Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Element of Surprise

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Element of Surprise Empty
PostSubject: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 4:50 pm

Kidd grabbed Daisy by the hand, ready to lead her out of the Cemetery, happy to have gained so much. He had a newfound confidence in the way he walked, almost strutting a bit as he and Daisy began their walk out of the Cemetery.

About halfway out, Kidd got an odd feeling. One he couldn't describe. He got a strange frown on his face and his eyes narrowed a bit. He watched Daisy walk a bit further ahead of him while he stood in place. "Daisy.... Wait." Kidd told her, sticking his hand out.

OOC: I'm having a game 6:00, so if I don't reply, you'll know why. I should be back by 7:30.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 5:29 pm

Ooc: have a good game!!!

Daisy was walking along side Kidd, looking up at his face which seemed happy and confident. The height difference was pretty extreme but daisy didn't mind, in fact it made her feel safer. Daisys white lace sundress was blowing in the breeze, along with her golden hair almost giving her the appearance of an angel.
Suddenly Kidd put out his arm, confused daisy waited patiently to see what the problem was. "Is everything okay Kidd?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:04 pm

Kidd looked down at the ground for a moment. "Hmmm.... Something feels.... Off." Kidd said, eyes narrowed and frowning at the ground. He felt a thumping for a moment, but wasn't sure where it was coming from. He closed his eyes and focused on using his soul perception technique. His eyes widened the next moment and he threw himself on top of Daisy, making them land about 5 feet away from where they were standing. Kidd looked over his shoulder and saw a hand sticking out at the exact spot he was looking at. "Daisy, are you ok?!" He looked back at her, hoping he hadn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:09 pm

When Kidd tackled daisy she had transformed into a shield without realizing it. The sheild was also embroidered with flowers and greenery.
Daisy transformed back into her human form and looked around, then noticing the hand poking out of the ground. Suddenly looking sad daisy looked at Kidd and said with a sniffle "I guess they didn't like my flowers..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:23 pm

Kidd looked down at Daisy and lightheartedly laughed. "They didn't like your flowers, they loved them! They just wanted to come up and tell you personally!" Kidd grinned at her, getting up and brushing his shoulders off. "But you know, they're visit is gonna be short." He said, watching the hand emerge completely to provide him and Daisy an adversary. "You know, when we get outta here, we should open up a flower shop." Kidd suggested to Daisy, lending her a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:31 pm

Daisys eyes light up like little suns when he mentioned a flower shop. "Really?! You mean that?! It's always been my dream to open up a flower shop!" Daisy grabbed kidds arm excitedly. The arm had made it's way up to the shoulder.
"Oh Kidd we can sell roses and lilies, and sunflowers and bleeding hearts! I know that sounds scary but it's actually a beautiful flower that has heart shaped heads that drip silver dew! It's so gorgeous and smells amazing!" The zombie had his full upper body out of the ground. "We can even sell tree saplings and pots! We can make the clay pots ourselves and paint them to be beautiful!"
The zombie had emerged up to his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:59 pm

Kidd picked Daisy up, and cradled her like a baby while she was rambling on and on about the flower shop idea. "Yes, I really mean it." Kidd smiled down at her. "But, we need to be kind to our guest.... We don't want to be rude hosts." Kidd said, watching the zombie completely come out of the ground now, and slowly approach him and Daisy. "First, let's kill this thing. Let's show it what the greatest is capable of." Kidd said, waiting for Daisy to transform into her crossbow form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 11:41 pm

Daisy stopped her rambling and looked at the zombie. Angry the zombie interrupted the most important business discussion of all time daisy narrowed her eyes and nodded her head. "Right! We are gonna have to teach him never to interrupt a lady!" Determination crossed daisys face and she looked up at Kidd, she noticed his hand was pretty close to her butt and blushed, but knew this wasn't a time for such things like that. She kissed Kidd hard on the lips and as soon as their lips touched daisy transformed into a crossbow, landing in kidds arms. "Lets do this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 8:47 am

OOC: I searched up the bleeding hearts, lol. They actually looked pretty cool! XD

Kidd blushed at Daisy's kiss. "Oh.... wow.... We have to do his every time?" He looked down at the crossbow for a moment, "I.... I kinda like it." He smiled. Kidd scrunched his nose and started making a gagging noise. "God.... The undead smells like some sh-" he was abruptly cut off by the zombie swinging his arm at him. He ducked and rolled off to the side, getting some space between themselves. "Daisy, do you have any plans?" Kidd asked her, keeping his eyes on their adversary. As much as he wanted to take the spotlight, Kidd knew he had to strategize with Daisy if they wanted to get along together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 9:11 am

