Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Usual.Pt3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 1:52 pm

(OOC: They're siblings lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:41 pm

(OOC: we need start rping again)
Wren sighed and started clapping slowly. He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked over by the board before leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:45 pm

Darcy scratched her head as she read the rules. "It looks like we don't have enough people guys... We need another pair." Darcy frowned and played with her wavy hair. "We can always stop by my apartment and ask my room mate Myra if she's interested. She's kinda scary looking but she doesn't bite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:55 pm

Wren raised an eyebrow, and looked toward Darcy. "Scary?" Wren slid down the wall until he was sitting, he crossed his legs before laying on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 11:00 pm

"Heheh" Darcy laughed nervously, "she's this hardcore punk girl. Super intimidating. But we kinda grew up together so it doesn't phase me anymore." Darcy thought about Myra, she didn't really have any friends because of her bad additude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 11:11 pm

Caroline took out a bag of chips and looked at them for a moment. She put them back in her hoodie pocket and stared at Darcy for a moment, "Do you think she'll even want too?" Caroline held a blank stare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 11:22 pm

"Yeah!" Darcy said right away then thought about it more. "Well...maybe. I guess we won't know til we talk to her. She's rough around the edges but she's alright once you get to know her, I promise. She would do anything for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 11:26 pm

Wren shrugged his shoulders and put his arms behind his head. "Its fine by me." Wren was a little worried about meeting Myra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 12:13 am

Kyouhei listened quietly, his hands still in his pocket. He sighed as he brought up his hands and cracked his knuckles. "I'm not really used to working with others." Kyo stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 10:19 am

"Yeah this whole group is kinda sudden.." Darcy thought outloud, but then added cheerfully "I think we are going to make a great team!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 5:01 pm

Caroline pulled her hoodie sleeves down over her hands and started pacing. "I don't mind the team thing, its not like we'll constantly be together." She said while watching her feet while she walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 5:29 pm

"Uh yea about that.." Darcy said quietly as she followed Caroline like a puppy dog. "Didn't ya wanna move in together?" Darcy looked at the boys and blushed. "Are they gonna move in too?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 5:35 pm

Caroline tilted her head so she could stare at the ceiling, "If they want to." She continued pacing, however she started bobbing with each step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 6:08 pm

"Well I guess we can stop by Myra's place. It's in downtown death city." Darcy wondered how messy the apartment was as she walked behind Caroline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 9:41 pm

(I made a thread for Myra's apartment, I made it big enough so we can all live there. It's in the residential thread part of death city)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 9:42 pm

(YAY)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3