Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 11:38 pm

Stephen entered the DWMA library after attending the morning classes, where he found himself a comfortable seat on a La-Z-Boy chair after picking out an interesting book on soul perception. This subject really didn't apply to him as we wasn't a meister, but he found the new concept intriguing to the utmost degree. In order to learn more, though, he first needed to find a meister, which he didn't think would be too difficult in this jumbled mass of randomness called the DWMA. He was handsome, smart, athletic, and best of all, easy to get along with. None of this counting his strange addiction to sweets, in which he always carried an abundance of in a black lunchbox strapped loyally to his shoulder, not daring to fall off. Stephen opened the cover and flipped to the designated starting page, brushing his light-brown hair to the left to get it away from his line of sight.

He read for a few minutes and immediately got bored of the subject. As he thought it would be interesting, he realized there was not much to learn about it that hasn't already been taught in his first couple of periods. Break time would end in about 30 minutes, so he wanted to find an interesting book by then, and maybe even check it out. He was about to leave his comfortable chair when he noticed someone coming up to him out of the corner of his eye. "Hello friend, can I help you?"

OOC: As per the title, this is a post primarily for anyone willing to become Stephen's meister, but anyone who desires to join the post is more than welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:42 pm

Jenna and Jessica walked side by side as Jessica groaned sadly to her sister "I can't believe NOBODY showed up to our class today!" It looked as if Jessica were about to cry.
Jenna merely rolled her eyes and said "lord death made it seem like we were going to be so important here but we are only a joke. I knew this was a waste of time."
Jessica hung her head sadly as they made their way deeper into the library. Jessica noticed a boy sitting nearby, who had to be a student. "HEY YOU!" Jessica called out fiercely. "WHY'D YOU SKIP OUR CLASS?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:25 pm

Stephen reopened his book and pretended not to notice the two people who had just spoken to him in an authoritative tone. Hoping they had gone away, he peered at them out of the corner of his eye. What he saw there forced him to turn and stare, mouth agape. There stood two BEATIFUL girls in front of him in school uniforms. Huge, bouncing breasts, gorgeous brown hair, and captivating blue and brown eyes. "Well, I may have no clue exactly what you are talking about, but I would love to enroll in your 'class'. So, there are two chairs and I am staying in this one. Who wants my lap?" That played out nicely. He was betting that they would become flustered and refuse, but it was a rather comical situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:53 pm

Jessica blushed, she went to open her mouth to reply but seemed to only be able to gap like a fish out of water. As for Jenna however, it was almost as if a dark cloud had suddenly appeared over her head. Jenna couldn't stand cocky boys, or boys in general. "Hey sis, why don't we show him what we do to students who get out of line?" Jessica said in a sexy voice as she leaned over to her sister, playfully wrapping her arms around her sisters and bending over so a little of her Lacey panties showed. Jenna merely nodded and transformed into a gorgeous but intimidating bow. Jessica caught her gracefully and did a little spin and she pulled back the string. Jessica felt Jenna's soul join hers. Jessica put her leg onto the table and pointed the bow at the boys face. "You know I bet you're wondering what I shoot from Jenna, I obviously don't have any arrows on me." Jessica did a cartwheel backwards gracefully and landed quite a bit away from the boy. Jessica closed her eyes and asked her sister if she were ready. Jessica opened her bright eyes and quickly brought back the string, a bright pink arrow appeared in the middle. The arrow was her soul wave length. Jessica shot the arrow which flew so close to the boys face he could feel it. Jessica strolled up to him again and watched her sister transform.
"You know, that's not how to talk to a lady." Jessica said with a smirk.
"Especially not the most dangerous ladies at the DWMA" Jenna added with serious face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:13 pm

Stephen wasn't phased, as he had seen girls do this before. Of course, not necessarily using lasers at the projectile, but it was similar nonetheless. "Hey, now is that any way to treat your host? All I offered was a little hospitality, girlie. By the way, what class do you girls have next? This is my first day and I would love it if you showed my to my next period." Stephen handed over a sheet of paper to the crazy, but very sexy girl who currently had a bow pointed at him. This class was strange in that it had two teachers, but that was only a small point. By the way, I'm in the 'Orion's Sword' class already, so I would appreciate it if you didn't say such silly things. Now, I would just love to stare at your panties all day, but I would love to chat even more. This book is boring, so why don't you just sit down in that chair." This strong willed one was interesting. He liked the fire that burned in her eyes which screamed, "don't screw with me"! She was pretty, looked to be about his age, and hadn't fallen victim to his initial flirting. This would be a fun day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 9:53 am

