Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 4:33 pm

Sares sat down trying to relax and nodded. "Ok... I'll try." She said brushing her hair now. She let the Dr. explain why his leg and head hurt though since she didn't want to give him the wrong information, she then looked at Violet to see how she was doing during all this, and walk over if she looked worried.
Back to top Go down

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 5:24 pm

Simon was weirded out as to why Violet was being so quiet and imediantly checked to see if she was still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 5:32 pm

James put his hand to Violet's face and rubbed her cheek. "Little sister... you ok?" He said with a reassuring smile. "It's alright... In a couple of days we will be back home. You will come back to Death City with us and you can stay with me." He said even though he knew she was a dark weapon, but a dark weapon can still be turned to the light. She has been forced into the darkness. He laid his head back looking at her.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 5:43 pm

(OOC: Ok.... shouldn't the Drs. Explain to James the broken leg and head damage? And if so who is rping these Drs.?)
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 6:00 pm

Sares still didn't know why Violet was being so quite and looked at her trying to tell if something was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 9:50 pm

ooc: no, they dont. Because Simon already told him what it was.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 9:55 pm

((OOC: Sorry Didn't notice))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 10:06 pm

ooc: Well what next, do the doctors need to keep an eye on him or is he safe to transport back to the dwma?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 10:20 pm

ooc: I think he should stay for a couple of hours to make sure he is stable then transport him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 10:31 pm

Simon stuck close to Violet in case the treid to make a break for it. He wasent all that worried about James, he would definatly get better. But he wasent letting her get to far out of sight thats for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 10:44 pm

Violet let go of his hand and walked out of the tent and towards the building with the magic tool, but she didn't actually know that it was in there. She was just walking.

James grabbed Sares's hand and smiled. "You alright?" He said trying to make her feel better because she looked like she was feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 10:53 pm

Sares nodded but looked at Violet, she felt something weird was going on since she was so silent. However Sares then started to get distracted by James again and held his hand in both hands nodding. "I'm fine.... ju-" She then remembers the soul and she lights up in happiness saying to James. "Oh yea!" She then realized she was talking to loud and quickly quieted down. "I got my first Kishin Soul. :3"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 11:16 pm

Simon of cource follows her. He does not read her thoughts exactly but he knows she leaves to go find what she came here for originally. So he follows her.
Unfortunetly, the tool is in the basement the most highly secure part of the entire base and requires a keycode to enter. Not that it was impressive. A kishen detecting devise that had a range of ten miles on a clear day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 8:06 am

She continued walking towards it, not aware that it is the building that housed the magic tool and that Simon was following her.

James still holding her hands, he had a big smile. "Hey that's great..." He said as he coughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 9:20 am

"What are you trying to do?" Asked SImon when they reached the locked door. However, there was a hole in the wall from one of the bombs that made the place accesible.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 12:13 pm

Sares smiled and took the soul out putting it on her lap, she then went back to holding his hand, rubbing it and trying to comfort him till he stopped coughing. "I always wondered what these things taste like...." An amusing thought then entered her head, one that made her giggle. "Maybe we can get one of these for a birthday party, and try and stick candles in it. X3" She said not serious at all... though the thought amused her enough that she sorta wanted to try and see if she can stick candles into a Kishin soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 3:05 pm

ooc: jac can u post again so we can return to the posting order?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 4:31 pm

Simon tapped his foot and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 6:47 pm

She gets scared and turns around, shocked. "W-what? Why are you following me...?" She said very confused.

James was still smiling as she came back. "Well what are you waiting for?" He said weakly. "See how it taste..." He said with a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 6:55 pm

Sares smiled and nodded. She was unsure how it will taste, if it will taste at all. She took a deep breath and picked the thing up by the tip holding it between a finger and her thumb. "Here goes nothing then..." She said which was the first thing that came to mind to say. She then brought it up to her mouth, opened it and put it into her mouth. It had a really weird taste that took her brain a bit to register, she kept it in until it did regter however, she had to work up enough spit to swallow it whole anyway... or at least she thought you weren't suppose to chew them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 6:59 pm

"You just attacked a military base and wonder why you are being guarded?" Simon said. Though as a young child he did not look like an impressive guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 7:56 pm

Violet looks at him. "Just leave me alone." She said then she saw 2 men walk from the corner and looked at them. Then walked over to them and stood next to Simon. She said walking walking away with tears in her eyes.

James watched as she ate it. "So... How is it?" He said sorta laughing because of the face she made while eating it.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 8:19 pm

Sares gulped it down after she got a taste of it, she was indeed making a funny face though while eating. She then smiled thinking it tasted amazing. She put a finger on her chin and tried to think of a way to describe it. "Ermm... It tasted.... eh... good?" She said with a smile, she didn't know how to describe it really. She didn't, feel anymore powerful though. She coughed a bit since it irritated her though very slightly on the way down, other then that... she found it hard to describe, but strangely good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 10:27 pm

Simon followed her, emotion was great and all but she was not his freind and it was his utmost duty to keep an eye on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 10:41 pm

Violet wasn't trying to do anything, so she ran back to the medical tent and ran to James, kneeling next to the bed with tears in her eyes. "Big brother! They are trying to take me, I know it..." She said really thinking that's what they were trying to do.

James was still holding her hands when she ran in. He sat up and grabbed Violets hands. "Simon! Get in here." He said with pure anger in his voice, he wasn't planning on letting the academy take her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next