Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 6:02 pm

9/6/13
11:33 pm.

Alexander pulled up to the gas station. The Kishin egg had been driving all day and was very hungry, he knew his stamina would help him hold out and fight off the sleep until he got to his destination. But there was only so far his car could go without gas and he could go without gas station egg salad sandwiches. He pulled up his nice, brand new car to the side of one of the gas pumps. He pushed the gas nozzle into his tank and walked into the place for a good five minutes to relieve himself and grab some food. His weapons stored in the trunk, for the most part.

Last edited by jac600 on September 6th 2015, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 6:12 pm

About time, Erika yawned when Alex finally stopped. Her little yellow bug pulled up into the gas station parking lot, and then she left her car with a large pastel pink body pillow before walking to Alex's car while he was away. She pulled a small bit of little string from her pillow and used it to unlock the door. The pink haired teacher got in as if she had done it a million times before snuggling up against the door with the pillow she brought with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 6:22 pm

A few minutes later, Alexander walked out of the station with a small bag and a sniggers bar. Oh snigger bar, you really aren't yourself when your famished. As he bit into the candy bar he was that that car that had been following him for a while had pulled into the station. He also saw that someone had gotten inside of it. His eyes were very good now day's. And his car was just under a streetlight.

So he walked over to the thing casually, he opened the trunk remotely and it quietly slid open. He tossed his bag over his shoulder and closed it. No even bothering to look at the person inside. If allowed to continue he would walk over toe the yellow car. If unlocked he would open the door and slide in. If locked he would effortlessly break the window open with his shoulder before unlocking it.

Once inside he would briefly search for key's, if he found one he would slide it into the ignition and drive off. If not he would remove a knife from his boot and hotwire the thing. It only would take him a few seconds as he was far from an angel as a boy. Doing this kind of thing was not that hard after a while. He would feel safe driving off knowing that he had the key's to his own car and no I.D. besides the plate was left behind.

All of this was, of course. If no one made any move to stop him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 6:39 pm

When Erika felt the the change of weight in the car she looked towards the drivers seat with her ever-closed eyes only to see that no one had entered. Then the glass broke to her car and she turned to see her quarry entering her recently abandoned vehicle. Waait, no. I need to talk with you, Erika pleaded halfheartedly. When the kishin egg went to hot wire the car Erika simply sighed, I really liked that car. She pulled a thread from her pillow with one hand as she opened the door with the other, and with expert precision threw a still forming javelin through the car's wheel. The javelin ruined both the wheel the some other vital parts as it lodged deep into the wheel. Small tug of a string the javelin unraveled and the professor threaded it back into her pillow. With her eyes closed and her ever present smile Erika waved to Alex and said I know what this looks like, but you see I just want to talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 6:49 pm

Like a harpoon a spear made of material that eluded him slammed into the car. "DAMN!" He yelled as he pulled his hand's back. One of them still clutching his blade.

"I know what this looks like, but you see I just want to-" Was about all Erika could finish saying. Through magic the Kishin egg's mask and cloak apeared on his body. He lunged forward in a shadowy blur, lunging at her with inhuman speed. He would seek to pounce on her, to pin the powerful woman to the ground. He held his knife in such a way after this was successful so that he could pierce her neck or heart with ease. "What?" He spoke.

If this failed. He would keep up his same speed and jump back onto the top of the yellow car. In the light afforded by the station, with his full outfit he would be revealed as the man known as black for a certain fact, with his leather jacket/cloak fluttering in the wind. He would raise his knife in a fighting stance and say. "What?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 7:01 pm

As the kishin egg came towards with her knife drawn, she used the thin string to make a single loop around his blade as she changed the thread from pink to transparent, Alex's careful eyes being able to see it only if he looked for it. She met the kishin egg's attempt to pin her with no resistance, but as he approached she simply began saying, The mask isn't necessary I've already seen your handsome face, which by the is much better in . . . Oh sorry, um. Weeelll you see, the it has been reported to the DWMA that you are working with some of are adorable students, soo . . . Erika rubbed her face against her pillow as she tried to figure out exactly how to say the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 7:05 pm

ooc: Having the DWMA know that some student's are members of the free is kinda something major. There are only two of them, one (I assume) wouldn't blab about it and the other is a ninja who has just started and has been doing very limited work on the weekends. Only one of them out of town. So unless she has a very good reason for knowing this then I would like to ask you to change your post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 7:26 pm

Alex's eye's and senses where honed after years of battle and being on the look out. He saw something VERY subtle on his blade. For just a moment as he spoke he examined it before he caught the perpetrator. He reached down with his mouth open and tore the little silken cord off with his canine teeth.

