Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The shape of one's soul...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The shape of one's soul... Empty
PostSubject: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:13 am

Finding the academy a little intimidating and also finding his way into the training grounds...Vail liked the feel of this area. Closing his eyes and letting his breathing reach a rymitic point now. Vail focused on his soul's energy and shape, calling it out in the ghostly visage of his weapon form. The sword was very long, six feet in-fact. It could take no physical form, or even cause any sort of damage in the least. He found this form of training soothing and he quickly swung the ghostly blade around and around showing some skills with a weapon if he could hold his own. Thinking himself alone, he could not help but comment on the girl who walked him to the academy earlier.

"She...was cute."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:17 am

"Awe, only cute?" A deep feminine voice said from behind him.

OOC: Sorry if I'm replying to your posts a lot. There's just no one else up at this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:20 am

"uhh..."

Slowly turning around, the young man's face showed shock and a tad bit of confusion for but a split moment. His sword's shape slowly faded from his hands and his hair was now becoming a stronger form of silver. "You...are very cute...and...well...you seem...very smart and..." Vail blinked a bit, his face becoming even brighter red then before. Clearly he was becoming very shy as his words were forming longer gaps inbetween.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:35 am

Kitsune stepped forward a bit, pressing her forehead in to his. "Someone's nervous." Her lips curled in to a cat like smile. "Bravery is overrated." To make sure she hit her mark, the witch discretely snapped her fingers, placing a charm spell on herself. It wasn't very strong, but it would make sure that any marks or flaws to her skin would go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:55 am

Gulping as she pressed her forehead into his, vail looked to the side and placed his right hand into his pocket. His left hand went to hold the back of his head. "Well...i made an impression on you?" Vail looked up at her and smiled a little. Her features became very...very noticeable and Vail's eyes began to wander...

OOC : It is fine =3 I enjoy long interactions with people.

Last edited by Vail Magnum on June 12th 2013, 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:08 am

"Aren't you two cute together!" I said, walking near the two smiling. "Are you guys a thing now?"

OOC: sorry for cutting in buuuuuuut I can't sleep and I'm bored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:10 am

Looked to the side for a moment and the blood rushed back to his face again. "Umm...I..." He gulped again, harder this time.

OOC : It is fine, feel free to join in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:13 am

I muffed a laugh and smiled, "You don't have to hide your love! Oh and the name's Arisa by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:15 am

Hesitation crossed his face, Vail looked back and saw the other woman had left...or was out of sight at least. Turning to Arisa, he extended his hand to her. "Love?....im Vail..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:16 am

I shook his hand and smiled, "Cool name! So....I'm guessing you're new here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:18 am

Nodding to her question and looking around for a few more seconds before fully giving the girl his full attention. "Yes I am...I need to register for classes." The blush faded from his cheeks and he smiled at the new girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:22 am

"Well it's nice to meet you! When are you planning to register?" I asked him, a little bit curious. He seemed like a interesting guy so far but......I'm not fully convince just yet. I thought, giving Vail another smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:24 am

Vail made a small gesture with his hand and the ghostly form of his weapon form appeared in his hand again, slowly making it twirl around in his hand a little. "Well I was thinking today but...I don't know exactly were to go to register..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:28 am

"I can show you!" I said a little too excitedly, causing me to blush a little. "If you want that is..." I glanced at his hand and smirked, Interesting.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:32 am

Lightly leaning back at the quick outburst, Vail nodded. "Yes, please!" He smilled at her offer then saw her looking at his sword's 'ghost' in his hand. "I've learned to focus my soul's form in my hand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:35 am

"That's pretty awesome." I said smiling, "Now let's goooo!" I pointed to the right and began to walk near the academy, hoping that he was following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:40 am

Following her was the only choice, so he did just that. Keeping in pace with her, Vail's hood kept flapping in the air when he ran faster then needed but he kept in pace with her. "You are very kind to offer your help, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:17 am

A small adorable white fox ran beside them, doing it's best to keep pace. Kitsune laughed on the inside knowing that no one else knew that it was her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:22 am

Looking to the side, Vail saw the said adorable little white fox and chuckled. This place was not like the other schools he had been to. This place would indeed be quite a blast! Quickly getting to the registering area, Vail was signing up and sat with the clip board in his hands, writing down his information.

The training grounds were a place for him to feel best and he would spend a lot of time here. He checked off some things.

"Date of birth....parent's.....mother's maiden name..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:27 am

So stealthily that he hadn't even noticed, Kitsune crawled in to Vail's lap, and curled up in a ball.

OOC: You'll also wanna make a thread in the Death Room for registration. It's a bit more formal, and I believe the admin likes to know who's on his site. Especially since he doesn't go out of his way to welcome new members like I do. (If anyone asks, I didn't say that.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:33 am

Checked the last off the list, Vail then noticed the small fox in his lap. He lightly petted it and leaned back, laying on the ground. The sky was clear, with a few clouds dotting it. He continued to pet the little white fox.

OOC I was actually going to do that ^_^. And you said nothing to me. ;)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:39 am

Kitsune perked her head up now that Vail was paying attention to her. She got up and lay down on his chest, gently licking his chin. [I'm such an attention whore.] Just the thought made her giggle on the inside.

OOC: Lol thanks. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:43 am

The lick got a chuckle from him and he lightly scratched the little fox behind the ears. "I think I'll be happy here..." speaking to himself obviously, Vail smiled and lightly hugged the wee little fox.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:41 am

" how sweet." Naga says sarcastically looking at the fox" of course were I to enter animal form I'd crush the poor man."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:48 am

Kasai entered and rolled her eyes at the fox hoping she saw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The shape of one's soul...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next