Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 10:37 am

Glaucon forced himself to lean his back against the wall. After everything that had happened, he wanted to put as much distance between himself and the DWMA as he could. But, for the moment, he felt like it was alright to wait in this cave. He had to talk some things over with his new body. A legendary meister named Stein.

"This should be fine for now...." The Kishin mentioned, speaking directly into Stein's mind. "But I need to make a deal with you before anything else happens. We need to work together to stop Nebun before it's too late. Between my power and your experience, it should be possible. And as soon as I kill Nebun, I promise that I'll set you free, Stein."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 12:02 pm

The corner of his surprisingly not stitched mouth twitched up slightly, though he kept his --- their? --- head down, eyes hidden behind the reflective surfaces of his glasses. "And what... aheheh," he twitched just slightly, and his hand went up, reflexively twisting the screw at the left side of his head to try to tighten it. "What makes you think... that I would make a deal... with you, Glaucon?"

ooc: If need be, IDR if you were there for the Soul Worlds discussion, but we can say that he's doing this in his mind/soul since Glaucon is controlling the body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 12:48 pm

(OoC: They can take it to the soul world if you want, but right now they're just in some random cave)

Glaucon forced Stein's smile to widen. "You're going to help me destroy Nebun because there's no other way for you to escape my control and the DWMA can't do it with their most powerful Death Scythe out of action. You can either help me take out that monster or refuse and end up as nothing more than a puppet for me to control until you stop being useful. It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 12:54 pm

ooc: Alright, I wasn't sure how much power/control Stein had

ic: The muscles of his cheek twitched, making it seem as though both his lip and eye was twitching. He fought to push himself into his usual calm, struggling again his own madness and the power of the Kishin Egg that was controlling him. "And what use am I to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 1:36 pm

"If you're not going to help me then all you're useful for is leeching energy off of your wavelength and using your body as a human shield good for one attack that might have normally actually managed to kill me." Glaucon forced his left arm to move as he mentally spoke to Stein. "And, once I figure it out, the Soul Perception won't hurt, either."

A sharp tone rang out through the Kishin's mind for a moment. The Faceless Dragon... but why would it try and fight him now? Nothing was different from when he gained control over it!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 1:39 pm

OOC: Soul Perception won't hurt...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 2:04 pm

(OoC: Having Soul Perception is another bennifit of using Stein as a body)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 9:33 pm

ooc: What does he mean by won't hurt, though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 10:12 pm

(OoC: It's a figure of speech. Like "I like my new job and the new pay doesn't hurt, either" or something. Soul Perception is just an added bennifit to using Stein's body.)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 10:29 pm

The meister grabbed his head, clutching it as he bent over, still partially leaning against the wall. Out of habit, his hand had gone to his screw, and he instinctively tried to tighten it once more. "What's that sound?" The words were more distrustful that desperate, more demanding than fearful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 10:37 pm

"I'm sorry, I guess it just doesn't like you.... It's the only thing I can think of." Glaucon mentioned in a supprisingly calm tone. "I can't say I blame him. After all, you tried to kill its children and, like me, it doesn't have much patience for people who attack it's kids. It's wierd, normally I'm in control, but you must have really managed to upset it for it to think this independently again.... As much as I want you alive and unharmed for my own gain, there's no saying what unpleasent thing the Faceless Dragon might do to you. I'd prefer it if you helped me take out Nebun but, if you're against it, then I'm not sure if I'd have enough energy to keep you under control AND fight off the Faceless Dragon's will. Or maybe it'll just give up after a while, who's to say? He's done stranger things before.........."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 9:51 am

He twitched slightly, head tilting, eye partially closing for a brief moment. "Is he completely separate from you, then, like Soul's Little Demon?" The meister forced his eyes closed, reaching up and twisting the screw once more and wishing for a cigarette, though he didn't trust lighting one up when they were hiding, let alone when they was him being controlled by another... or anothers, perhaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 3:05 pm

"That's an easy question to ask but a rather difficult one to answear, not that it should even matter to you at the moment. I'm offering to take out the DWMA's greatest enemy AND grant you your freedom, Stein! Only a fool would choose to put themself in danger to fight against this cause. You're either going to help me fight or be killed by Nebun as I try to defeat him. Which will it be?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 4:25 pm

"What choice..." he groaned, shaking his head as he tried to regain his own control, "is that? A truce... is fine enough." He reached up, twisting the screw once more, "I will work with you, but know that... this is only temporary."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 4:31 pm

"Of course...." Glaucon responded. "After Nebun's dead, I need to go home and spend some time with Rosanna before moving on. No matter what happens, she deserves more attention than I've been giving her and, after this, I doubt I'll have much time to spend in one place before people manage to find us one way or another. The DWMA always seems to have some way to track me down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 6:50 pm

Storm stumbled upon what seemed to be a few people having a conversation. Although he couldn't feel Soul Wavelengths, he did still know when something is up. "Man, a picked a lousy time to go for a stroll." He silently walked over to where he heard the voices coming from. "What the?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)   Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with the Faceless (PM to join *must have good reason to be involved*)
Page 1 of 1