Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) Empty
PostSubject: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 7:52 pm

The night was young as the blood ran down the moon's mouth, as it normally did. In a rocky area of the Nevada desert, was a cave, and it led to an ancient wonder, lost since the invention of the railroad. It was a sight to behold, a sight to be marveled, but to be feared at the same time, if it even existed.

The Pyramid of Wonders, an temple devoted to sacrificed slaves, built by some native group, but untelling which, was this sight. It had a long history to it, and the legend wasn't o pretty. At this cave entrance, Maximus had found a dead animals body at the entrance, which was almost crucified on the wall. There was also a slot in the wall, where a torch would go, putting it out, and opening the door. Maximus had never worked up the courage to enter through, but this time was different, because he had an image to uphold for his students who were supposed to be coming for an extra credit assignment.

Maximus kept everything he needed in a thin brown backpack. In there was a book with all his notes and drawings, as well as the grading sheet. Around his waist was a machete for self-defense. Looking at a watch to keep time, he noticed that it was nearing eleven. "Where the hell is that kid? It's not really nice to keep your professor waiting for so long to make up for your failure." he complained. Looking into the cave, he took a deep breath. Finally, after long years, one of Earth's greatest treasures was going to finally be seen by modern man's eyes, but what horrors awaited in return?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 8:18 pm

Myra was walking with Hikari and Hitomi, Hikari was riding on her back and Hitomi was holding her hand. In Myra's free hand she was smoking a cigarette. It was a long walk out here, and Myra was tired and cranky. So what, she failed her test. Okay, she got a 15 on her test. It was better than what she usually gets. Didn't he see her improvement? At least she started showing up to class again!

Since Myra paired up with hikari and Hitomi she had strived to not only be a better student, but a better person. Myra had cut down on smoking, a little anyway. She started showing up to her classes. She even started doing a little homework. She had never had to be a role model before but was trying her hardest to be a good one for the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 9:52 pm

Looking over the watch, Maximus scoffed at Myra. "I must say, child. It is not wise to keep your elders waiting for so long, especially when required." Maximus said with a small smirk, fixing his purple hair, covering the left side of hi face. "I am actually quite surprised you actually decided to be here tonight." he said, gleefully looking into the cave being illuminated in the moonlight. "Now that I think about it, your little habits might have been a blessing, because we are about to witness a great treasure, but probably die trying." he said happily. Reaching into the backpack, he took out a piece of wood and lit it on fire with a flint and steel.

Upon noticing the cigarette, Maximus snatched it Andi crushed it."Smoking is bad for your health." he said. With everyone present, it was finally time. Taking the lead, Maximum barely glanced at the students. "Are you ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 10:30 pm

Myra blinked when the cigarette was ripped from her mouth, she was getting to respond when she felt Hitomi tightened her grip on her hand. Myra closed her mouth and bit her lip irritated. "Wait! Before I go in there, what the hell - uh I mean heck.. No wait..." Myra closed her eyes and opened them again and said, "Okay professor, what exactly are we doing? What is this place?" Myra said with a strained smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 9:09 pm

Maximus gave a small chuckle handing Myra the torch. Out of his seemingly bottomless backpack, he took out a dusty book labeled "Book of Tayou". "I'm glad you asked." he said opening it. Before continuing he said "You better lighten up. I don't want you to get too angry for our expedition." He then came to the page he was searching for. It depicted a stick figure with lightning coming out of the "hands" and other stick figures coming out of the ground with twisted bodies.

"As I'm sure you remember in class," he began, "we went over a socerer who lived two thousand years ago named Tayou, who was a practicing necromancer, specializing in reversing death. He was the most beloved man of his village before the Spanish arrived and killed him. In this cave, there is a temple where his journal has been kept. We are going down to claim it for next week's lesson." he gently closed the book and turned to the cave. Glancing back, he said "I hope you had a good lunch, because you may lose it from what we may see." he said with a smirk that gave off an aura of condescension.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 10:33 pm

Hikari was enjoying riding on Myra's back, especially because she was slightly tired. Hitomi was awake but only cause she could fight off sleep better. Hitomi held onto Myra's hand as she walked beside her. Hitomi was really starting to get use to Myra, and she was adjusting well with them too.

