Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 9:29 pm

Scott laid down next to his injured freind. Waiting for the nurse to give him a bandage, Yep Scott thought to himself. This is the start of somthing great.
Back to top Go down

Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)   Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 9:58 pm

Jago glanced at his friend who laid down next to him, then returned his focus to his severed scalp. He and Scott were both covered in crimson it seems. Wait, what was up with Scott's armpit being smeared with blood? He was carrying Jago like a princess so... OH! "Uh, Scott. You're bleeding too bud..." It was the same spot Jago hit him previously. He probably ruptured a few vessels, which caused it to swell and burst after it gained too much pressure.
Back to top Go down

Getting better virtually by the hardest way possible. (Private.)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4