Ooc: my mom has a beautiful garden and we have all the flowers I listed and more :') there's a reason nj is called the garden state, so many things can grow here

"Eeep! That was close Kidd!" Daisy cried out when Kidd was almost touched. Daisy was impressed on how quick Kidd was, and a little surprised that he asked her for advice. "Well I have a sheild form but I don't think that's helpful for zombies... I didn't even know these were real! I thought it was just a spooky story!" Daisy remembered her dad and brothers telling her scary stories every once in a while. That's when daisy remembered how to kill a zombie. "Hey don't we have to hurt it's brain or something?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 9:53 am

"Yeah.... Yeah. You're right. We have to go for the brains." Kidd agreed with her, knowing it was common sense. He looked at the zombie for a moment and tried to look at its weaknesses. He saw that it's left knee was starting to completely rot, left arm was barely hanging on, and worst of all, this zombie was hideous. Kidd grimaced at it. "Hideous and you stink? We really need to put you out of your misery...." Kidd said to his foe. "Daisy, I'm ready when you are. But you know we obviously have to target the left. If we can get it while it's down life will be a lot easier." He said, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 10:00 am

Focusing she saw the weakness was the fact his left side was completely rotten. "Yeah, you pull the trigger and leave it up to me. We can have him on the ground in no time!" Daisy felt really luck that she couldn't smell at the moment, and was glad she had Kidd with her. The zombie was truest terrifying and daisy knew she wouldn't be brave enough to attack him without Kidd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 10:46 am

Kidd took a deep breath, channeling his soul wavelength into Daisy. He took a deep breath, this was only his second time using her, and he was a bit inexperienced. He pulled the trigger, aiming at the zombie's left knee. The next thing he did was probably unexpected to Daisy. Kidd threw her up at least 30 feet in the air and began running at a nearby tree. "Daisy!" He shouted, while he sprinted to the tree, "Stay in your weapon form! Have faith in me, I have a plan!" He began running up the tree, and it seemed like time slowed down. He looked over to see the crossbow flipping in midair. He had to time this right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 10:57 am

Daisy helped aim the arrow, and it perfectly hit the zombies knee with such force the entire lower leg was disconnected from the zombies body, causing him to collapse almost comically. Before daisy had a chance to celebrate she was thrown into the air. Fear overtook daisy and she was about to transform into a shield when she heard Kidd tell her to stay I'm weapon form. "Kidd! I'm scared!" Daisy cried out as she began to plummet down to the ground. Daisy kept repeating have faith in me in her head and closed her eyes waiting to hit the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 11:06 am

Kidd sprinted up to the top of tree, reaching the very top of it. He did a back flip off of it, spinning in midair so that he had his hands reached out in front of himself. He saw Daisy starting to get pulled back down by gravity. Kidd planned in beating gravity, however. He reached out further, meeting up with Daisy. He grabbed onto her, and turned himself back upside down in midair. They were directly over the zombie's head now. Kidd had planned to take out the zombie from a distance, so they wouldn't have to risk close quarters combat. Kidd smirked at the zombie who was incapacitated and unaware of what was going on. He aimed down at the zombie, knowing he had better do this right. He pulled the trigger, hoping Daisy would realize what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 11:33 am

Daisys eyes popped open when she felt Kidd touch her, it was like a jolt of electricity and daisy felt brave and strong again. Daisy sent some of her strength to Kidd, both of them performing at their best. Daisy kept her eyes on the zombie the entire time and finally understood why Kidd decided to do this. It was a bit show offish but daisy was having a good time, when she felt the trigger pull she shot an arrow so strong it went clean through the zombies head, killing him on impact.

OOC: does she get a soul from this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 11:55 am

OOC: Yes, she gets a soul for this.

Kidd landed in his hands and feet, stumbling a bit as he hit the ground. He was panting and sweating a bit, not just from the running, but from using his soul quite a bit. He put Daisy down, to let her transform into her human form. "Good job, Daisy." He smiled at her, still panting a little. "Nice to have a legend on your side, huh?" He grinned at her, starting to catch his breath. He got up slowly and stood in place. "Hey.... Umm.... Daisy...." Kidd began, nervously. "I wanna ask you something...." He said, looking down, kicking some rocks and dirt up. He had his arms crossed behind his back, taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 12:29 pm

