Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully! Empty
PostSubject: Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully!   Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 6:02 pm

Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully! DsdTx17

Banner/advertisement designed by the fantastic Linxwire!

“If anyone is to go into captivity,
   into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
   with the sword they will be killed.”
This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people.
Revelations 13:10

I still remember the day that it all happened. June 8th, 2014, the day that half the world was destroyed. Of course, I say half, but I… actually, we don’t really know. We don’t know the damage yet, don’t know whether it is actually destroyed or what happened. We don’t know yet, and that is the one thing that causes me the most distress.
We’d had close calls numerous times, especially that year; asteroids and meteors passing by too close for comfort, space junk and Earth junk floating around. In a way, I feel like it was probably our faults anyway. We should have known that we would be the cause of The End. Heh… it sounds so typical, doesn’t it? “The End?” It lacks originality, life, creativity… but that’s what makes it simple, what makes it easy, and nowadays…. nowadays we need easy. Nothing’s like that anymore. everything used to work on automatic, access to the entirety of the world at the edges of our fingertips. It was easy, it was instant, and it was lazy. That’s all gone now, the internet, the remotes, the technology… some random parts have been scavenged, but… it’s not the same. It never is.
But I digress. The first strike hit somewhere in Siberia forty-two days before the end. It was smaller than the others, but it was destructive nonetheless. There was a massive explosion on impact; the media wouldn’t tell us exactly what it struck, but it was obvious enough that it wasn’t just the landing that caused the damage. Too many people were in an uproar, rioting in the streets, panicking, and just generally making the situation worse. More followed; asteroids, meteors, meteorites, space junk, bolides… it seemed like dominoes were just falling into place. We didn’t know how to stop it, how or when it would end, but we knew that it would… and so would we.

Some people made shelters, some made wills, some people started to pack, some people started to pray.
The religious centers  worldwide became flooded.
The suicide rate skyrocketed.
Governments shut down.
Everyone was screaming that it would be the end of the world.
And it was.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully!   Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 8:36 pm

Are we up and running?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully!   Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 9:10 pm

I wouldn't go that far. We're working on it
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully!   Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully! I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 7:51 pm

This is actually the greatest. Even if it's not complete, the amount of backstory, organisation and generally everything, is just amazing. They edited a map of the world to realistically show how the biomes have changed! The amount of detail in literally everything is absolutely awesome. It may not be complete, but that changes nothing. Lani and friends did an amazing job working out everything, and I definitely recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully!   Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully! I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 9:39 pm

Wow. I really appreciate the praise, even though it's not my site, but I still feel obligated to tell you that's a normal biome map, it's just there for reference as to how they've changed; but we do have an upcoming political map!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully!   Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully! I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 12:32 am

I.... feel like I'm as red as a tomato, thank you, darling >/////////<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully!   Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully! I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 9:33 am

Lani, it's your baby. BE PROUD
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully!   Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 6:11 pm

We are, more or less, ready for business :3
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully!   Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead to Rights - A DnD/Forum-based RP hybrid site by yours trully!
Page 1 of 1