Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 3:00 pm

(now?)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 3:03 pm

(Not right now. Later. I promise, something will be done here.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 3:04 pm

(alright. Works for me)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:14 pm

OOC: I AM SORRY! ;-;
Candy jumped up and out of her chair suddenly, clearing the table for height. Her for changed in midair to a colourful bouncy ball. She landed on the opened book she dropped on the table, suppressing her bounciness, landing with a soft thud. Her face appeared in the smooth surface of the rubber 'weapon' she turned into. "Try to pick me up. If you don't start springing leaks or getting charred or something, we match! If you do spring a leak or start burning, then we do not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 5:45 pm

"Leak? Like in pee?" She started to giggle at the thought, that simply grabbing the ball could cause her to urinate as punishment. It seemed quite a humorous reaction. The burning, on the other hand, seemed much more severe. She needed her hands, whether to garden or prep and administer her drugs. Though the burn could be elsewhere, though hopefully not to exotic. Mentally shrugging at herself, because this seemed like something everyone did and, without a second thought, grabbed the ball.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 5:54 pm

When Melody grabbed her, Candy flinched in her weapon-image, though for no good reason. Nothing at all happened to the two of them. "When I said spring a leak, I was going more along the lines of sudden, horrific bleeding." Candy transformed back into her human form, sitting on the edge of the table. "It happened before to others, I know that much." She then gave Melody a thumbs up. "But we match! You wanna be my partner then?!" This sudden excited outburst had herself fall off of the edge of the table, and somehow land on her back to the floor, and the people reading around the place to give another round of shushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 8:00 pm

Melody watched the spectacle unfold as the "ball" bounced around, unsure what to think of the possible spontaneous bleeding. She had medical supplies, but they would be insufficient to deal with something of that magnitude. Candy's sudden bonding with the floor broke Melody from her morbid thoughts with a small laugh and brought her to the actual issue at hand. Should she join up with this hyperactive girl? Melody did not know anyone else who was partnerless, and it seemed like the process was hard to find one who would work. Besides, she liked the girl in front of her, well below, and that would help with later things. Having made up her mind, Melody gave the girl a curt nod, a smile on her face. "Já, I would."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 8:16 pm

"That's great." She said, as she picked herself up off of the floor, and returned to her seat opposite Melody. "I might have been exaggerating with the amount of bleeding that would have taken place, if it took place at all. I think that most incompatible meisters just end up not being able to lift the weapon." Candy explained calmly, as she opened her book back onto the page she was on. "Anyway, my weapon form is not just a normal bouncy ball, but one with knives in it. That's kinda important, I think." Calm and collected, for more than one properly structured sentence. Some kind of record.

OOC: You remember the books Candy was meant to be reading here? Funny thing, I came back to this (AKA Lani reminded me.(AKA Lani reminded me by forcing me. I wasn't actually forced, but reminded when she tried to force me.)) while reading the series of books again. I just thought that was kind of a funny thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 10:52 pm

ooc: that is a slight irony. I, on the other hand, am on the third Outlander book, which is very far off.

"Knives? How does that work. You are a bouncy ball." Melody was curious about the girls weapon form. Most of her weapon friends were much more traditional styled weaponry, if slightly exotic in the case of Aurora's blade fan. But she didn't really see how a ball could have blades, unless they were glued on.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2015, 7:20 am

"Well, when I hit things, the form of my weapon squishes down. When it squishes down, there is the choice of then having a knife stab from my ball and into whatever I am bouncing off of." She explained, miming the actions of her weapon form bouncing off of something with her hands. "I have no idea how it works, but it does, and it works pretty well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 10:40 pm

"Oh, ok." Melody spent a few more seconds trying to visualize how this process worked, before giving up and just believing the girl's words. Many things had stopped making sense when she came to the academy, and this was simply adding to the list. But despite the confusing scenario of the place, she was happy, quite truly happy. She had finally found a partner in the school, and they could start going on missions and helping people. "Oh, now that we are partners, we must practice, yes?" Her head tilted slightly as she thought for the other word that people used. "Uhm, train. Yes that is the word."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 2:17 am

"Training. I guess we could train. Definitely could train." Candy replied, picking up the book and continuing with her reading. "I'd like to finish the chapter, then we can go have a look at the training grounds. You can have a go with the knife thing." Her eyes were visibly scanning across the pages, but quicker than before. Though it didn't seem like it, Candy was most definitely eager as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 9:00 pm

Melody started to pack as the other girl power read through the chapter she was on. She had gathered a small collection of books and sorted them into two piles: those that she needed to check out, or those that she could return to the shelves. Glancing at Candy to estimate how much time she had left, Melody decided to take both piles to the front, and let the librarian sort out which book belongs on which shelf. She grabbed her pack and started to organize the piles into something she could carry to the desk.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 2:43 pm

When Candy finally finished the chapter she scooped up the other two and proceeded to take them towards the desk, to check them out.

OOC: I'm sorry for this short post, but I think that we should switch to a new thread on the Training Ground within a post or two. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 7:11 pm

ooc: I was thinking the same. To the training Grounds!!

Melody walked behind the girl, her stack teetering back and forth like a scene from a bad comedy. She managed, mainly through sheer luck, to walk all the way to the front of the room without dropping any of her books and set her leaning tower on the desk. Taking off the top books, she set them on the side before sliding the remainder toward the librarian. "I would like to check these books out please. I am done with the others." After the Librarian, almost reluctantly, went through the pile she turned toward Candy who was still in the area. "When do you have time? To train, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 1:02 pm

"I can go right now!" She exclaimed, pointing high into the air with her free hand. She placed her books next to the pile of books Melody placed on the desk. "Actually, I SHOULD take the books home first... How about... An hour? That sounds like a good time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 6:21 pm

melody nodded, taking her own pile of books from the librarian. "Ok. I am free as well. I meet you there?"

ooc: you make the thread or me?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 6:23 pm

OOC: If you make it, I'll post in the morning. Gotta sleep now. No reply from Candy, but lets leave it at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:05 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)   Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herbs and Candy (arc, Thatguy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2