Jessica looked over the paper and laughed. Jenna looked and rolled her eyes. Jessica handed the paper back to him and said. "Actually, we can walk you to class." Jenna added in a bitter tone "Because we are the teachers of that class."
"We teach a class on getting to know and understand your partner, and making your soul resonance as strong as it can get." Jessica explained happily.
Jenna noticed he was alone, "don't you have a partner? This class is for partners only." Jenna said with a bit of a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 4:51 pm

Stephen looked at them with an expression of understanding. It couldn't hurt to mess with them a little bit more, right? "Yes, sure. That's lovely and all, but we still have plenty of time before class starts ya' know. You girls can accompany me to your 'class' after that, okay? Besides, there is one of you I would lo~ve to get to know." Stephen set his penetrating gaze up against that of the taller one. "Tell me, what's your name sweetheart?" He knew that this might get him in some trouble, but it was worth taking her down a peg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 5:24 pm

(OOC: so glad you took the time to read their bios, seriously it just makes it so much better.)

Jessica blinked again when he seemed to shrug off their verbal attacks. Jessica raised her chin and said "Jessica."
Jenna rolled her eyes and said to the student bluntly "but you are going to refer to her as ms. Stone." Jenna leaned in closer, her short bob casting a shadow on her face, "and you'll address me as ms.stone as well." Jenna was regretting her choice on becoming a teacher more and more with each passing second. This kid was gutsy, Jenna always hated other people. She only cared for her sister. Jenna roughly grabbed Jessica's shoulder and spun her around, backs turned to the boy. "Listen Jess, you're letting this kid walk all over you. Do you want respect? Then act like an adult. We have authority over these kids. Make him write an essay, or send him to lord death." Jenna said the last part loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 7:33 pm

Stephen's entrancing brown eyes focused on the woman with shorter hair and examined her thoroughly for a moment or two. She wasn't quite as appealing as her sister in terms of feminine charm, but her sassy personality was appealing in its own way. It was almost as though she despised him for displaying interest in her. Even though that was technically within the bounds of sexual harassment, most girls would either fight over his lap or do exactly what the blue-eyed girl had just done. He knew from the start that they were teachers by simply the maturity in the fashion of their strides. They took stronger paces, as though they were sure of themselves, unlike most high school girls. To be straightforward, Stephen preferred older women, but older women such as these were nothing short of rare.

"Well, you can take me to your 'class' later, but for now, let us enjoy each other's company. I would love to get to know you better. Stephen returned his gaze over to the longer haired one. "Especially you." He intended to get a grasp on the sassy girl's personality and values. Does she protect the naive one? Or is she just rude?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 9:11 pm

Jessica smiled at the charming boy. "Aw, c'mon jenny we can get to know our students. Besides our next class isn't for like another hour." Jenna sighed and said quietly, "don't call me Jenny in front of our students..and sure fine whatever but don't let him get mouthy." Jenna turned her head to give him a mean stare. Jessica sat down across from him and swept her hair behind her ear. "So what's your name kiddo?" Jessica said with a dazzling smile. Jenna merely huffed and plopped down in a chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 9:49 pm

OOC: In another chair further off in the room? There is only one other chair.