Hitomi couldn't help but smile when Myra and Hikari played together. It was also nice to have the house clean. Hitomi and Hikari were really good about keeping it clean.

Now Hitomi usually did fairly well on her assignments, but Hikari... not as much. As it seemed Myra had a bad rep with school work, but she had been getting better at it during group studying that Hitomi usually only did with her sister but since they lived with Myra and Darcy now Hikari "invited" them to participate. But even though Hitomi wasn't required to go she wasn't going to leave Myra and Hikari alone together.

They were nearing the area where they were supposed to meet the teacher at. Hikari was very close to falling asleep on Myra's shoulder until Hitomi pointed out the cave and eventually they saw the teacher.

When they walked to him Hitomi was a bit uneasy about his choice of dialogue. He wasn't very polite in her opinion, especially when he took her partners tiny pipe out of her mouth. That was uncalled for, and frankly just mean. Hitomi wanted to say something but she decided to hold it back for now. He then gave Myra the torch he was holding and gave his speech.

Hitomi didn't like the sound of a necromancer being in these ruins. Hikari however... "Oh! We get to fight a Necromancer? Yay! Hey I get our first Kishin Egg, right Myra? You promised!" Hikari started to jump a bit on Myra but not enough to hurt her thankfully. Although she may be a but wobbly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 11:59 pm

Myra adjusted Hikari on her back with a little wiggle and smiled at her enthusiasm. "Our very first kishen egg, it'll be a breeze." Myra said confidently, not only to make the girls feel better but for herself as well. Myra looked at the two girls and felt her heart warm up a little bit, the time they spend together has meant a lot to Myra and she's really grown to care for them, hell, she loved them. Myra didn't like letting go of Hitomi's hand to hold the torch so instead she knelt down and looked in Hitomi's eyes.
"Hey girly, do me a favor and hold this for me okay? It's really hot so be careful." She carefully passed the torch to Hitomi. In a more serious voice she added, "because I want you to hold my hand. The entire time, unless I say so. Understand?" Myra wanted to have the girls in her hands at all times. Besides, she wanted Hitomi to know that she thought she was responsible and mature enough to hold dangerous things like a torch. There was no way in hell she'd ever hand it to Hikari.

Myra looked at the professor and sighed, "Yeah we're ready. But just to be clear, if we get this book I pass your class right?" There was no way Myra would do all this work for nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 8:57 pm

"Why of course." Maximus said gleefully. "Honestly, you should know me better than than that, Myra-girl." he finished with his hands folded and a smirk. After weighing in on their conversation with the power of his telepathic ring, he interrupted their conversation saying "Keishin? No. Witch? Maybe." raising attention to how he never brought up anything about a soul. "Actually, now that I think of it, Tayou may have left something to protect his secrets. Perhaps Soul Leeches, which attach themselves to your soul and drain it from your body." he said, trying to scare them.

Inside the cave, there was no sound except for water dropping from stalagmites. Leading them to a puddle, Maximus took out a piece of paper and dipped it in. Raising it and turning, he said "See this? This is werewolf blood. I found one dead a few weeks back." he said pointing in the direction of a dead wolf body. It was surrounded by cobras prying the remaining flesh off of it. In a hushed voice, Maximus continued, "Now, I don't think that it was something in here that did the killing, but regardless, do not assume you are safe in here. Ever." He then took the torch back and advised "You two should probably switch into weapon form. I don't know what we're going to find down here."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 8:18 pm

"Woohoo! Death Scythe, here I come!" Hikari shouted in reply to Myra. When she heard the teachers comment about a witch her eyes widened. "Oooooooh! That's even better! With a witch soul we can get Kishin Eggs like nobody's buisness. Ooh maybe Myra can cast spells! That would be so cool! I wanna see a fire ball!"

Hikari continued to chatter as Myra gave Hitomi the torch. Hitomi grabbed the torch carefully and looked into the light for a moment. Her gaze then moving to Myra's eyes as a smile came to Hitomi's face. She nodded in reply to Myra as she went to grab her hand.

Hitomi was slowly starting to trust Myra. More and more every day. She held on tight to her hand and them the teacher started to speak about soul leeches. Soul Leeches? Hitomi hadn't heard of anything like that before. She was pretty sure he was just trying to scare them. And he obviously underestimated Hikari's... "courage"

"Soul Leeches? Ooh, awesome! I'll slice a thousand of them and dine on there little evil souls! Hehehehe!" Hitomi was starting to think letting her watch those horror specials with Myra wasn't such a good idea.

