Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephan "Kidd" Götze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Stephan "Kidd" Götze Empty
PostSubject: Stephan "Kidd" Götze   Stephan "Kidd" Götze I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 12:34 am

Gender/Sex: Male.

Weapon: Blakely Whinchester

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight.

Appearance: He is 5'9 and 150 lbs, with a slim, but slightly defined build. He has light brown hair that is styled up into a mohawk with 3 lines shaved on the left side. He has golden eyes. He wears glasses similar to Killik's, a golden jersey with "92" on the back in black, black leather joggers, and black combat boots.

Personality: He's a very mixed person. When heading into combat, or showing off his talents, Kidd is a very cocky person, who is overconfident in his abilities. But when socializing, or just hanging with friends, he is quieter, and humorous. He'd act the same way around his love interest. He's also slight optimistic, and always tries to block out the negatives with the positives. He's also a major daydreamer of being a legend and some little kids hero. He's always very sincere and caring about the ones closest to him, and leaves the door open for new people to come in. He has somewhat of an urban dialect.

History: Kidd was born in Washington DC, USA. He has one younger brother. He grew up in an area where people where underprivileged or just ghetto, but he always saw the brighter side of his surroundings and situations, so he's never really suffered a day in his life. He was raised playing soccer, and has been hailed as one of the best. But his childhood isn't perfect. He never knew his father, and when he would ask his mother about him, she would never say anything about him. His grandparents (on his fathers side) lived near them, and they would always tell him his father had a strange talent that was kept a secret from him. Despite Kidd being an amazing soccer player, his mother always seemed uninterested or a bit doubtful in his abilities, when all he's ever wanted to do is make her proud. Kidd found out about his Meister traits one day when he stumbled upon a diary and scrap book that once belonged to his father in his grandparents house. He read all about his adventures in Shibusen and how he helped play his part in being a hero. After reading all of what was inside his fathers diary, he demanded his mother let him go to the DWMA to see if he inherited his fathers meister powers, and unlock his own potentials. His ambitions are to make a difference in the world, and show people that you can start from the bottom and make it to the top in a sense. Another ambition is to have his name known, and be a role model to people. But his biggest ambition is to make his mother proud someday.

Miscellaneous: He doesn't reveal his real name to anyone except his close friends, and even then he prefers to go by "Kidd" but doesn't mind being referred to as Stephan.

One day during a game, Kidd's immense speed was showcased when he sprinted down the field and appeared to have teleported from one end to the other. He himself was surprised as to where it came from, but presumed it passed down from his father.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I LOVE Soul Eater! <3"

Last edited by Kidd 23 on September 16th 2015, 10:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stephan "Kidd" Götze   Stephan "Kidd" Götze I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 1:19 pm

Accepted~
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Stephan "Kidd" Götze   Stephan "Kidd" Götze I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 1:25 pm

Really? Wow, thank you! :D I thought something would've been wrong with his application.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Stephan "Kidd" Götze   Stephan "Kidd" Götze I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:39 pm

Stephan "Kidd" Götze SuBGn35

Succ, please correct the formatting for the app. Otherwise, you're good, just the one correction.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephan "Kidd" Götze   Stephan "Kidd" Götze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephan "Kidd" Götze
Page 1 of 1