"I have been really surprised of how willing the students were to help me out. I thought they would just look at my soul and try to lop my head off. What I actually found were some very compassionate like minded people such as myself who want to rid the world of evil. Even if it means breaking a few rules.... Well spit it out already."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 8:47 pm

You see, I have been sent here to monitor you, or something like that. Erika reached to her pocket casually and pulled out a little note card to read from. Despite her eyes being closed she went through the motions of squinting as she read from the little card. I have been assigned as a duly appointed representative of the DWMA to determine the threat level of my target, that's you btw, if any. The hand with the note card gave a thumbs up between Alex's knife and his face. Any questions? Erika asked with a light tilt of her head waiting for the kishin egg to get off of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 10:25 am

Alexander spent a few good moments thinking about what the woman had said. "Umm, erm....Uhhh...." Before he stepped right off of the woman and offered a hand to help her up. " If I did not have a track record of nonviolence to the academy that would have been a very stupid way of going about your job. But.... Are you attempting to monitor the things I do or how I fight? Because I don't care if your here for option one but if your here for option two then I will have to decline..... Also....."

"What the hell was that spear made of? Along with the pillow and what you tried to grab my knife with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 11:27 am

Option one it is then, The teacher said spryly as she accepted the kishin egg's offer to help her up. But. . . if you want me to tell you about my abilities, then you gotta tell me about yours too. Erika took a moment to brush herself and her pillow off before saying, Well if that's all then I call shotgun. Erika would enter back into the passenger's seat, and wait for the masked man to drive her off to where ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 11:43 am

"Fine...." Alexander grabbed his weapon bag and walked over to the front door of his car. He started up the key less ignition and slid into his seat, pulling out the gas nozzle as he did so and chucking the pre paid card he had used to the floor. Once she was inside he hit the on button to the engine and drove off. "So... This is a fairly typical weekend for me, I drive out of town in a car not registered to me to a place I got the word on is rank. I don't just senselessly kill people I find those who actually deserve it, who the world would be better off without." He looked into the long road ahead. "So, what does the academy think of me? I had mercy on that one kid with his weapon who came after my head and I killed a bunch of Kishin eggs, something that's not rare for me mind you. Where that one chick was helping me out. Am I a menace or not really on the kill list?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 12:00 pm

Well you see, I am just here to observe you, and report back to the school. As long as you don't appear to be a threat to my adorable students then I get to enjoy my paid weekend in Washington. Erika was quite for a moment as she began wondering if Washington had any hot springs. Wait that's right, I almost forgot. If I feel like your not a threat, I am allowed to let you choose what I can put in my report. With that Erika faced the front again and noticed how much more relaxed the sun looked here than it did in Death City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 1:21 pm

"Gee, I'm glad they just understand I'm not a raving lunatic. Well anyways, I am going to a fight club, once I am inside there I will find those participating and kill them all. Should just be an hour before we hit the big city. I know just the place I am looking for." The man would wait for a response and when she was done he would turn up the volume just a bit on the radio. It would be a while before they got to their destination. ".... I'm sorry about your car."

ooc: Time skip till they arrive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 2:19 pm

(OOC:I think I want to do just a little bit of small talk.)
You didn't make me break Bubbles. That was my choice, Erika said with a smile despite her sad tone. Soo, Erika paused for a second trying to think of some sort of time filler. Where were you when the moon was covered with candy? Erika asked giving the kishin egg a soft nudge with her fist. She was hoping that he wouldn't flinch at her friendly gesture, and also she was hoping to get him to open up a little so he would be at least slightly comfortable with her presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 2:43 pm

"Hmm.... Let me think...." Said Alex, he knew where he was in his other life of course. But it's not like he could say he was at the coffee chain he owned working on the next branch of his business. No instead he said. "Well I have a life outside of this, I really don't know what the hell was going on with the candy business. I remember watching in on the news, but hmm.... " He snapped his fingers.