Daisy landed gracefully and turned to face Kidd who was panting and sweaty. When daisy heard he wanted to ask her something she stood patiently and nodded waiting for the question- that was until she saw the soul floating behind him. "OHMYGOD KIDD LOOK!!!" Daisy squealed excitedly completely forgetting she was about to be asked something. Daisy ran to the soul and stood staring at it mesmerized. "It's...so...CUTE!" Daisy picked it up in her hands and started to play with it. "I've always wanted one of these! I'm gonna keep it in my room and play with it every single day!" Daisy said unaware that she was supposed to eat it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 1:08 pm

Kidd smiled at Daisy. She was so different compared to everyone else he knew. He felt like he could relate to her, and she she could relate to him. Within just moments of meeting her she'd already became someone he cared deeply for. Kidd forgot about what he was gonna ask her for a moment and walked over to her. "Wow. It looks a lot cooler in real life." He said, admiring the way the soul looked. He rubbed the too of it, wanting to see how it felt. "I think.... I think you're supposed to eat it?" Kidd said, not exactly sure of what she was supposed to do with it. "Yeah, I remember some friends telling me something about that." He said, scratching the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 2:03 pm

A look of horror crossed daisys face, "EAT IT?! No way, nope not happening." Daisy held the soul protectively against her chest in case Kidd wanted to take it from her. "It's too cute to eat, besides it came from a dirty zombie I bet it taste horrible." Daisy put it in her satchel her mother made for her.

Daisy looked at Kidd remembering he had a question. "What did ya wanna ask me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 2:36 pm

Kidd sighed at Daisy's response. "Maybe Shinigami can convince you...." He whispered under his breath. "I mean, it's a soul.... There's not really dirtiness or anything like that...." He smiled at Daisy. She was so innocent and cute in his eyes. His face got flushed again when she asked him what his question was. "Umm.... Oh yeah...." He began, nervously kicking up dust and rocks again. "Uhh.... I wanted to know if...." Kidd touched his two index fingers together while looking down at the ground. "If, maybe.... You'd like to go on a date? Or something like that?" He finally asked her, deciding that getting straight to the point would be more effective rather than mumbling like and idiot. He looked straight at her, with confidence this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 2:52 pm

OOC: so glad you called lord death a shinigami that means you read the manga huh

Daisy got nervous when Kidd mentioned lord death, in her head she imagined a terrifying skeleton that wore a filthy cape and was evil and cruel. She had only heard stories from her brothers, that lord death was ruthless and mean, and liked to take the souls of bad students.

Daisys eyes lit up when she heard the word date. "I've always wanted to go on a date!" Daisy said excitedly. Daisy looked at herself and realized how dirty she had gotten and was mortified. "I can't go on a date looking like this!" Daisy cried out looking at Kidd for help. "Maybe we can stop by the girls dorm first? I'm sure I can sneak you in!" Daisy remembered the witch in her dorm and froze up. "Actually... I'd rather not go to the dorm. There's a witch that lives there. Maybe I can just go shopping instead? Ugh, but I'm still all dirty I can't go out in public I don't know what to do!" Daisy exclaimed covering her face with her hands.

OOC: heheh I threw in a soul eater not! Reference
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 4:27 pm

OOC: Lol, yeah, I've read the manga. :D I'm surprised, because not to many people on here have. And lol, I see the NOT! reference.

Kidd was beyond elated when she said yes to him. He breathed a sigh of relief and wiped some of the sweat off of his forehead. Kidd heard Daisy talk about sneaking him into the girls dorm and a perverted smile stretched across his face. But then when she said he couldn't, and was clueless as to what to do, he knew he had to step up and formulate his own plan to make this date count. "I have an idea." He said to her, trying to calm her down. He put an arm around her shoulder and put his hand in the air so that she could envision what his plan was. "Ok, so we go to the girls dorm, I'll wait for you inside. You get some clothes and we'll go back to my house, so that you and I can take a shower there. Then we can talk about what you wanna do afterwards." He smiled. But then he began to blush, because he realized he'd worded the shower part wrong. "Uh, I don't mean at the same time! Just.... You know what I mean...." Kidd said, waving his hands side to side to signify he didn't mean it in the wrong way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 5:30 pm

Daisy was nodding along with kidds plan until he mentioned showering together. Daisy also blushed and the two of them were red as tomatoes. Daisy giggled a little and took kidds hand. "Sounds good as long as you protect me from kim the witch. She's tries to take my money all the time!" They start to leave the graveyard, daisy chatting away.

OOC: so why don't you make a post in the residential forum called like kidds apartment or something and we can eventually have daisy move in and we can just start off as if daisy already got her things from the dorm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Element of Surprise   The Element of Surprise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Element of Surprise
Page 1 of 1