Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going around Death City

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Going around Death City Empty
PostSubject: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:02 pm

Nathaniel slowly walked in a nearby alley, doing nothing really exciting. The dark clothes blended well with his surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:55 pm

A dark shape hrtles past Nathaniel hits a dumpster lid rolls off and lays there when you get up close you see it's a guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 3:28 pm

Nathaniel blankly stares at the figure. Who is this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 4:02 pm

Jet gets up pops his back and looks at Nathaniel "What are you looking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 10:16 pm

Yomi pops her head out from around wall of the alley. "Jet? You ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 10:31 pm

"Hey guys!" Arisa yells, running up to the small little group. "Oh, hey newbie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 11:51 pm

"Yeah I am good if you call getting thrown at a dumpster good"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:02 am

She runs over and helps him up. "Who throew you anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:16 am

"A gaint thug."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:26 am

"Ofcourse. What did you do this time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:40 pm

Jet hides something in his pocket "Nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:42 pm

Kataro walks up to the group. "Hey jet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:47 pm

She smirks. "Ok so you wouldn't mind if I did this!" And with that she stuck her hand in his pocket and pulled out whatever it was in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:57 pm

Jet looks at the gold knife "That is totally mine I stole it fair and square. Hey Kataro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:05 pm

"You stole it. From who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:07 pm

"A gang boss."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:09 pm

She gives them knife back to him. "This thug has to be pretty loaded to have a gold knife. Where is he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:09 pm

"Gang bosses have connections to EVERYWHERE. You should probably secretly return it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:12 pm

Yomi smirks. "Who said I was returning it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:25 pm

"Yomi if I am thinking what your thinking what I am thinking we are going to rob them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:26 pm

"Don't exclude me. I'd love to help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:27 pm

"You read my mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:31 pm

"Yes Yomi I know you so well so want to let Kataro in we could always use the extra help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:34 pm

She shrugs. "Couldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:35 pm

"When are we doing this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going around Death City   Going around Death City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going around Death City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next