Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a fight. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for a fight. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 4:54 pm

Red cracked her knuckles and sat against the dumpster in the alley way. The smell didn't bother her, not anymore. Nothing much bothered her anymore. She sat there, head in her hands, remembering her partner. Ivory. Ivory. Ivory. She felt her bottom lip tremble and lit a cigarette. It had been months since he dissapeared. It felt like years. She remembers the day clearly....

Red has awoken as she usually had, in her small, dirty apartment. It stunk of cigarettes and she instinct fully reached for one. After lighting it she dragged herself out of bed and directly towards Ivory's room. They had planned on going after a few low star monsters today and they were already running late. "Hey asshole! Wake up!" She shouted into the closed door. The door was never closed though, and she had seen him in his underwear more times than she wished. She knocked heavily and felt her stomach turn. What was going on? She reached out her pale hand and turned the knob.

Red dropped her xigarette. The room was empty. Completely empty. Red felt like she couldn't breathe. There wasn't a note, there wasn't any sign of remorse. Her partner had left her.

It's been about six months since then and Red didn't show up for school once. She sulked the streets of Death City, picking fights with anyone she could. Fighting was the only way she felt anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 8:08 pm

Grey almost one month ago was delivered to DC's hospital after the many injuries he received during a mission to capture a young witch, and the worst part for him was that he would have had the witch if it weren't for an unknown person interfering. Because of the sturdiness of his body, he only spent two weeks in the hospital regretting that he stabbed the little witch. The kid had never hurt him, yet Grey had acted so ruthlessly towards him. His ruthlessness like the rest of his techniques got him no where. He didn't get the witch. He lost a fight where he should have died for a fourth time, and he barely even scratched the guy. He left unconscious with broken bones, and worse yet broken pride.

After hearing that Grey didn't plan on slowing down on his training and work outs, the physician that was assigned to him required that he come back twice a week. Once he was 'persuaded' to do so by a teacher at the academy, he begrudgingly accepted. Since Grey was training to revisit his swordplay roots and remaster techniques that he had stopped using because he didn't see their value, he was still visiting the hospital for check ups.  His get up had changed a little. He kept ten of his flash-bangs inside of his jacket now and a katana at his hip. As he stepped on the streets after his last check up, Grey was hungry for a fight and it was visible in his eyes.

Either despite his wounded or because of it, Grey walked with a new found gravitas as he carelessly strutted down the street. He was looking for a fight, and he was sure he'd find one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 9:31 pm

Red glimpsed a boy walk pass her alleyway hideout. She could feel the hostility pouring from him. She quickly stood up, wiping the dust from her fishnet stockings and plaid skirt. She made sure her doc marten combat boots were laced and chased after him. She felt something in her heart she hadn't felt in weeks.... A reason to be alive. A reason to live. A fight.

"Hey asshole!" Red shouted at him, feeling a smile cross her lips. She cracked her knuckles and broadened her shoulders, "Show me what you got." She said darkly, bringing her fist up.

OOC: yay!!! really excited for this. Maybe check out her app so you know what you're up against ;)
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 9:38 pm

Desdemona was on top of a roof, fast asleep. She was exhausted from a little bit of fun she had had last night. When she sensed the hostility, she yawned weakly and opened her eyes. She stretched slowly. Seeing the pair down on the ground, she smiled. She was always a little cranky when she woke, but there was never a time when she wasn't up for causing some trouble. She leaped down from the building. "Mm.. a fight~" She said to herself cheerfully. She yawned again, melting into the shadows of the alley while she waited to see what would happen.

OOC: How about we add a Kishin egg to this fight? :3

Last edited by aflairforfandoms on February 5th 2016, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 9:40 pm

Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 9:47 pm

.    (OOC: I already did, and I'm super stoked! My first three way fight.)
    Slowly and purposefully Grey unsheathed his sword. After the initial click that the sword and sheathe made the blade silently glided out of its scabbard. "It seems that my opportunity came a little faster than I expected." Clasping the sword in both hands Grey turned to face the girl who called him out. He attempted to ready himself for old tricks he had fallen for so that he wouldn't fall for them again. Grey was too focused on Red to notice if there were others around or to care. His boiling blood wanted only one thing: To win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 10:11 pm

Red saw the sword and found it odd that he was battling with a plain old sword and not a weapon like herself, but brushed it off. She wasn't sure if she wanted to reveal the fact she was a weapon yet, it could be her trump card. Having a chainsaw to the face usually made her opponents forfeit. She felt a pang of hurt in her heart thinking about Ivory again. He handled her weapon form so gracefully. The sword didn't scare her, she doubt he had to guts to actually cut her anyway.

