Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mad's island (mature me and mary)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Mad's island (mature me and mary) Empty
PostSubject: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:28 am

(ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:34 am

Scarlet wandered around, thinking to herself. She sighed softly and rubbed her left arm gently which was bleeding badly. She was tired and scared, she looked miserable. Scarlet sat down in an alley an curled up, then started coughing. Scarlet looked depressed, she wished she had a home and a love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:37 am

Mad was by amgery that her clone gf had just left her for the clone of herself walks up to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:39 am

Scarlet looked up and saw you. She whimpered softly and held her bloody arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:40 am

who did this to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:41 am

"Myself..." She said softly and looks into your eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:43 am

she sighs I've been there kid i'm madness my friends call me mad the goth gir in queen elizabth style choles said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:45 am

(Don't forget about chat)

Scarlet kept quiet, she sighed softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:46 am

(I wont)

come live with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:48 am

(Otay)

"Wh-Why?" She whimpered softly and curled up more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:49 am

you look like you need a place to live and I just made myself a nice island with a lot of freiedly people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:52 am

"N-No...I just want to be alone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:54 am

That's a lie I can tell when some one is lieng to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:54 am

"Go away"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:56 am

no she says siting by you and lets you barry yiur head in her breasts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:57 am

Scarlet gets up and walks off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:58 am

she grabs your foot look at me I know everything about you I can read your mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:59 am

"So?" She walks off again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:02 am

your lonely and want someone to love you right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:04 am

She fell silent and started crying

(Chat...Scarlet is freezing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:06 am

she pulls you in close and lets you cry into her over sized boobs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:07 am

Scarlet pulled away ad wiped her tears away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:11 am

better come i'll teleport us there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:11 am

"No" She said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:12 am

why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad's island (mature me and mary)   Mad's island (mature me and mary) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mad's island (mature me and mary)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next