The twins walked into the cave with the teacher and Myra. Watching and listening to his scary speech. Hitomi knew the dangers of a place like this, and she was starting to think transforming was the best option until...

"What? We can handle any scary monsters or leech thingies that may live in this cave! Just because we aren't big doesn't mean we are babies.Our mommy and daddy trained us to never panic in battle, and if Myra or Hitomi needs me I wanna be there to help them!"

Hitomi was... honestly stunned. Hikari was never this serious, at least not since they lived in the dojo back home. For once Hitomi agreed 100% with Hikari. She nodded in agreement with Hikari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 8:51 pm

Myra's face remained stone like but on the inside she was panicking. She had never faced anything like this before. She's been in a few street brawls but never had her life endangered like this. Myra tightened her grip on Hitomi's hand and reached up behind her and took Hikari's. "I have no doubt you could take those monsters hikari, but what am I supposed to do without my weapons?" She squeezed both their hands. "So I'm ordering you to transform. Remember, whatever the meister says, goes." Myra felt them transform and looked at her reflection in the blades. Her make up was dark and heavy, matching her black lips. Her false eyelashes were thin and long, just the way she liked them. She put her hands down to her side and flicked her wrist so the blades were pointing safely behind her.
"Well you have the map professor. I'm ready when you are." Myra said in a bored tone of voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 7:18 pm

Maximus scoffed at the girls' bravery. They didn't seem to even care about the risk of death, but then again, he did this for a profession. "Your parents may not of raised cowards, but don't let believe they raised morons instead, okay?" Maximus half-joked.

Heading a little deeper into the cave, getting darker by the moment, Maximus was not really scarred, but uneasy. he constantly looked behind him to check for a jumpscare. Along the way, he resighted a little of his backstory to make small talk, keeping him sane. "Ya know, I got into this profession because of the film industry. I've always wanted to have to run out of a temple holding some cursed treasure, while being chased by a Russian militia and tribal headhunters. Of course that never happened, but I still dream of the day my wish comes true."

Without warning, staircase came up. It led so far down, that the bottom couldn't be seen, if it even existed. On the wall, there was some text that Maximus tried to interpret. "Abandon your soul, for it will not be required." the first line read, and the rest was barely able to be made out. Turning to the students, Maximus didn't say anything, but read their mind with the power of his magic ring. He really didn't care for how tough the weapons thought they were. Your outside courage does not match your inner timidation." he said with a laugh. Glancing at the wall again, there was a strange picture. There was a creature on it that appeared to have swords coming out of its arms. A self-wielding dark weapon perhaps? Setting the torch down, he quickly made a note of this in the journal and picked the torch back up. "Well, standing here isn't very productive." he said in a mocking tone.

Going down the stairs, there was statues of Spanish knights with swords in their hands. MAximus grew uneasy, thinking that these things were somehow starring him down. He waved the torch in front of one, just to see if it would move. After reaching the end of the stairs, there was a giant door with a hole in it. Looking back at Myra, he said "Don't get lost." inserting the torch. The area went pitch black as a ring of fire formed on the wall. The door opened slowly so loudly that you'd think the other professors in the city would've woke up.

Behind the door, it was still dark. Maximus had to relight the torch again and used it to burn a rope after stumbling around to find it. The area was then lit up to reveal a small room filled with pillars and a staircase that led upwards. At the top, there stood a pedestal with a green book with rope tied around it. It was untelling where the other ends led to. Separating the room into one path, was a line of deep water. In the very back, there was what looked like a tall case. "That must be Tayou's coffin." Maximus concluded in thought. Looking around, there wasn't much more to say. "Strange, I thought there would be more." he commented.

Indeed there was. What looked like a ring of light lit the ground. However, nothing else happened. What was that? Did have anything to do with what that message said? Out of concern, the professor instructed "Slowly now." as he headed up to the book.

