Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shenanigans in the City of Death

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Shenanigans in the City of Death Empty
PostSubject: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 7:08 pm

Jt stretched as he walked past town square of Death City. He was now officially a meister, which meant he needed a weapon to use. He looked around seeing if there was anyone he could identify as a weapon. As he was looking, he noticed a coffee shop, and decided to get something to fill his stomach.

He entered the shop and was greeted by the smell of caffeinated beverages. He walked to the counter and ordered a generic coffee. He turned his head back and noticed all of the people staring at him. He wondered if it was because of his coat, the tip of his scar on his nose, or that he was still carrying his wooden oak katana. He got his coffee and turned to walk out the door. When looked at everyone, the quickly averted their eyes, trying to not to be caught staring. The only one who didn't look away was a girl black hair, jeans, and a small tank top. Though to Jt, he didn't think she was staring at him for those reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 7:13 pm

Asheia immediately bounced up and ran over to him almost tackling him. She wore a name tag that said weapon on it. She smiles at him shaking his hand, "Hi!! Your super cute!" she says as her chest kinda moves up and down from the motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 7:54 pm

Jt checked her out and looked back at her face. He grabbed his hair and pulled it down, trying to cover his right eye more. He had to give props to her thought, she was honest and straight forward. She didn't look that bad either, that was another thing he had to admit. He then realized he didn't get a name tag, which slightly annoyed him.

Jt: Uh, hi there. I'm Jt, I just got here today, and I'm a meister. What's your name then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 7:59 pm

she smiled as he pulled down his hair. She couldn't help but have a very knavish smile on her face. She gets closer to him and rubs her side against him, "well what's your name? My name is Asheia Sorshen a long sword weapon" she smiles at him squeezing her chest so her cleavage kinda showed off, "Are you a meister?" she says her hair brushing against his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 8:07 pm

Jt backed up to open some distance, moving a bit to fast and spilling some coffee on his left shoe. He figured that she wasn't paying much attention, as he clearly stated that he was a meister. Not deciding to bring it up, he just answered her question.

Jt: Yeah, I am.

Not really knowing what else to say, he just took a sip of his coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 8:14 pm

she giggles, "you know I haven't found a meister yet...maybe you can..." she smiles a little knavishly, "take a swing with me and see if I feel right" she says grabbing some napkins and drying off the coffee from his jacket. she finishes up looking at him. She grabs his hand, "lets go see!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 8:28 pm

Jt was surprised that someone who he literally just met and asked if they could be partners, did not have a partner. She started to drag him out of the establishment, and he dropped his coffee on the way there.

Jt: No, wait, where are we going? Come on, I got some stuff to do.

She had a good grip. They continued forward toward their destination, where ever that may be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 8:34 pm

after ten minutes of walking they where at a the front entrance of the D.W.M.A., and turns around staring him in the eyes. she smiled wide, "so...lets get started" she smiles as she holds his hand gingerly. "don't be shy, I promise I wont bite" she says in almost a sensual way that could make any guy shiver in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 9:19 pm

Jt took a deep breath and let out a sigh. He was here, he might as well follow along. She transformed into a beautiful long sword. He grabbed the hilt in his right hand, and the blade in the left, and started to feel the weight of her. Light, but not to light. He held her to the right of him, arm straight out. He spun her around a couple of times. Slashing her around he was generally surprised that they were resonating souls well. He focused on his soul, sent a slash of wind straight up in the air. He let her transformed back into her normal self.

Jt: So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 10:06 pm

Droon stands outside the academy watching the pair practice. [they're alright, but me and koizumi could fight circles around them....] he inspects his claws nonchalantly while he watches them. "I'm soooooo bored!" He groans loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 11:51 pm

She smiled as she tackles him to the ground, "I cant wait to get started with my new meister! and he's good with his hands she says winking at him" she was sitting on top of him. she straightens out her chest in front of is face, "though you should hold my handle a little more.." she tries to stretch but instead gets her chest closer to his face hugging him and whispering, "tightly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 6:22 am

Jt pushed the girl up off of his face, and took a deep breath. He pulled his hood up, and thought about it for a little bit. Finally deciding that, even if he said no, there was no way this girl would stop following him. He stood up and rubbed his head.

Jt: Alright, so, what do we do first partner?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:39 am

"You need to take that girl on a date!" Droon laughs from off to the side. He walks up to them and sweeps a dramatic bow "the great and powerful Droon, at your service." As soon as he said it he glanced around nervously [koizumi hates it when I do that.....]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 12:50 pm

Asheia smiles clapping, "that was a great bow...droon right?" she gets up from the ground, "where you spying on us you perv, anyways my name is Asheia, and this is Jt my meister" she walks next to Jt, "and for your information I flirt with everyone I like" she says defensively for some reason. She grabs jts arm close to her chest without thinking, "besides mr.cruger" she says pointing out the claws, "are you a weapon or meister?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 2:19 pm

"Weapon, and the feeling is mutual" he says with a grin." Also it's not spying if your standing directly in front of the school." He flings an arm over her shoulder "what was your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 2:30 pm

"my name is Asheia" she pulls jt closer to her, "and what kind of weapon are you?" she stares droon in the eyes making sure he was looking at her eyes and nowhere else.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 2:51 pm

Droon meets her eyes with his own black and crimson ones" I'm a great sword."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 2:53 pm

She smiles wide and takes a quick lick to his nose going back to jts side, "well im a long sword" she says proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 4:20 pm

Jt sighed while his new weapon shoved and pulled him around. He let the two weapons talk to each other about what type they are. Asheia started to snuggle with his arm. He looked around and said something he just thought of.

Jt: Where the hell do I sleep tonight?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 4:34 pm

"I can't invite you to my place, I live at koizumi's." Droon says with a shrug "you could try the homeless shelter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 5:33 pm

Asheia looks at droon angrily and turns to jt, "you could live in my apartment if you want jt" she says excitedly, "weapon and meister should stick close right?" she says smiling at him. "how about it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 5:47 pm

Jt shrugged.

Jt: Sure, I don't have anywhere else to live. So, let's go.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 6:05 pm

"Well.....I have cats to feed, so ill see you later." Droon says while he stuffs his hands in his pockets and turns to leave on his heel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 6:46 pm

Asheia suddenly turns her head, "cats!?" she says her eyes glittering as she kinda jums up and down making her chest juggle a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 7:53 pm

Jt grabbed Asheia's shoulder.

Jt: Calm down girl. If you want, we can get a pet later, as of right now, how about we go to your apartment. That way, if I decide to go out later and stay out till it is late, I can sleep inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shenanigans in the City of Death   Shenanigans in the City of Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shenanigans in the City of Death
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next