Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring Death City for the First Time

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring Death City for the First Time Empty
PostSubject: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 5:27 pm

Kidd Götze wondered up the stairs to Death City. "It doesn't look like this from the outside...." He muttered as he surveyed the place. "Doesn't matter though! I'm glad just glad mom finally lemme come here!"

He started walking down the sideway until he ran into somebody.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 5:42 pm

Jax, Who was wearing his usual black jacket with huge pockets, was reading a book about Kishin while listening to some of his music with his ear buds. Since Jax was so into his book he wasnt really looking where he was going. He then felt a body bump into him. Jax closed his book and ooked at the person who bumped into him. "Hey, sorry about that." Jax said with almost no sincerity in his voice. He then started to walk away till he looked at the persons clothes."Please, take this and buy some new clothes." Jax told him, pulling out his wallet and giving the person a thousand dollars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 5:49 pm

Kidd took a moment to process what'd just happened. "Wow, is that how you feel?" He replied. Noticing that this person was starting to walk away, and with his pride on the line, he blurted out something that he's probably regret.

"See me one on one!"

Kidd realized this was a horrible idea, because he didn't even know if he powers yet, or not.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 7:00 pm

Jax raised his eyebrow and then lowered it. "No offence. But, you seriously dont want to fight me." Jax told him, putting his money away. Jax then put up his index finger and motioned for him to bring it. "But, if you want to brawl, then bring it." Jax said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 7:19 pm

Kidd looked around for a moment and noticed people starting to crowd around them. He ran a hand through his mohawk and sighed. He realized it may be a little to late to back down now. Talking crap was out of the question, he hadn't even unlocked his meister powers yet. All he had going for him was his speed and quickness. He sighed, "Alright, here's the dea-"

Kidd started running circles around his opponent, he was fast enough to make dust and trash on the floor blow around. He was hoping he could avoid him long enough to find a solution to this problem.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 7:27 pm

Jax straighnted up his glasses before pulling out a book about Death Scythes. He looked around himself to see some dust around him. He was also able to see a crowd forming. Jax then opened his book to where he last left off and told a little fact about something he read to himself. "Did you know to become a death scythe you have to eat a hundred souls? Interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 7:37 pm

Kidd stopped running for a moment and brushed his shoulders off. He was hoping he could have a friend and not an enemy, so he decided to converse with this person.

"Hmm, I'm new here. I have NO idea what you're talking about." He stated bluntly, looking over the strangers shoulder and looking into the book. "That's a BIG book." He said, still looking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 8:17 pm

Jax closed his book and put it back in his jacket pocket and once again, straightened his glasses. "Hey, I thought you wanted to fight, dotard." Jax told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 8:28 pm

Kidd steps back and looks at Jax ready to reply, but gets distracted. He looks past Jax into the crowd that he'd forgotten about and sees Patty. Despite just seeing this girl, Kidd is instantly attracted to her.

"Hey cutie!" He winks at Patty. She notices his romantic gesture, but unfortunately for Kidd, to everyone else watching, it seems like he's interacting with Jax.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 8:39 pm

Jax immediately got wide eyed and said "Nope." And his forearm turned into a long sword. Once it did he ran straight at the person and swung his forearm sword straight towards the persons arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 8:50 pm

"Nope? What? What are you- " Kidd gets cut off, having to do a side flip over his sword arm. Confused as to what's going on right now, Kidd decides his best bet is to restrain this guy, and see what his problem is.

"What the hell is your problem bruh?!" He says while landing on his feet and getting low to do a leg sweep.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 9:06 pm

Jax did a full back flip with-out using his hands to avoid the leg sweep. "Just no." Jax told him, this time holding his ground, reaching into his jacket pocket for something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 9:34 pm

Cautious of what his adversary may have in store, Kidd backed up quickly and gave himself some breathing space. Keeping on his toes, he got ready.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 9:52 pm

Jax pulled out a boom once again, this time about witches. He then turned his forearm sword back into a regular forearm. Once again, he motioned the person to fight him. He saw the crowd getting excited again. "people can be dimwits sometimes." Jax mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 10:00 pm

