Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE   Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 4:33 pm

Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE Q89aqIh

Name Tsukino, Kyouhei

Weapon: None :/
Love Interest: N/A at the moment
Appearance: Kyouhei is an interesting character at appearance. He has blue shaggy hair,dark blue eyes, and a lighter skin complexion. For a 16 year old he’s moderately tall standing at about 5’9.
During battle he tends to sacrifice his strength for both speed and intellect.
His clothing will usually consist of some type of jacket, usually with an undershirt underneath, jeans, and black shoes of any kind.
He also has no weapon though he prefers a weapon that's one-handed and light, such as a longsword or a katana.
Personality: Kyo does have his struggles putting the past behind him(read the bio) though he does it without anyone knowing. On the outside Kyo displays a fun loving guy with a great sense of humor and sarcasm. He hates to look on the downside of things, though knows when to quit if needed. Since as a child he resorted to reading books hes very smart yet doesn’t always use his wits when the time is right. Sometimes he’ll use them at the wrong time making him seem like a “know it all.”
History:  As a child Kyo was oppressed by his parents. He never got the true taste of freedom or true friendship.  His father was an excellent meister but deemed Kyo as an “unworthy candidate to be taught.” Kyo was absolutely miserable. Over time he gotten used to the accustoms, resorting himself to reading plenty of books as his only source of actual fun. But he soon began to ponder...what if he could ...maybe run away? No, no, that would be a horrible thing to do to his own parents. Or maybe they deserved it, especially the way they treated Kyo, their own son. These thoughts raced through his mind though he couldn’t run away. Years passed, every birthday he thought of what would’ve happened if he did run away, but on his 14th birthday everything changed. It was time he did something about the oppressive rule he was forced upon. He called this the “Anarchy Stage.” His personality quickly changed, he became much more “darker” and a bit crazy, and he decided to run away. Ever since he was pretty much alone, living in the streets and such. Naturally he was adopted by another young couple, both man and woman were Meisters, and they both taught him to harness his wavelength and use it for the greater good. And the rest of this bio is up to Kyo. Whatever he does will be his history, but for now his past will stop here. After all, we need to live in the present, not the past.
Miscellaneous: N/A
Have You Read the Rules?
“I love Soul Eater!”

Last edited by Mistress Lani on February 24th 2016, 5:42 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Came back from a long break lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE   Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 4:34 pm

Im putting him at WIP if you admins are already looking tell me what I did wrong now so I can fix it please. Thanks C:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE   Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 4:41 pm

Alright here are few things you can fix.

The code for your picture isn't working, it doesn't show on the site.
The personality does need to be expanded quite a bit.
And even though you have a picture you are still required to describe their appearance, please take the time to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE   Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE   Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 6:30 pm

Hopefully I fixed everything. If something's wrong don't hesitate to point out the flaws c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE   Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 7:03 pm

Looks good to me. Sorry this took so long,

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE   Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyouhei Tsukino(Finished)INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1