Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party in Vegas

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:43 pm

Jet had just gotten off a plane and was waiting for Yomi Kataro Lexi and Hikari he mutters "Damn plane service."
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:21 pm

Yomi and Lexi walk up to him. "Vegas! Always wanted to come here!" Lexi says helping Yomi along. She was doing better but she wasn't to the point where she could walk competely by herself. "Hiya Jet." Yomi says waving to him
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 11:43 pm

Hikaru walks over totally sleep deprived then Jet says"hey guess what I got" jet shows all of them two plastic cards two for Jet  two for Hikaru two for Yomi two for Lexi and two for Kataro
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 9:34 am

Both Yomi and Lexi stare at them with wide eyes. "No way!"
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 11:59 am

Jet grins "Yes I got all of us fake I.Ds and drivers lincenes but woul I be a good thief if there weren't debit cards with money stolen from the bank of Sweden?"
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 4:38 pm

Yomi stumbles over and hugs Jet. "Jet, you're awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 4:55 pm

Sprocket was spending his day off in Vegas. getting here had been relatively easy since he built the small one-way teleporter that looked like a watch, it only teleported him there and back again so it was strictly for one time use.
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 8:41 pm

"Thanks Yomi" Jet returns the hug and Hikari is asleep leaning on a wall near them
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 8:43 pm

Lexi walks over to Hikari and continuously pokes her.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:31 pm

Sprocket walks right past them when he drops his pocket-watch " bullocks!" He curses
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:33 pm

"Bullocks? What the hell?" Lexi says looking at the man strangely.
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:36 pm

Jet picks it up and hands it to Sprocket
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 11:00 pm

"Thankyou lad." He says, his accent particularly strong. He rubs it with his sleeve and returns it to his pocket
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 11:14 pm

Lexi continued to stare at him. She couldn't quite place his accent but it was familiar... "Irish!" She said aloud then quickly coveted her mouth realizing she didn't say it in her head.
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:19 am

Hikari wakes up at the sudden noise and says "Wha?" And Jet looks at Lexi like she is crazy
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:40 am

"Right you are lass." He says with a grin. "What brings you here to this city?"
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:28 am

"His accent. It's Irish."
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 11:05 am

"Ahhh"Hikari falls back asleep and says "Alright"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:00 pm

"The novelty is not lost on you I see." He says with a grin
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:56 pm

Jet is arguing with a mob member already
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 6:09 pm

"I have a friend that's Irish. That's why I know it."
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 7:43 pm

Jet starts getting angrier as the arguement gets fiester
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:05 pm

Sprocket sees the argument "now what's the lad up to here?"
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 12:13 am

The mobster tries to punch Jet but Jet catches it and says "Ahhh bitch please"
Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 12:40 am

Yomi grabs Jet's arm trying to signal him to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party in Vegas   Party in Vegas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party in Vegas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next