Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Usual.Pt3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 11:44 pm

(Ooc: I wouldn't mind a team, up to you guys)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 11:48 pm

(OOC: Who will lead?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 11:52 pm

(Ooc: XD... b-but... do we need a leader? Theres only two meisters.)
Caroline hopped down off the table while holding Darcy's hand. Since Darcy was taller, it looked like Darcy was walking a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 11:58 pm

(Check the team rules)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 12:01 am

(Well... if we need one, heres my vote.
Character wise, Caroline is the only one who shouldn't be leader. She's a little unstable. The rest of the characters are pretty clear headed. But, Imma go with Darcy or Kyohei.])
Otherwise kayos did technically start the group.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 12:07 am

(OOC: Its Kyouhei, not Kyohei ._.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 12:10 am

(Ooc: sorreh, I my phone saved it as Kyohei. LEMME FIX THAT! Kyouhei.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 12:13 am

(OOC: Irdc whos leader :3) Kyo stood and watched Darcy walk Caroline out. Silently he followed them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 12:20 am

(Ooc: Wren for team leader, 2014 -cue presidential theme- :/ I'm kidding I vote same as abako.)
Wren shuffled out of the room behind Kyouhei. He felt the back of his neck tingle like something was chasing him, he turned around to see the nurse closing the door on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 10:49 am

(ooc: honestly guys i'm juggling a few characters at the moment and don't think i can handle having darcy be the leader. i'm flattered though :') )

As the walked out they saw a message board on the wall promoting teams. "Hey guys...Have you seen this before?" Darcy asked quickly reading the information about teams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 3:12 pm

(OOC: i just read on the team rules we need another pair, my other char Myra just got weapons so we can add them to the team?!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 3:53 pm

(Doesn't matter to me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 7:15 pm

(I wouldn't mind, in my opinion, they would kind of flesh out our group.)
Caroline turned toward the poster, "No, no I haven't." She kept one hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 8:00 pm

"The board for teams." Kyouhei said as he looked at the ground. He still felt a bit guilty for injuring Caroline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 8:26 pm

Caroline turned to face the others, she stuck out her chest and put her other hand behind her back, almost in a salute like fashion. "Lets make a team!" After about a second she dropped the formality and went back to slouching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 9:18 pm

(OOC: You have received a friend request from Abako? HAHAHAAHAHAH. Thats funny. No jk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 9:27 pm

(Ooc: XD wait...... I dunno whether to laugh or take offense. TT^TT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 9:49 pm

(OOC: I added you so you should laugh at the joke.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 9:59 pm

(Ooc: oh.... well..... I mean thought you were joking just making sure. XD I need help.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 12:34 am

(OOC: Darcy X Caroline Im shipping it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 1:39 pm

(Ooc: guys... This morning my dog was hit by a car. I'm gonna be a bit off. I'm sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 6:37 pm

(Ooc: we understand.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 10:55 pm

(Thanks for understanding guys. His name was chuck and he was a black lab. He was about 9 years old and loved by everyone. He got out during a storm Friday morning and was hit by a car and killed instantly. My family is in shambles. I'm a wreck. It was my responsibility to watch him and I failed. I want to keep posting on here though. I need a way to escape reality for a while.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 11:40 pm

(OOC: I'm sorry you lost your dog, abako and I lost our dog about a year ago, she was shot by our ex-neighbor. Its awful to lose a pet.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:17 am

(OOC: Do you two live together?!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Usual.Pt3   The Usual.Pt3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual.Pt3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next