Red lunged forward into a front handspring towards Grey. She hopped the dramatic mess of the assault would distract him. "You know I was hoping for a good ol fist fight." She said as she landed in front of him, inches from his face. "But I'm not against playing dirty...." She then transformed her arm into the bottom half of a chainsaw, chain included. She revved it loudly and brought it down hard onto his sword, causing strong, painful vibrations through the sword and into his body.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 10:31 pm

He patiently waited for his opponent, but when she handspringed (not-a-real-word) at him he expected a kick or a punch not a bladed chain coming out of her arm. Being unprepared for the strike, he went to block one hand holding the hilt and the other bracing the back of the katana baring with the pain that vibrated down his bones, but only for a moment. "Hmmph. Nice weapon." Once he had a grasp on the situation the weapon slid one foot in between his opponents' and tilted his sword to try and aim the force that she applied on it downwards. He would try to quickly shift his weight forward keeping his sword in between himself and the chainsaw, and deliver a hit with his elbow. Grey bared it for now, but if this didn't get the chainsaw off of his sword he would probably have to disengage.

Last edited by VagrantAtHeart on February 5th 2016, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed opponents to opponents')
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 10:38 pm

Desdemona giggled when the fight began, and stepped out into the street so that the two could clearly see her. "Don't mind me. I'm just watching a fight.. getting my thrills in for the day." She said, waving her hand airily. She pushed her hair behind her ears and tried to smile as normally as she could. (Which was not a very good smile) Then, she got an idea. "Unless.. of course.. I join in. hmm.. What to do, what to do.." She muttered to herself, her tattered floral dress flowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 11:13 pm

Red felt herself grow warm when he complimented her weapon form. Red, not being considered pretty, and being extremely unapproachable, rarely got compliments. She focused her eyes on the fight instead. She was right, he wasn't expecting her to be a weapon. He didn't seem to want to back down though. Red knew how painful the vibrations must feel and stopped the chains from rotating. This was just a friendly brawl, right? Besides without a meister wielding her the chain was rotating using her soul wavelength alone and that was extremely exhasuting.

Red kept her weight against him, not letting him slide his sword away. "You know, that was just first gear. If I switched to second gear I would cut your sword right in half, just like butter." Red taunted him, keeping her eyes locked on his. She quickly glimpsed at the girl who seemed to be enjoying the fight, and when she looked back she brought her human fist back and sucker punched grey.

OOC: just to clear things up, Red can only transform from the elbow and knee down. She can transform any arm or leg one at a time, from the elbow or knee down when not being weilded.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 9:23 pm

A large smile spread across Grey's face after he had gotten sucker punched. He had turned around for, but a moment just to make sure that the new voice wasn't attacking him, and when he looked back he was met with a fist to the face. He swallowed some blood from where one of his teeth cut the inside of his mouth a bit, and he said, "You seem to overestimate how much I need this sword." After that last hit he wasn't letting his eyes waver again. When juxtaposed with where he actually was, Grey had reached a peaceful place in his mind his head was clear, his senses were keen, and his body was obedient to his heart. For him a lot of his environment that didn't pertain to this fight was drowned out like background noise. Suddenly Grey would hook the foot that he placed in between the girl's around one of her feet, and he would, in tandem, kick that leg out from beneath her and use the weight she was pushing own on him with to knock her over.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 9:54 pm

Desdemona took a few steps closer to the fighting pair, grinning. She was now in a good range for the only attack that she knew. In silence, two vines snaked along the ground. One hooked Grey by the ankle, and the other snagged Red by the waist. Desdemona used the vines to pick the two off of the ground. Cackling like a maniac, she turned them so that both of the fighters were hanging upside down. "Now, now.. don't fight without me!~" She cooed, eyeing her new toys with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 11:07 pm

Dangling from the air Red whipped her head around tO see the girl again. She had to be the one in charge of the vines. Red transformed her arm back to a human arm and tried relentlessly to pry the vines off of her, while repeating the word shit loudly. Red transformed her lower arm again and raised it to cut through the vine holding her, but looked over at Grey. Red sighed loudly and reached over to Grey's vine and turned her chain to the strongest gear setting. "This should work.... This setting can even cut through black blood. I'm... Going to be weak after using it though." Red admitted, frustrated. "You better have my back!" Red cried and brought the chainsaw down hard on his fine. She gritted her teeth as she was met with some resistance but was able to free him. Breathing heavily Red began cutting through the vine around her waist. Sweat dripped from her forehead and she freed herself, collapsing to the ground.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 11:32 pm

Grey was suddenly yanked out of his tranquil mindset when a vine yanked him up, and he was left dangling in the air. As he was adjusting to the disorientation, the red-head he had been sparring/fighting/dueling/ was already cutting the vines that were binding him, and he was glad that she hadn't used that setting on him. If it could cut through black blood like she said it could then he probably would have underestimated it and gotten hurt. As he began falling he was enshrouded in white light as a duplicate of himself appeared beneath him and caught him out of the air. The clone grabbed the relatively short, straight, glass nagamaki out of the air and quickly dashed towards the pesky meddler. "Catch your breath. I'll see what I can do." The clone would say as it swung its long sword down at the meddler.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2016, 4:53 pm

Desdemona was covered in sweat from holding two people of reasonable weight, and she wobbled slightly. Taking a step back, she giggled. "Hmmm.. Seems you guys don't like my little talent. Too bad. Although.." Despite her weariness, she peered at them. "I wonder what kind of abilities I would gain if I ate you two pretties?" She leered at the clone of Grey, licking her lips as she inched closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 12:05 am

Ooc: its time for my great return! ....again......

