Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 6:55 pm

Demonstrating his new speed stat, Scott jumped up and sprinted at the survivors holding Adam to his side. He ran faster than Usain Bolt, when he was about halfway there he yelled at the top of his lungs.
"SOUL RESONANCE!"
ooc: So how the attack works is it starts off a bit above average and when it has finished the blade is bigger and Scotts stats are much higher, he gets a hit for every ten souls his weapon has, so thats 10.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 7:03 pm

Martin blocked the road of escape so the survivors (Around 5 people) couldn't escape.
Martin's arm from his hand to his elbow was a black blade.

"Soul Resonance! " Adam yelled as his soul started to resonate.
Suddenly their soul wavelengths got stronger, giving Scott a huge buff to his stats and making Adam's blade bigger.

The survivors couldn't really do anything. They were surrounded.

"So that's how a resonance with a Death Weapon looks like.." Anna whispered looking at Scott using her soul perception ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 7:17 pm

Scott gained the power to win!
+10 to all stats!

Not letting an once of momentum go to waste Scott ran to the closest man and grabbed him by his collar, then he threw him eight feet into the air! ( or atleast treid to ) With one causual yet brutal flick of the greatsword he sent an air slash at him.
+10 points!
For the next he dispatched him with two mad fast slashes.
+100 points!
For the next he stabbed, once the blade was in he wirled around and threw him away into the air.
+1,000 points!
Then he swept the legs out of the next guy, ( thanks to resonance he very well might have sliced both off ) then before he could hit the ground swiped at his neck.
+10,000 POINTS!
For the last man he kicked him directly into the air, over twelve feet.
Then, stats at their highest level, he jumped on the area above the door and using the momentum did a flip and slashed in what just might be the flashiest way a sword has every been used to kill somone.
+100,000 POINTS!!!

ooc: Points don't mean anything btw. Also, that was the flasheist possible way of saying, he tried to use his new power to kill them all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 1:37 am

Thanks to the resonance, they killed all the survivors in...12 seconds.
The area was filled with the red souls. There were around 16 red souls.
Anna looked around.
"Area cleared" She exclaimed
"Affirmative" Aurora said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 6:50 am

Once everything was clear Ben and Arthur turned back.
"Holly craaaaa" Ben said before Arthur thumped him in the back of his head.

you can turn back now Adam Scott whispered as queitly as possible. After exerting himself so much it was getting hard to lift him.
Ok, look cool for the kids... Don't look like you just over exerted yourself, try not to limp to the door... He thought to himself as he made his way to the exit, however he just leaned on the door.
"We can leave the souls for the kids right? I mean, they need them more than us."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2014, 2:45 pm

Adam turned back into his human form and crossed his arms.
"Yeah." He said quietly, smiling.
The death weapon looked at Scott and gave him a thumb up
"Good job, Scott. Now, I'm recommending you to go and rest, partner"

Anna put two souls into her hat.
"I'm taking two souls for my weapon" She said to everyone.
Martin picked up one soul and consumed it.
"One for me for helping Mr.Scott and dad stop the last enemies" He said with a shrug

Anna smiled.
"Alright! The rest goes to Ben and Arthur!" The girl exclaimed

There were 20 souls for Ben and Arthur.
(Warning: My calculations might be wrong. I'm 70% sure that the soul count is right)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2014, 5:14 pm

Sam purred, he ahd collected all of the souls for the two weapons, as he always does, he pulled a disapearing act once no one was looking at him.

Ben and Arthur divvied up the souls and started ploping them in their mouthes as the rest of the scene went on.

"Thanks Adam." Said Scott. "But actually, I think you all did a splended job today. Anyone want to go get lunch? It's on me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2014, 4:56 pm

"Sure!" Aurora, Anna and Martin said in the same moment.
"I sooooo want to eat french fries!" Anna said with a smile, thinking about a huge plate of french fries.
"Our loli ninja loves french fries, huh?" Aurora laughed.

Everyone went to the exit from the building
OOC: The end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2014, 5:04 pm

The End!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)   It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a job for Scott and his weapon. (Private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4