Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) Empty
PostSubject: Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)   Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 11:13 pm

Kidd was out in a marketplace in Death City today, bored with nothing to do. Kidd had been venturing out earlier, hoping to find a citizen in distress, so that he could rescue them and word would spread that everyone was living in the age of The Legend. Surprisingly, it seemed to be a quiet and calm today. More than anything though, Kidd hoped to forget about the horrid nightmare that's woken him up earlier. Kidd shuddered at the thought of what had happened in his nightmare, but shook his head to rid all thoughts of it. Sweeping his mohawk back, Kidd stuck his tongue out and made the most obnoxious noise. People around him looked at him disgusted. "What?" Kidd asked, "Y'all want my autograph?" Everyone ignored Kidd and continued about their business and forgot about Kidd in that same moment. Kidd looked over and saw a bunch of balloons in a window. Kidd smiled, finally finding something to do.

Moments after purchasing a bunch of empty balloons and filling them up with water, Kidd walked into the middle of the marketplace again, looking for a victim. "Hmm...." Kidd said, scanning around. Just then, Kidd saw an extremely tall girl walk by with purple hair. Kidd ran over to her and tapped her shoulder, "Ma'am! I need help! Please!" He said, tugging on her hand, trying to get her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)   Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 11:44 pm

(OOC: Thankies Kidd, I'm really going to enjoy role-playing again.)

Mara hummed a sad sounding lullaby-like song as she walked through the market place and inspected her wallet for any cash. Unfortunately she had absolutely nothing due to spending all her money on treats. She didn't need to eat regular food however, she could thrive perfectly on Nightmares alone. She just enjoyed the taste of the sweets such as cookies, candy, muffins, and especially coffee with tons of sugar and creamer mixed in.

She sighed and tucked it away into the pocket of her black sweatpants that possessed white lines that ran down the sides of her legs. The smiling sun had beaten down upon her pale skin, her black tank top that went only as low as her midriff, exposed much of her skin to the heat. Mara had always had a problem with the sun and how it always limited her powers to the night but the heat of it was just stupidly mocking her.

She wiped sweat from her forehead and tried to relax. This day was going pretty badly but she was determined to push forward towards the night. Soon she felt someone tapping on her shoulder and she turned to face him, looking down to get at his eye level. "Ummmm... Helloooooo!?", she asked in a very distressed manner as she was tugged away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)   Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 12:01 am

OOC: I'm sorry for being a dumbass and not posting in quite a while. I hope you can forgive me. T.T

Kidd pulled Mara into an alleyway between two shops, hoping to lure her into his trap. Being a bad guy or antagonist or whatever you wanted to consider him was never really his style, but so far it didn't seem to be bothering him. Kidd peered around the alleyway quickly, searching for where he'd put the trap. An evil grin slowly crept onto Kidd's face as he finally found the spot where he'd put all the balloons. Acting almost as a helpless child, Kidd pulled Mara over to the corner of a gate that cut off the rest of the alleyway. "Look there, see?" Kidd said, pointing to a string that stuck out over the edge of the gate and seemed to lead all the way to the top of the building. "Look higher." Kidd pointed even higher above to over the building. There was a sole red balloon, moving about in the wind. "Can you get my bawoon back for me?" Kidd said, giving off a childish demeanor. And to top it all off, Kidd gave Mara the puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)   Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 10:53 am

((OOC: I totally forgive you Kidd. I'm actually about to get very busy soon, so posts will be less frequent.))

Mara growled slightly when she arrived in the alleyway to see two balloons that he wanted her to get down. "You really pulled me all the way out here for two fucking stupid balloons!?", she barked right at him before taking a good look at his puppy dog eyes. She attempted to act as if it had no effect on her but soon enough, her will would be broken.

"Fine... I get your stupid balloons kid, just don't cry.", she sighed before beginning to scale the gate. She retrieved the balloon that was strung up at the top of the gate but the one that floated in the wind was a bit harder to get. She looked down before calling out, "Do you really need this one all the way up here!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)   Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 7:58 pm

Kidd shrunk down in fear, having heard the aggressiveness and animosity come out of the stranger. Kidd shook in fear and covered his head with his hands, preparing for the worst. However, when nothing happened, he looked back up to see the woman climbing up the fence to retrieve his balloons. "Umm, yeah.... I need those balloons...." Kidd answered beginning to scratch the back of his head. Gulitiness was finally starting to kick in and this woman certainly seemed to take no bullshit from anyone. Kidd wasn't so sure if he wanted to continue with this prank, as he gazed up into the sunny sky, pondering what would happen if he followed through with the prank.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)   Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 8:07 pm

Mara sighed and continued to climb a little higher. She was now trying her best to balance herself on the top of the gate. She looked down at the ground below, the distance finally getting to her. Nonetheless, she stayed nimble and confident in her ability to not fall. She reached up, all the way towards the balloon and was barely capable of grabbing it and pulling it down to her frame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)   Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 8:18 pm

Kidd was lost in his thought, putting way too much into whether or not he should let the prank happen or not. What snapped him out of his trance was the sun's light being engulfed by the shadow of a bucket and several balloons falling from the sky. The balloon's string had been tied to a bucket that rested on top of the building.

Everything slowed as Kidd's eyes grew in fear at the sudden realization at what was truly happeneing. Kidd had just pranked an innocent person, when Kidd was supposed to symbolize someone that stood for the people. "Ahh shit...." Kidd said, turning his back and closing his eyes to the millions of balloons falling in the direction of the woman that had provided Kidd help. The balloons all burst on the woman, filled with a variety of substances, ranging from hot sauce to mud, chewed gum to whipped cream, hell, even bird feces to grass trimmings. After hearing the last balloon finally burst, Kidd turned to face what was coming to him.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)   Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 1:46 pm

Mara was in complete shock when the bombardment of balloons emptied their contents all over her. This caused her to stumble and would eventually cause her to fall head first onto the cement floor below, killing her instantly. ...Luckily though her foot was caught by a single spike of the gate, causing the spike to stab into her leg and break the bone within into pieces. Black blood with a purple hue flowed up into the sky as Mara wailed in pain, screaming every curse she could think of in a attempt to ease the pain.

She dangled from her leg while her shirt fell over her head, the icky contents however was capable of hiding any exposed flesh. Hot sauce dripped down into Mara's angered filled eyes causing more discomfort as she thrashed about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)   Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 7:53 pm

Kidd opened his eyes and turned back to face the innocent girl dangling from the fence by her leg. Kidd truly realized the consequences of his actions and felt overwhelmed by the guilt. Hands on his knees, bent over, Kidd began to heave. If he'd known what would have happened, he would have never followed through with such a stupid prank. Not just that, but Kidd felt as though he lost his alignment in the good.

Drenched in sweat, Kidd looked up at Mara again, trying to get used to the sight. He knew he had to fix this, and he had to do it quick. Kidd began to climb up the gate, hoping to get her off with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)   Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 7:31 pm

Mara shook around and thrashed about, continuing to scream as she did so. This was slowly causing her to slip her leg away from they pointy spike that had been stabbed into her leg. If Kidd didn't hurry fast enough, should fall from this height directly onto Kidd himself, before making there way to floor below. Most likely killing both of them in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)   Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daydreaming (Kidd and Velveteen)
Page 1 of 1