Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Usual.Pt3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 7:38 am

(OOC: Here we go)
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 9:06 am

Darcy walked quickly in holding Caroline in her arms. Her stomach wound wasn't deep but had bled enough for her to feel woozy.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 5:52 pm

Wren came in and sat down in a chair in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 7:56 pm

(OOC: For rp purposes can I be the doctor?)
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 8:15 pm

(Please do)
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 8:21 pm

OOC: In 10mins, im eating out and im waiting for the check)
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 11:28 pm

(10 minutes?!)
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 8:46 am

(OOC: WE HAD CHEESECAKE. AND I WAS SO STUFFED, DON'T JUDGE. Also so I create a teacher from my head right? So I don't get in a fight with the admins.)
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 3:18 pm

(I actually just filled out an app for a teacher i can use them???)
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 5:46 pm

Ooc: I would severely enjoy it if whoever treats Caroline is a total ass.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 8:38 pm

Darcy sat patiently as the nurse walked in. "Quite a group we have here. Care to explain what happened?" Darcy looked at the others. They broke a rule battling without a teacher present, Darcy decided to let the others explain.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 8:44 pm

Caroline rolled over and moaned, obviously hamming it up. "I-I fell." She moaned again before rolling backover. The wound had stopped bleeding, however, it still needed attention.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 9:03 pm

The nurse raised her eyebrow. "You fell huh? And what - landed on a pile of razor blades?" The nurse lifted Caroline's shirt and looked at the cut. It was a clear horizontal cut, clearly a cut from a sword or dagger. "Lay down on the table. I'm going to clean it now, and it's gonna sting." Darcy looked distraught at Caroline, she didn't want her to feel pain but knew that it needed to be cleaned.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 9:17 pm

Caroline sparawled out on the table and stretched. She watched the nurse as she was digging through her medical cabinet.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 9:32 pm

(Ooc: I thought kayos was gonna be the nurse. :l)
Wren sat back in his chair and started thinking to himself 'what if she starts questioning us too much and finds out?' He sunk into his chair and let his head drop.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 9:36 pm

The nurse pulled out a bottle of alcohol and sanitary wipes. "Do you want to tell me what really happened girl? It will help me treat your wound properly." The nurse dumped a generous about of alcohol onto the rag, and looked at Darcy and said "you might want to hold her hand for this." The nurse slapped the alcohol covered rag onto Caroline's wound.
(Ooc: She's gonna scream hahahah)
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 9:44 pm

Caroline bit her lip and grabbed her head as the alcohol fizzed in the cut. An off white-reddish mixture leaked onto the rag, almost reopening the wound. After a few seconds she sat up and tossed the rag off her.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 9:45 pm

(Ooc: sorreh kayos, TT^TT)
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 10:02 pm

"Lay back down right now young lady." The nurse pushed Caroline's shoulders back down onto the table. "Hopefully this teaches you a lesson on battling unattended." The nurse dabbed up all the extra alcohol and blood and started to bandage it. "And maybe this scar will teach you to dodge a little quicker next time."
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 10:26 pm

Caroline squirmed a bit while the nurse bandaged her wound. She started taking longer drawn out breaths, and tears started to well up in her eyes, however she wasn't crying. After the nurse was done, she blurted out, "Next time I'll be a whole hell of a lot quicker"
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 10:34 pm

(Ooc: I kinda wanna wait for Kayos, so he isn't left out.)
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 11:19 pm

(OOC: From reading I assume that we're watching Caroline get treated? Its like that at my school clinic :/)

Kyouhei watched Caroline's eyes watering feeling a bit responsible. "Wren, should I feel the slightest feel of guilt?" He asked as he turned to Wren.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 11:23 pm

Wren shrugged his shoulders. "I feel a little guilty." He thought of a way to make it equal, he pointed at Kyohei's chest wound. "Hey, it ain't as bad as hers but it's still open!" He started trying to keep himself from laughing.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 11:36 pm

Kyouhei sighed. "My wound I'll just wrap up. I don't like infirmaries." Kyo stated as he looked at his chest wound.
Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 11:40 pm

(Should we join a team on the team thread?)
The nurse filled out the injury report and looked at the girls. "I don't want to see you here again. One more unsupervised battle and I'll take you to lord death myself." Darcy looked at Caroline and took her hand to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Usual.Pt3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next