"Hey I remember, I was actually gone for a long while in Alaska. I was working with someone else to deal with some Kishin egg's that had been identified there. I stayed there for several weeks and kinda missed the moon thing. I saw it at night sure but I did not know what was going on and I certainly had nothing to do with it." The Kishin egg said. It was the truth, he had never met the candy clown and his activity in the other states was non existent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 6:36 pm

You travel lots then, the curious teacher pried acknowledging the fact in her head that it was possible that everything he said could in fact be a lie, yet she still seemed curious about this stranger's life. Before I was with the DWMA I never really had much of a reason to travel, Erika pauses for a second and squints really hard trying to think of the right words, then she says, But now that I do it's like every thing is a bajillion times bigger, and I don't know where to go now. Where would you go? Do you have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 6:39 pm

"Umm...." Said Alex, attempting both to think and take the right turns at the same time. "Go someplace sunny and tropical. Where hardly anyone speaks your language. That kind of experience will stick with you for life." He spoke.

ooc: I'm enjoying this, but do let me know when you are ready to skip some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 6:51 pm

(OOC: I think they have gotten chummy enough, so whenever you are ready you can time-skip)
Hm, I see. After that Erika would fall silent unless Alex had something else to say. She would fall silent and snuggle up to her pillow as if she was going to sleep, but her breathing pattern would suggest otherwise as it would not change from when she was awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 7:00 pm

Alexander would nod once he saw Erika go to sleep. He did not care if she was still awake or not. He just kept rolling on down until they arrived.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parked just outside of a crappy bar, it was fairly loud. The Kishin egg had his mask back on. "Hey, we're here. Time to wake up." He would say to the woman. He was about ready to do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 7:48 pm

*Yawns* After stretching briefly Erika will pull out a pencil and a notepad and then wait for Alex to leave out of the car before doing the same herself. With her pillow under her arm she jots down the name of the bar 'No Escape' in her little notepad. After you mister. . . Actually what should I call you? I am Erika. With a K. Erika fingerspells K with a few of her available fingers. Once introductions were down she would follow her quarry and doodle pictures, but be pretending to take rigorous notes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 8:35 pm

"Nice to meet you Erika, I guess you can just call me black. You know, attire and everything." Said Alex as he got out of the car. He went right up the door and paused before going in. "So can you help me out in here? Not really in killing anyone of course but if you could toss that silk over a door or something it would make my job easier." Said Alex, asking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2015, 7:35 pm

I would rather not risk damaging anymore of my silk. The teacher said as she followed behind 'Black'. I can keep all of the big, bad kishin eggs inside of the bar for you though. The smell of alcohol billowed out of the bar with enough intensity that it almost seemed like the bar was proud of the smell like an arrogant villain who explains the details of her plans with excruciatingly comprehensive detail because she thinks it is the best thing since sliced bread,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2015, 7:06 pm

Will scratched under his chin for a moment. "Actually.... You know what. Just stay in the car and be ready to go. This will only take me a few minutes. I can make bombs you see. So I'm going to find the place with the certain activity that drew me here, I am going to walk around the room for a little bit. Putting down my small boxes that seem perfectly innocent. Then I am going to sit back, blow them all up. Gather their souls and leave. Having you in the car would actually help a lot more then keeping one or two people from walking out. The level of Kishin I am after tonight are not nearly as strong as the bombs I can make. You have to be a tough bastard to have one of these things go off next to you and not get your limb's blown off."

"Does that sound like a good plan then?"

ooc: If it is, perhaps you could control the people inside the place while your character did her thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)   Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight club's and gas stations, Washington sucks (Open)
Page 1 of 1