Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Small Island (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Small Island (Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Island (Mature)   A Small Island (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:47 am

"Since you clearly underestimated us... I will give you one more chance. Co-operate with me effectively, or die." He grabbed the other witch by the collar, and began strangling her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island (Mature)   A Small Island (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:48 am

The third witch panics. "Y-Yes, of course. We swear we'll cooperate!"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island (Mature)   A Small Island (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:56 am

"Excellent." He smiled, and released the witch. "Charim, I would like for you to disable their magical abilities."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island (Mature)   A Small Island (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:31 pm

Charim snaps her fingers, and the witches fall to the ground, writhing in pain. Blue lightning sparks around them. Charim steps beside Reaver, offering him the soul and leaning her nude body against him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island (Mature)   A Small Island (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:16 pm

Reaver takes the soul, and swallows it contently. "You two will be my personnel slaves. Your active duty will be to provide shade for me." He snapped his fingers, and looked at each of them. "In your animal forms, hurry."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island (Mature)   A Small Island (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:19 pm

They look up at the night sky, then transform, floating over him. Charim's broom floats back, and she lays down on it, smiling at him. "So, what did you think, love? I did try to make an entrance..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island (Mature)   A Small Island (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:46 pm

"You did quite well. Let us return home now." He sat down on the broom, above Charim's head.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island (Mature)   A Small Island (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:48 pm

Charim smiles at him, patting his leg affectionately as the broom lifts into the air, flying to the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Island (Mature)   A Small Island (Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Small Island (Mature)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5