Stephen, being the gentleman that he is, left the confines of his comfy La-Z-Boy in exchange for the hardwood coffee table, so that the queen could sit down in his place. "My, aren't you thoughtful, babe. But I would rather hear your names first. I do live by the knight's code of honor, or did you not know?" His brown eyes gazed into the Jessica's, followed by a warm, reassuring smile. He wasn't being soft toned, but he was certainly being more laid back than his earlier approach. Suddenly, Stephen felt a nagging crave for his favorite snack, so he reached into his chilled lunchbox only to produce a cup of chocolate pudding and a red plastic spoon. He returned to his table and ate sparingly, so as not to make the atmosphere awkward when he urged the two to speak with a brush of his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 11:05 am

OOC: my bad I'm in so many different threads I'm forgetting the layout

Jessica happily sat in the lazy boy while Jenna rolled her eyes. "Well I suppose I can tell you my first name, although you should just call me Ms. Stone. My name is Jessica, and my sisters name is Jenna." Jessica and Jenna watched the boy pull out a snack and start to eat. It was a bit odd but Jessica didn't mind very much. Jenna however had something to say. "Hey kid, no eating in the library." Jenna glared at him. What a punk, Jenna thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 11:29 am

"My, Jessica and Jenna. Two fitting names for such beautiful women." Ignoring Jenna's cold stare, he instead decided to hear her statement. He dipped the spoon into the cup and held it close to Jenna's mouth. "You want some too, right? Here, say 'aaah'." This was the most fun Stephen had ever had messing with people. If this got him into trouble then so be it, he was going to tame these teachers. Not into becoming uncouth slaves of any sort, but in recognizing Stephen as their equal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 12:25 pm

Jenna eyes burned with anger when the kid pulled that stunt. Jessicas face read pure horror when he did that. Jenna grabbed the food and threw it in his face. "I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but I think you're pathetic. You're desperate for attention and this confidence act is to hide your insecurities." Jenna grabbed Jessica's arm roughly and hissed "we are leaving Jessica. We are going home, I'm done with this these kids don't deserve our help." Jessica's eyes filled up with tears and she started to cry. Jenna's anger faded from her eyes and her expression softened. "Jessy, don't cry it's okay." Jenna touched her sisters face wiping her tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 3:27 pm

There goes the entire game Stephen was playing on the two sisters with one, very simple involuntary action. Jessica started crying. Stephen has as serious aesthetic which was born from his love for seeing the opposite sex happy, he can never stand idly by as a girl cries. This is his aesthetic, and could very well become his kryptonite. Stephen carefully set down the spoon and pudding, got up from his table, and walked in front of the pair. He then proceeded to grab Jessica's right hand, fall on one knee, and stare into her blue eyes. "I'm very sorry, Jessica. Could you find it in you to forgive this humbled flirt?" anticipating that Jenna would think it a faux, Stephen forced a fake tear to well up in his golden-brown eye, and allow it to stream down his misshapen cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 4:30 pm

Jenna blinked in surprise and Jessica sniffled and cried "oh you're so sweet!" Jessica fell into his arms with a tight hug. "See Jenna? The students care about us!" Jenna was going to interrupt and tell hi to get his hands off of his sister until she saw the tear. Jenna stood there and watched wondering of this whole thing is an act. It seemed genuine enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 5:52 pm

Stephen hugged Jessica back gingerly and stayed there for a few moments before he pulled away and wiped his cheek with his finger. "We'll, maybe I should introduce myself now. My name is Stephen Eclair. I am currently a senior in regular high school. This is my first day at the DWMA, so I am in your care." Stephen never let his facade fall and translated smoothly through different moods and information. He gave a lot of truthful statements to rebuild trust between Jenna and he, while he already felt that the younger, Jessica, was already fooled. "To answer your statement earlier, Jenna, I do not have a meister. I was placed in the EAT class, Orion's Sword, because of my incredibly comprehensive, computational, strategic, and physical skills. About your class, I was only enrolled in four classes because I have already mastered almost every basic skill this school has to offer." Stephen sat down for a moment to gather his thoughts while he finished off his pudding cup. "As for my eating in the library, this has already been pardoned by Lord Death himself. If he didn't do this, he would have to kill me after I had finished a rampage and killed off a quarter of the students at the DWMA." As for that statement, it was about 3/4 true. He had been pardoned for his eating habits, and it was because he did rampage, but it would be very difficult to kill a fourth of the student body, even for this accomplished weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 11:05 pm