"Heh, you got some issues dude." Kidd laughed. "I like you, what's your name before we start again?" Kidd asked, feeling a new wave of confidence. He'd heard so much about these "Weapons" and "Meisters" and how extremely powerful they were. But now, he was doing well in this brawl, serious or not. As far as he was concerned he was a Meister, and they did more work than Weapons, so he felt a sense of superiority. But even then.... He didn't wanna lose a potential friend.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 10:13 pm

Jax, withut looking up from his book, told the person his name. "The names J.R." Jax told him, telling his nickname instead of his real name. He then looked at his watch. "fifteen minutes until class starts... fifteen minutes to win this fight." Jax thought to himself then sighed and cracked his neck. the problem that everybody could see was that Jax didn't even look prepared to fight or even defend himself from any attack. one of his hands was in his pocket, and the other was holding his book. But, Jax himself thought he was more than enough prepared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 10:23 pm

"I'm Kidd..... I hope I can get your real name someday, J.R." Said Kidd. "But for now, let's get this over with...." Kidd ran in zigzags, which made him appear as though he was teleporting from left to right, charging head on at J.R., trying to get a reaction out of him.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 10:34 pm

Jax got narrow eyed and sighed. Jax did not move from his spot at all. he actually didn't even change his expression. But he did pull out a pencil and started underling some key parts in his book. He then looked up for a quick moment and looked back down at his book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 10:48 pm

Kidd smirked, looking down at that book was a mistake. He was behind J.R when he looked back down. Kidd proceeded to snatch the book out of J.R's hand. He jumped out thirty feet and proceeded to read it, not really reading it though, just doing it to get on J.R's nerve.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 11:02 pm

Jax smiled once again. Once he saw that Kidd took his book, he fell right into Jaxs trap. Jax immediately jumped right behind him, transforming his forearm back into a sword. Once Kidd landed Jax also landed right behind him. He then transformed his other forearm into a sword. he place his right arm towards Kidd's back and his left arm in front of Kidd's stomach. "Never. Take. My. Books." Jax said. One letter at a time as to say Kidd was an idiot for falling into a trap as easy as that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 11:11 pm

Kidd looked down at the swords, and then at the book. "Hmmm.... Maybe I underestimated you.... A tiny bit." He looked J.R straight in the eyes, reached in his pocket, took the pencil out, and proceeded to write in it. After he was done, he put the book back in his pocket, and smiled at him. "Good job. I'm surprised you could do that."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 11:19 pm

Jax got narrowed eyed and turned the sword that was pressed up against Kidds back into a fist and was really thinking about punching him. He then heard the bell ring and he just shook his head. He then turned his other forearm back into a regular arm. and snatched his pencil back out of Kidds hand. "Yeah, whatever." Jax told him. He then started walking over to his class. "I'll finish kicking your ass later." Jax told Kidd, pulling out yet another book and putting his free hand back into his pocket, walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 11:24 pm

"Heh, wait til I actually unlock my powers. Then we can call it a fight..... Wellll... On your end it'll be a war, on mine a warm up." Kidd grinned.

The crowd started to clear out, most of them seemingly students at the DWMA. Kidd sat there for a moment trying to scout out that babe he'd seen earlier. To his disappointment, he couldn't find her. His mind went blank for a moment.

"OH WAIT! J.R! YOU'RE GOING TO THE DWMA?" He shouted running after his new acquaintance, remembering the whole reason of even being here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 11:35 pm

Jax sighed a little before answering Kidd. "No, go away." Jax said flatly, obviously going to class, opening the doors to DWMA. He then almost instantly slammed the doors behind him, trying to make sure Kidd was not following him. He then looked at how crowded the halls gotteen. he finally put away his book and tried to remember where his class was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 11:43 pm

Kidd was already in front of Jax. "You call yourself a gentleman?" Kidd batted his eyelashes at J.R jokingly. He'd snuck in front of him, anticipating him slamming the doors. He walked next to J.R, "so did you think I was actually winking at you?" He chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Death City for the First Time   Exploring Death City for the First Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring Death City for the First Time
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next