OOC: What this is is a new character I'm working on. I talked to a mod about this ability, and we worked it out. What it is is a special area that cancels out resonance abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 8:10 pm

OOC: so what's going to happen when Myra and the girls enter the circle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 8:21 pm

OOC: They just can't use soul resonance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 8:25 pm

OOC: okay cool we haven't mastered that anyway I don't even know their forms when they resonance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 4:25 pm

Myra stayed silent as she walked behind her teacher. Both girls were securing in her grasp, still in the position she had them in before. She was getting used to using swords now, after being raised to be a bow meister it was a bit of a challenge. Remembering the fight with Darcy and Caroline she was proud of the girls, and herself.

The chamber was creepy, but apparently the teacher food what he was looking for. "Can we go the hell home now?" Myra said crankily.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 2:27 pm

Hikari and Hitomi both put on a sad face as Myra ordered them to transform. "Y-yes Myra..." The two glowed in a bright light and transformed in there respective hands. Hitomi on the left and Hikari on the right. The girls stayed silent for the most part in there weapon forms. Mearly listening to what went on. They felt a little bad about making Myra upset and didn't feel they should speak.

Although once the twins entered the circle with Myra they felt a little strange. They almost felt like a bond was broken to some degree. As if the connection with each others souls was limited. Hitomi was stuck wondering what could have possibly happened. Was it this circle?

Hikari on the other hand felt a little scared. She didn't like this feeling, it felt almost like she was all alone. Even though she could see that Hitomi and Myra were right there with her. Hikari wrapped her arms around herself. She didn't like this. She didn't want to be here anymore. She wanted to go home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 10:20 pm

Maximus smiled with glee as he approached the dusty green book. On the cover, there was some kind of symbol. There was a circle with a line going straight down the middle and through a triangle. Whispering, he gloated "I've only heard stories about this. Finally seeing it in person is like starring at Lord Death without his mask. This book tells of how to reverse Death's touch itself. How could something like this not of been uncovered so long ago?"

As soon as the sentence was done, the answer was made apparent as a voice starting ringing in his head saying "Abandon the soul." Pointing his ring straight at the coffin, the phrase got louder. There was definitely something in there that didn't want him to get this book.

The door the opened slowly. The first thing that came out were two long blades, followed by boney black hands and metal braces around the forearms. Maximus became paralyzed with fear as he dropped to his knees. The phrase was then vocalized as the creature finally stepped out of the open coffin. "You have intruded on the tomb of my master." it said in a deep voice. Raising the bladed arms, it finished "If you wish to keep your heads, you will back away from the book of death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 9:40 am

Myra tightened her grip on the girls as she tried not to tremble. She saw the professor on her knees and and thought to herself, "how pathetic." This guy expects her to do all the work?!

Myra knew she could retreat, but what would be the fun of that? She began to twirl the swords pumping herself up. "give me strength girls." Myra muttered to her beloveded weapons and she charged forward. All she had to do was cut off his arms and they were free to go. Building speed she raised both girls above her head and yelled as she brought them down on the monster. He used his sword to block her attack, which sent her flying backwards. Grimacing she stood back up and held Hitomi in front of her face as a way to block, and hikari above her head to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 9:42 pm

OOC: Sorry. I'll be on vacation for 5 days and won't have Internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 8:59 pm

The creature held one of the blades on its arms in front of it to deflect, while the other was out to the side to slice at the neck. It didn't really move, except for its legs forming a stance that resembled Qua Long style(dragon style). The professor finally stood to his feet, trembling, but standing. He snapped back to his senses, and shouted "Don't be too reckless." after eavesdropping on her thoughts. Whatever this thing was, he really didn't care what was about to happen. All he cared about was getting out with the treasure now.

As for the creature, it was only concerned with one thing, and that was protecting the book. The only amount of challenge would be anything that would break its safety net. This net would be all that would be required to disable a weapon technician's technique.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 4:05 pm

The girls suddenly came out of their private train of thought as the coffin opened. They looked as the horrifying creature crawled out from it with it's two swords. "It's a duel-wielder?" Hitomi said in surprise as Hikari's reflection whipped a tear from her face and then pointed towards the creature.

"Hey, you big ugly kishin egg! Stop copying our stance!" That was about the time Myra readied for battle and asked the twins for strength.

"You can count on us Myra!" Hikari smiled, she was starting to remember just how close she was to Hitomi and Myra. As Myra went for the attack they were blocked by the creature. Hikari pouted.