Jenna raised her eyebrows, she was impressed. "Very well then." Jenna paused for a second and then added, "when you get a meister I'd love to see what you can do." It was the closest thing to a compliment Jenna has ever given to anyone besides her sister, who was now smiling at Stephen. "Ooo! That's so cool Stephen! I'm so impressed! You seem really smart and talented! It's going to be a pleasure to have you in my class." Jessica had regained her composure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 9:59 am

Stephen was not flattered or proud, but he managed a wry smile nonetheless. "Thank you, though I am more interested in your weapon form, Jessica. You fire arrows of Jenna's compressed soul wavelength, right?" Of course he already knew the answer because he already knew about all of the different ways weapons were used for fighting. He had already done his homework on Death the Kid, and this was the exact same concept. "Well, I suppose you can tell me on the way to class. We have 15 minutes left and the teacher should be there early, right?" Stephen looked at the clock as he prompted the sisters to lead the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 11:23 am

Jessica laughed lightly, "no no you're confused! I'm not the weapon, Jenna is! I mean I can see why you'd forget, we were pretty scary when we attacked earlier." Jenna did the usual eye roll and stood up to follow her sister. Jessica walked along side Stephen gracefully, her hair flowing behind her. Jenna walked besides her sister, her walk more intimidating than grace. "Jenny, aren't you going to tell Stephen about your weapon form?" Jessica said cheerfully. "Yeah I guess I could. He obviously saw that my form is a bow. The bow is made from my bones." Jessica interrupted and added "yeah it's super creepy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 11:58 am

Their little stunt they pullled earlier may have been very fast and Stephen hadn't been focused much on them, rather on his next choice of words, but that was a rather careless mistake. But he caught them making a mistake too. Stephen left the comfort of his little coffee table to follow the two as they all patted towards the entrance to the library. "You mean to say that Jenna's transformation looks similar to that of her bones. Because all weapons consist of every portion of a weapon's body is condensed into a weaponized form." The three had reached the door by the time he finished his statement. Stephen jogged ahead of the others and truned around. "Right, teacher?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 12:42 pm

Jenna raised her eyebrow. "Yes that's right. Weapons also take the form of the persons personality." Jessica listened to Jenna talk to Stephen wondering where she was going with this. "So tell me, what does my weapon form say about me?" Jenna asked him seriously, her eyes burning into his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 8:20 pm

Stephen nodded at Jessica who said something very correct. "Yeah, they do reflect our personalities, like my weapon form is very closely related to the things I enjoy." Stephen then looked at the weapon sister and felt slightly intimidated by the creepy face she made. Then he got a really sly idea, one that would surely make her explode with rage. "Well, if your weapon takes on your personality, Jenna, then I would have to say that you are the cowardly and shy type who prefers to attack from afar." He let that sink in for a second before he continued, "I'm messing with you, but man you are just adorable when you are mad! But I would have to say, you like to impale people with sharp, pointy objects from a distance so you don't have to be near such disgusting vermin. Right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 10:50 pm

Jessica yelped in fear when she saw Jenna's face turn red with anger. "Actually Stephen you're right." Jenna said quietly. "But not entirely. Yes, I like to attack from afar, but it's not because I'm a coward. It's because the farther away my sister is from danger, the safer she is. All that matters to me is keeping Jessica safe." Seriousness shone in Jenna's face. Jessica blushed and grabbed her sisters home. "Oh jessy, it's because you are smart and cunning. You know it'd wiser to attack from afar and avoid direct contact, that's just how you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 5:37 pm

Stephen shrugged, it wasn't his fault that Jenna couldn't take a joke like any normal person. He even said the word 'joke' and she still didn't catch a hint. "Well, at least you are exactly the type of girl I thought you were, Jenna. You are the protective older sister type with anger issu... I mean, a bad temper." Stephen realized too late his mistake in his choice of words and almost said something disastrous.

The three of them chatted for a little while longer before they reached a wooden door that had a large plaque which read "Mrs. Stone(s)". A very unique title indeed as there were two instructors to the class. They entered find a college style class room with three columns of benches with tables and 6 benches to a column. Stephen immediately walked to the bench at the front middle and sat down on inside. He had a perfect seat for staring at the two lovely ladies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!   Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Can fight With A Cake Mixer? (The Hunt For A Meister) OPEN!!!
Page 1 of 1