or a joking one, he seemed to literally think that was a possible reason.

Damion opened the door and was met with an extremely cold blast of wind that brought goosebumps to his skin "Welcome to my store, The Book Store of Wonders. I'm Damion and I will be giving you a tour...along with Fido that is!" With that he entered his store, it was obviously brand spanking new, there wasnt a bit of dust on anything in the room, all the books were in order and the floor looked freshly waxed. There were huge shelves all around the store as well as bins labled '1 to 6 dollars' books.There was alot of other labels too like 'Comics, Fables and 18+' he took in a deep breath and sighed "The smell of new books...." he then turned to Franky "So what do you think?" He asked quietly, hoping she liked what the inside looked like.

(Forgotten facts: The floor is hard wood and the surrounding wall paper was a nice tan color, all the shelves were wood and the bins were painted cardboard. In the middle is a desk, a check out sign hanging above the desk.)

(Clothing: Damion is wearing a simple white tank top, covered in red splotches, the pants he is wearing is torn up and covered in red too. He has a over shirt wrapped around his waist, no shoes but socks on and a bandanna on his head.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damion is in business, The Bookstore of Wonder Arrives.   Damion is in business, The Bookstore of Wonder Arrives. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damion is in business, The Bookstore of Wonder Arrives.
Page 1 of 1