Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clueless girl's first assignment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clueless girl's first assignment Empty
PostSubject: Clueless girl's first assignment   Clueless girl's first assignment I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:48 am

The boys walk with Kura through the alleys of death city. "The kishin is hiding in a warehouse nearby. are you ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clueless girl's first assignment   Clueless girl's first assignment I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 11:14 am

"I think so... Yes." I say firmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clueless girl's first assignment   Clueless girl's first assignment I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 11:58 am

"Then lets do this." Dylan transformed and fell into connor's hands. Connor began running towards the warehouse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clueless girl's first assignment   Clueless girl's first assignment I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 2:20 pm

My face becomes determined and I turn my hand into a serrated blade a few inches long, just the tip of my sword. I knew I could do this. I had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clueless girl's first assignment   Clueless girl's first assignment I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:27 pm

"just charge at the thing! how hard could it be?" "That won't work you idiot.... this one seems, different"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Clueless girl's first assignment   Clueless girl's first assignment I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:38 pm

Mister Vallhen stood in the shadows of one of the buildings behind them, watching to see how the new students would do on their first mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clueless girl's first assignment   Clueless girl's first assignment I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:47 pm

"It's chest is armored, we should strike from the back. I'll bind it with dyan then you strike it." Connor readied his weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clueless girl's first assignment   Clueless girl's first assignment I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:00 pm

"Got it!" I say quietly, bringing my blade up into a ready position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clueless girl's first assignment   Clueless girl's first assignment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clueless girl's first assignment
Page 1 of 1