Nora and Drakejust so happened to be in the area when this began. They were minding their own business, arguing whether Hellsing Ultimate abridged was better than the original (it was btw). Then they heard some nois. There was a lot of screaming and yelling and more screaming. Was that a chainsaw? With nothing better to do they peaked around the corner and saw a sight for comical eyes. There was a girl hanging another in the air (who apparently has a chainsaw for an arm) by her ankle. There was a dude sitting down and his twin was swinging a sword at a young girl. Yep. Quite comical indeed.

Ooc: quick note; handspring is a word. Look it up.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 5:58 pm

A pinkish crystal, that was relatively around the same size of an overinflated beach ball, floated down in-between Grey and Desdemona. It was prepared to receive any attack that either of the two attempted to make on each other, but as extra deterrent, it shot out a great charge of electricity towards Grey. The creator of the before-mentioned crystal, stood on the rooftop of a considerable short Death City building. She was Krystal, a Kishin Egg that once came to call this city her home but that was before she decided to turn away from Lord Death and reap the souls of anyone she wished. She however didn't came alone, for right beside her stood Ashley Gravelyen, a Witch that came from true royalty. Her ripped up shirt, baggy shorts, dirty hood, and bandaged arms gave an appearance that would cause others to beg a differ.

It was true that she never did get the chance to indulge herself in such luxuries and perks that came with being a Princess but she would one day overthrow her father's kingdom and discover what it would be like to live like a Queen. At least that was what she hoped for. To do so, she must gather an army of undead soldiers. That was were her associate Krystal stepped in. Gravelyen needed an army of people that Krystal could easily kill for her to resurrect and Krystal herself, wanted nothing more but to shed blood and to devour their souls. It was truly a relationship that went hand-in-hand with their personal demands. "I suppose you wouldn't mind helping me add these foot soldiers to my collection?", Gravelyen asked Krystal who gave a simple nod with a bloodthirsty grin. Krystal then proceeded to jump off of the roof and conjured up a crystal platform that she could use to safely descend into the Battle Royale below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 7:52 pm

ooc: edited to delete post. waiting on myra

Last edited by CT The Broken Soul on February 15th 2016, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 9:35 pm

OOC: the beautiful posting order ;-;
Desdemona took a step back , waiting to catch her breath. Many people had joined the fight and it had confused her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 10:36 pm

((OOC: The Order was Myra, Grey, and you Flair. The Broken Soul joined after your latest post and I followed suit. The order that I would've found to be most logical would've been Myra, Grey, Flair, BS, and finally I. Myra would've been the next to post but she's mostly busy. BS however completely dissolved this order by posting right after mine. Although, there actually wasn't a definite order to begin with anyways. Ideally, BS should probably delete his post and we could all wait for Myra. We could also just wait for her and allow her to set up the order.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:44 pm

OOC: I had a personal problem IRL but I can return. Do you guys want to continue?
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:45 pm

.(OOC: I am up for continuing, and don't worry about it. Stuff happens we understand)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 9:33 pm

Red wiped the sweat from her eyes and tried to calm her breathing. She was still really tired from using her strongest setting without the help of a partner. She scurried back away from the crowd and shakily stood up. There were new people appearing and it was hard to process what was going on. The sense of dread and evil was overpowering. How many villains could one city have?!

Red rubbed the shaved part of her head and cracked her neck. She stood up tall, feeling much better. She eyeD Grey and had a crazy idea. "Yo! Weild me!"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 6:47 pm

As the clone was charging in to make contact with the kishin egg when a crystal floated down and prevented him from making contact, and as the lightning arced off of it he backed back towards Red. He was a little uncertain about his ability to defend Red in conditions like this. Then she proposed that he wield her. This was the second time that this had happened to him.

Grey was pretty sure that this wasn't how this was supposed to work, but he acknowledged that the situation had gotten a lot more serious. That meant he didn't have the time to nitpick. The situation had gone from a street brawl to a battleground in the course of seconds. Grey would dispell the clone and shift back to his normal form. "Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:33 pm

OOC:So should I post now or...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open)   Looking for a fight. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a fight. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next