Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After class...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

After class... Empty
PostSubject: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:41 pm

Class was over and Vail looked a bit lost. He understood some things but some things he was utterly confused on. Sitting there for about two minutes after the bell had rung, the Weapon sat staring at the wall...
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:52 pm

"hey vail? you should get to class, teachers don't take too kindly to tardiness" dylan said as he walked by
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:54 pm

"Eh...this is my last class for the day anyways..." Getting to his feet and slowly walking outside of the classroom. He went over to a bench and sat down, just outside the classroom.
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:56 pm

Saiko spots Vail sitting on a bench and decides to greet him. "Hey..." She says, taking a seat next to him happily.
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:00 pm

ooc: im new how do i join chat

dylan sits in the remaining space. " i think ill just forget last period for today. i don't need these dumb classes anyway"
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:02 pm

Leans over and kisses Saiko's cheek, "Hey there..." He looked over at Dylan and raised an eyebrow, "You sure you should skip class?"
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:06 pm

" i do it all the time. besides, they always focus on partnerships and i work alone. I never get caught anyway."
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:09 pm

OOC: to join the chat, you have to go to the bottom of the homepage and click join chat

"Okay t-then..." Saiko stutters, smiling slightly at him.
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:19 pm

ooc: do i feel a reverse harem coming on?

Dylan -leans back in the bench- perhaps we could all be a team. I usually go solo but you guys seem pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:24 pm

"I g-guess that would work." Saiko says, thinking about it a little. "Though, I think you have to have a partner to be in a team....But I'm not fully sure..."
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:27 pm

ooc: autonomous weapon means he fights by himself similar to justin law and giriko. he doesnt need a partner. i only did that to avoid the hassle of finding one.

" Ive gotten by this far without a partner. i managed to collect a few kishin eggs already. what do you think vail?
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:31 pm

"You need a partner to bring out your full potential, at least that is what they've said in class...and I don't think thats just listening to the masses if even Lord Death has to wield a weapon..."
Back to top Go down

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:35 pm

"Then im going meister hunting. if you know anybody make sure to let me know" starts to walk away at the sight of a teacher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After class... Empty
PostSubject: Re: After class...   After class... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After class...
Page 1 of 1