Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) Empty
PostSubject: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:44 pm

Ooc: HEY EVERYONE this is a costume party/talent show party ANYONE CAN JOIN TO HAVE FUN (even the super bitch kijo and her group..)
Have fun ;)

The party is in a giant room with a stage "hello everyone this is a party me and my brother put together and dint be afraid to have a little of the alcoholic punch !" Fiona said in a microphone kin sighed and took the microphone "just don't get to much ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:47 pm

Spencer peeks into the room and lightly steps his way to the bench near the corner and sits on it; looking out at the other people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:49 pm

Kataro walked into the building. His skin was pale green with blood all over himself. His hair was dirty and messy. He had a spell on him that made his jawbone visible. He wore a brown tattered suit jacket and baggy jeans that had holes in them. He..... Was a zombie....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:49 pm

Yuuki: I stride into the party room with my sister in full costume. I thought it was pretty awesome, and Niche looked positively adorable in hers!

Niche: I hide behind Yuuki with a blush on my face. I wasn't used to costume parties.... Or parties of any kind, for that matter....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:51 pm

Luna walked in wearing a Greek goddes costume her white hair was worn long with a fern in it
Isabella was sitting she had on a vampiris costume on with red eye contacts in and her hair was up in a messy bun and she had fake fangs( I dident know what the should wear)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:51 pm

Fiona and Barry had cat costumes
Victoria kin and Kiro have fox costumes
James has a vampire costume
Raven has on a dress with black crow wings on it
And Damien (yes he's here) has on a leather jacket with a white t-shirt black pants with a snake belt buckle and a black cowboy hat (he's a cowboy) he had a lollipop in his mouth as if it was a cigarette he was leaning on the wall and his head was down where his hat was coveting his face
(Smexy ;) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:53 pm

He sees some of his friends arriving and his stomach drops; a dreading look falling over his face. He felt embarrassed being in his Robin Hood costume and he kept pulling at his collar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:54 pm

Niche: I shiver at the sight of so many people. How was I ever going to survive?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:54 pm

James walks up to niche and smiles to show his fake vampire fangs "hi niche!"

Fiona walked up to Damien and tugged on his arm "show them the thing I taut you!"
Even though no one can see his face he blushed when Fiona touched him "uh........." He stuttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:57 pm

Niche: "h-hi James..." I say quietly. I was a little afraid of his costume....

OOC: this is what Yuuki is wearing; ignore who's wearing it it's just the outfit. XD http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1e3roLwceoA/TD7drEKE9KI/AAAAAAAAAHs/Mt4zNiTybr8/s1600/Lag+Seeing.png
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:58 pm

Isabella walks over to Spencer " well you look quite handsom you could save this damsel in distress any time " she winked her eye
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 11:59 pm

James giggles a bit "your costume is cute!" He blushes a bit

Fiona tugs on Damien's arm some more "do it!!" She whined
Damien sighed "what's the point when no ones watching and you already know what it is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:02 am

Niche: "th-thanks...." I mumble, not sure how I should compliment his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:03 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:04 am

(I am a bit late on this, but I could COMPLETELY see Spencer in a paperboy outfit. XD)

He gulps and says something untranslatable.

Gueh.........I guess so.

Letting out a weak smile, he looks up at Isabella.

And how has Ivy been doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:07 am

Isabella smiles " she is good "
( is she born yet if so I'll have her be older and attend the party :) if it's okay )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:08 am

Kataro walked over to Luna. "Heddo Lunda. Howd is da pardy?" He said in a zombie voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:09 am

It is good" she said with a greek accent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:10 am

(She can be if you would like her to. :3)

That's good.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:12 am

Ooc: yea she can be older she would probably wear a little black devil costume XD
James smiles at niche

Fiona keeps badgering Damien "DO IT DO IT DO IT PLEASE!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:13 am

Niche: I relax a little bit and emerge from hiding behind Big Sis.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:14 am

James chuckles "hey do you want me to show you around to see all the costumes??"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:16 am

Kasharu walked into the building. He wasn't much of a fun guy, so he was dressed as James Bond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:18 am

OOC: Kasharu came as the badass and we're all sitting here in other costumes. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2013, 12:18 am

Niche: "oh, okay." I say quietly, nodding. It might be fun! Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)   Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costume party in VEGAS!- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next