Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Clueless New Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A Clueless New Girl Empty
PostSubject: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 5:48 pm

Kura frowned and looked around nervously as she stood at the bottom of the steps leading up to the school. This was her fourth day here, and she still hadn't made any friends. she shrugged and started the long climb up to the top of the steps, alone because she didn't have a meister.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:00 pm

"You new here kid?" This girl seemed familiar, but I didn't think that I'd seen her before, so I decided to figure out who she was. Personally I don't like newbies, but I need to know who people are if I'm gonna be around them every day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:11 pm

Kura jumps in surprise and turns to the person who seemed to be talking to her. She nods her head and smiles, glad someone was finally noticing her. "well, yes, I am new, sort of. I've been going here for a few days, and it's been great! but not so great... but also great!" she chatters.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:19 pm

God is everyone in the world like this? Well... I guess not... there's always Koizumi. "Well, as long as you don't speak to me, we'll both be happy." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:25 pm

I abruptly stop and examine the person closely. "hmm... you seem kind of hostile. but also not... but also kind of hostile..." I keep talking regardless. 

OOC: sorry about the shift of perspectives, I usually RP in first person, but I've noticed a lot of people here RP in third person, so I thought I'd try it. it's too HARD!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:27 pm

"Do you always do that when you talk?" This new girl was beginning to get on my nerves.

OOC: It's okay, I did it in the middle of a pretty big thread once, confused everyone, but I had to do it sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:30 pm

"do what?" I say, ending my continuous monologue with a confused expression. I was aware that I annoyed some people, but I didn't know exactly what could be so annoying. I mean, I'm awesome! how could I be annoying?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:32 pm

"Those stupid contradictory statements that you keep saying? They sound like this, but they also don't, but kind of..." I said mocking her. Why can't I meet someone at this school that I actually like? And Bri doesn't count... she's different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:36 pm

my expression falls as I mutter, "so that's what annoys people so much..." I brighten again with a happy grin and say, "it's the way I am, but I only do it when I'm really excited. or sad. or angry. or..." I go into a long list.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:44 pm

"So pretty much all the time?" Stop talking stop talking stop talking! Just stop talking to her and walk away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:45 pm

I nod. "yep! except for when I'm not really any emotion at all." I say.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:52 pm

"I'm going to walk away now..." I mumbled, turning the other direction. As I walked off I ended up next to one of the guys that I had noticed talking about me, so I growled at him, sending him running in the other direction, only to trip over his own feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:55 pm

I watch the other person run away, and I decide to follow you. if nothing else, I could enjoy watching you be annoyed. I walk over to you, picking up my pace to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:06 pm

Dylan walks up to the new girl with connor. " you must be the new girl. so how did you tick off ace?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:06 pm

OOC: Your aware that that guy is an npc right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:12 pm

OOC: yes. yes I am. I'm walking after you, not the npc.

"apparently I annoy him. but I don't think I do. but maybe..." I say to the new person.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:14 pm

OOC: Ah, kk. 'You's can be really confusing on forum sites. You should only use 'You' in dialogue or if you know it's gonna gonna be a one on one thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 7:18 pm

OOC: okay, thanks for the tip. this is actually the first RP forum I've ever joined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 8:15 pm

"Eh that is just Ace he is not a people person" Jet walks up to the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 8:18 pm

I jump a little as yet another person walks up. "he seems that way. sort of. maybe." I reply to the newcomer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 8:44 pm

"He is y the way I am Jet Tucker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 8:51 pm

"oh! I'm Kura, Kura Alistair!" I say, jumping up and down on my toes as my eyes flick over the people in front of me. A wide grin is plastered on my face, I was meeting people!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:16 pm

"w-why does he find you so annoying?" said connor to the new girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:18 pm

I shrug. "I don't know. Wait, I do know. Or maybe I don't...?" I say, becoming lost in thought before snapping out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:28 pm

"He isnot a people person that is why."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Clueless New Girl   A Clueless New Girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Clueless New Girl
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next