Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 3:29 am

One week was the total amount of time Orion Miller had spent as a student of the DWMA. He had maybe one or two friends, and he was still searching for a meister he could match soul wavelength frequencies with. He was getting very anxious "I could meet my meister any day now. I just want it to happen soon." Orion rounded a corner with a flourish of his white duster. He looked at his watch, it was his lunch hour. At his locker, Orion grabbed his lunch that he had grabbed for the day. Udon. It was a ready-made bowl that just needed hot water.

In the cafeteria, Orion walked up to the coffee machine students and teachers both used. Pulling on the hot water spout to put water in the bowl, then he walked out to the courtyard, let his lunch cool down a little before pulling out a pair of chopsticks and digging in. This is good stuff, who knows, I might get lucky and meet my meister before class.

Last edited by Starman55 on February 10th 2014, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 8:38 pm

Casper let a long a sigh as he lay under a tree in the courtyard, trying to take a nap. Unfortunately, his growling stomach, which was a result of forgetting lunch money, was keeping him from relaxing. He grumbled and sat up, giving up entirely on trying to nap. He sat there thinking about god knows what, and other stuff like finding a weapon. His stomach growling again, reminding him that before he found a weapon, he needed to find lunch first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 1:09 am

steam speed walked through the lunch room he wasn't hungry, instead he was on his way back home to catch up an his robotics research. he glimpsed over his shoulders and noticed Orion.

steam spoke: "hey i remember you your name is... Orion! right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 2:12 am

Orion looked up from his dinner to see Steam "Hey Steam, how's it going? And yeah, you got my name right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 7:32 pm

Casper stood up and decided maybe he could find someone who would give him some of their lunch, he would pay them back of course. "I better find someone who might spare at least some crackers, or I might lose it!" He chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 12:38 am

steam sat down across from orion "so... are you still looking for a meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 1:23 pm

Orion set his empty bowl down "Yeah, I'm hoping to find one soon." He looked back at the academy. "This place is awesome. No bullies, the instructors are helpful. One's a total pervert though. Otherwise, I like this school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:34 pm

"well then maybe you should get going, you have a meister to find" said steam excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:22 pm

"Nah, I'm gonna hang around the school. Maybe eavesdrop on a few conversations, I plan on raising a little hell today if possible." Orion chuckled. "That's my plan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 7:22 pm

Casper, who still had yet to find any food was wandering the school aimlessly, in a zombie like daze from lack of yummies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:56 pm

Orion carried what was left of his udon back into the school, opened he locker and set it inside while he  took off his duster. Grabbing his food, he walked past Casper, Orion's mouth too full of noodles and broth to even speak. He then walked out the gate, bound for home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)   A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Weapon's Longing: Will Orion find his meister (Finished)
Page 1 of 1