Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can the soul resonate?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can the soul resonate? Empty
PostSubject: Can the soul resonate?   Can the soul resonate? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 3:55 am

Early afternoon, a clear spring day in which plans were made and expected to be kept. Shilo was at the training grounds, beneath a large cherry blossom tree for a bit of shade. She was waiting for Kidd, as they planned to meet so she could teach him to soul resonate. Seeing as she could resonate easily with others, she figured it shouldn’t be too difficult for Kidd to learn, his personality was easy going enough and when she read his soul, he seemed to be open for business. She was seated under the tree, doing various yoga poses because she had to get her exercise in for the morning. Her red hair kept falling loose from the ribbon she’d tied it up in and as strands kept falling in her eyes, she huffed, slightly annoyed, before deciding to just sit crisscross-apple-sauce. Whatever. Kidd better hurry up. She thought as a light breeze washed over the grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can the soul resonate?   Can the soul resonate? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 4:01 am

Kidd's Soul Perception lead him to where Shilo was at. He saw the large cherry blossom tree, and Shilo doing some quite erotic looking poses. This time however, Kidd decided to keep his mouth shut. He approached her slowly. "Hey, Shilo! I'm ready for training!" He shouted enthusiastically.

Suddenly, Kidd felt another presence, thanks to his Soul Perception. "Who is that, Shilo?" He asked looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can the soul resonate?   Can the soul resonate? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 4:14 am

Shilo stood to meet Kidd halfway, chuckling at his enthusiasm. She instructed him to sit and then seated herself across from him. She blinked at Kidd when he asked her whose presence it was that they were sensing. "Oh... her?" she stated, using her soul perception to identify the stranger. "I don't know her really, but she skips class a lot to come here." she explained, reaching forward and taking Kidd's left hand into her own and closing her eyes. "Okay. I need you to focus." she told him, inhaling deeply.

Blakely peddled her left foot against the pavement of the sidewalk, her long-board cruising smoothly over the surface. She felt strange, kind of... ticklish. Or maybe the feeling someone was watching her. She couldn't really put the strange feeling into words. She was, however, capable of understanding the fact that she was skipping class for the 3rd day in a row. This was her typical spot to skip in and she often saw Shilo here doing those weird poses on a mat. She didn't really know anyone personally, and so when she topped the hill she sighed at the weird scene before her. What were these people doing? Some kind of weird ritual. She couldn't say much about the school, or her abilities, because she was still trying to avoid the fact she was here and the fact that she was a weapon, and so in turn, she avoided this weird thing Shilo and some guy were doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can the soul resonate?   Can the soul resonate? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 12:01 pm

Kidd did as he was told, knowing that if he wanted to become a good meister, he'd have to become a good listener as well. "Alright...." Kidd inhaled and closed his eyes as well as Shilo took his hand into hers. He was focusing extremely hard, and felt as though he was doing well. But he felt that mysterious girl's soul coming closer. He smiled as he cracked one eye open to see what Shilo was doing. She still had her eyes closed. He smiled a bit more and turned his head around, feeling like a rebellious six year old.

He saw the girl riding a longboard. He could tell she wasn't from around here, from her skin color and the way she dressed. There was something about this girl that was attracting Kidd to her. Maybe it was the way the cherry blossom petals were blowing around her. Or maybe because he could read her soul and sense loneliness. He didn't know what it was, but something seemed right about this girl. He started started thinking about talking to this girl and getting to know her as a friend first, and maybe romantically later. He hadn't noticed it, but evidently, he was following her with his eyes as she was going by, and making it obvious as he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can the soul resonate?   Can the soul resonate? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 5:12 pm

Shilo was working herself into a resonance state, in which she could merge with Kidd, however, this was becoming a bit hard, seeing as Kidd was distracted by Blakely. Shilo grunted to herself, opening her eyes and looking at Kidd who was looking at Blakely. "Kidd." She stated, trying to get his attention.

Meanwhile, Blakely felt the boy's stare as she was kicking off from the sidewalk. She looked over her shoulder at the boy staring, her expression blank and indifferent to his obvious interest in her. She casually lifted a middle finger to the guy and slowly began rolling away on her longboard, middle finger still pointed in his direction.

Shilo bit her bottom lip as she watched the two before here. Obviously these two were both equally childish. Shilo closed her eyes and expanded her energies forward, her soul wavelength reaching outward over the grounds and connecting with Blakely's. Blakely, in mid stride on her longboard, lost balance as if she were struck by something, skidding to a halt and toppling over onto the sidewalk, knee scraping against the pavement. She'd never resonated with anyone and her body, as well as soul, seemed to freeze in instant shock of the situation.

Shilo reached forward and took Kidd's hand, using her soul as the tether for the three wavelengths to connect. The three seemed suspended in darkness, as the orbs of their souls floated in unison. Shilo spoke to the two, her voice echoing like an amphitheater. "This is soul resonance." she told them with a slight giggle.

"What the hell is going on!?" Blakely panicked, her soul seemingly unsteady in the darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can the soul resonate?   Can the soul resonate? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 9:16 pm

"Shilo, what IS going on?" Kidd asked. His soul vibrated rapidly with excitement, "SEE? DIDNT I TELL YOU I WOULD BE GREAT?!" Kidd shouted proudly at Shilo, not aware that it wasn't him that made the three souls resonate. "Hey, new girl," Kidd spoke to this mystery girl, "Are you alright? I saw you fall over." He asked, his voice had a hint of concern in it. He hoped he could make a new friend, and figure out this girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can the soul resonate?   Can the soul resonate? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 9:31 pm

Blakely felt... queezy. If that was even possible in resonance. She was trying to get her bearings and comprehend what was going on. Was she trapped? Did she slip into another dimension? She couldn't concentrate with all of the guy's cheering and talk.

"Guys guys." Shilo began. "Calm down you two. Kidd, I resonated us, you're just in the link." she told him, finding it a bit funny that he was so excited. "Blakely, you need to calm down or you'll go into shock. just relax." she instructed. "Our souls are connected right now." she continued, hoping it would ease Blakely some, so Shilo could hold the resonance.

"I... I'm okay..." Blakely managed, finding it hard to form words. Her soul was weak compared to the other two and it felt like she was being consumed by their presences.

Shilo piped in again. "Kidd, this is Blakely. Blakely, this is Kidd." she introduced the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can the soul resonate?   Can the soul resonate? I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:40 pm

"Hey, Blakely! I'm Kidd!" He shouted, bumping his soul into hers. He was interested in seeing what Blakely had to say. "What's wrong Blakely?" Asked Kidd, realizing she was uncomfortable. "Are you hurt?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can the soul resonate?   Can the soul resonate? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can the soul resonate?
Page 1 of 1