Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 11:39 pm

Myra pondered on his form. "Yeah, probably a sword. I've never wielded one before." Myra admitted seeming a little embarrassed. "I've actually only ever wielded a bow...and it was my mother." Myra turned red and closed and locked the apartment door to hide her face. "You probably think I'm lame, being a DWMA student and all and never have had any practice." Myra knew the taxis picked up a few blocks down so she started to walk. "Why don't you try changing again, like, now?" Myra asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 11:55 pm

Crypsis looked at her funny, she hadn't seemed the type to suddenly say something like that, she must have mustered up quiet a bit of courage to ask that small question so suddenly.Crypsis gave a sigh and hopped of the porch "You got it" Crypsis said as he focused deeply, normally forming his hands into swords gave him a bit of idea how to do it, with a quick breath Crypsis was slowly starting to glow as his form generally began to change he became a sword that had been in his soul for quiet a bit, he yawned as the sword impaled itself into the ground right out front of Myra, it's form was generally modest at all features, Crypsis smiled happily as this was his first full body transformation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 12:03 am

Myra gasped as he escaped into a glow of colors and transformed in front of her eyes. "That was amazing!" Myra cried out running to inspect him further. "Did it hurt? What does it feel like?" Myra had so many questions. Without asking permission, Myra was caught up in the moment after all, Myra grabbed crypsis's hilt and held him, feeling a rush of power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 12:06 am

Crypsis let out a chuckle "Nah, it doesn't hurt, just tickles" Crypsis said happily as she grabbed his hilt "So, how do i look?" Crypsis asked happily not caring she had grabbed him without permission, he was much rather convinced she liked his form from her gasp, he knew what he looked like, just not if his form looked ok to the other people he might meet or already met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 4:36 pm

Myra held the weapon tighter in her grasp, it was a bit heavy for her, she was only used to the lightness of bows. "Well... You're kinda heavy for me. I don't know much about swords." Myra ran her finger over the blade. "Yikes! You're sharp Christmas kid." Myra took a deep breath and looked around to make sure nobody was watching in case she made a fool of herself. Myra swung the blade using both hands, it slipped out of her hands and went flying into the ground, and Myra landed on her knees. "Oh my god i'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2