Hey! Stop blocking us you big meany!" Hitomi's reflection appeared in the blade in front of Myra.

"Myra, I'll block his attacks while you try to counter with Hikari. He's a duel-wielder like us so it might be tough to get a good hit. Try to find the right moment to strike." Hikari's reflection then glared at the teacher.

"Hey! Don't just stand there like a big baby! Get up and fight!" Hikari said as she flailed her arms and grumbled. "Myra, why isn't our teacher helping us? I thought DWMA teachers were supposed to be the best!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 4:35 pm

Myra nodded at her weapons and glared at the teacher. "yeah get off your ass. Get the book and get us out okay?" She stared at the monster unsure of her next move. A full on charge didn't seem to work. Myra began to pace back and forth looking for a weak spot. Myra wanted to just go home, but knew she couldn't go without the book.

Myra looked down at her studded, metal toe combat boots and smiled. Myra ran towards him leaping into the air raising Hitomi and hikomi above her head. She pulled some Kung foo shit and leapt threw the air feet first like Jackie chan. She landed on his chest and kicked his jaw so hard she broke it, blood gushing on her. She stabbed hikari into his shoulder joint and when she tried to pull out the sword she couldn't! Myra gasped in surprise as his arms started to come down on her and she blocked them with Hitomi. Myra ducked out of the way and looked at hikari jammed in his shoulder. "DAMN IT!" Myra swore angerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 8:32 pm

Maximus couldn't believe himself. A teacher of DWMA, reduced to a sniveling coward. True, he always fancied himself sort of a cocky fellow, making wise cracks at everyone's expense. The truth, however, couldn't be more obvious at this point. In a moment of panic, he just grabbed the book and ran. Without his knowledge however, the statues in the staircase back up were golems. Stone swords up, the concrete golems began following.

Back in the chamber, the creature, Tregoda, continued to play a sort of defense, working his way to the door to keep the girls trapped inside. Upon Catching her in the mix-up, blood gushing everywhere it had been injured, it whispered "Nine hundred years. I've been left here to rot for nine hundred years. I must say, it gets lonely down here." TThrowing her back a little, it came up with the blades, read to pull forward and cut her arms off, but instead, it delivered a knee blow and threw her into the middle and stayed near the outside, mainly next to the door. Tregoda held its blades out in a stance that appeared to resemble Qua Long style, trapping prey in a confined area, taking hard hits to deliver even harsher blows. The right one was held out in a thrusting position, while the left was being held to cover the face.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 6:08 pm

Hikari was feeling really confident when she felt herself being thrust through the shoulder of the undead monster thing. But her confidence was short lived when she was ripped away from her meister, stuck inside the shoulder of this thing. Hikari was shocked and a little scared, especially when the monster sent Myra to the middle of the room and blocked their exit. Hitomi wasn't happy at all to see her sister separated from her. "Hikari!" Hitomi shouted in distress.

What should she do? Should she turn human and try to free her sister? No, both her and Myra would be exposed. She had to make sure Myra was safe as well. But what about Hikari? This question was ironically answered with Hikari transforming in a bright white light. She was standing on the creatures shoulder with her sword hand still in his shoulder. It wasn't there long however, for she forced the blade out of the creatures shoulder sending a gush of blood out with it. She then grabbed onto the creatures neck as she slid down so she was on his back hanging from his neck.

"You leave my family alone!" Hikari then began to stab her blade into the creatures back as far as it would go before ripping it out and stabbing him again. The creature trying to swing his blades at Hikari, but it was unable to reach her. Hitomi gasped in her weapon form before looking towards Myra in the blades reflection. "Myra, we have to help Hikari, now is our best chance!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 6:43 pm

Myra felt tears welling in her eyes when hikari transformed and began to fearlessly attack the monster. She's was so brave, and selfless... Myra wiped the tears from her eyes and she lunged forward towards the monster. Using both arms and all her strength she cut one of the monsters arms clean off. She then spun in a clean circle slicing one of his feet. The monster grabbed his stub screaming in pain and Myra grabbed Hikari's hand. Instantly hikari turned back and Myra felt her presence by her side once again. She spun away from the monster a safe distance.

Last edited by Myra on October 23rd 2014, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)   An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An extra credit assignment(Private-Idoc, TAILS DOLL, Myra)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next