Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back at the academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Back at the academy Empty
PostSubject: Back at the academy   Back at the academy I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 2:14 pm

After being gone for six days, Kataro takes one step through the academy doors and looks around with a slight smile on his face. He takes a deep breath and says, "Aaaaaaahhhh... It's good to be back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back at the academy   Back at the academy I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 2:35 pm

"you must be Kataro. My name is Laura Metzger. You'll be attending my class. And you don't want to know how i feel about tardiness, so get your ass moving." the teacher angrily said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back at the academy   Back at the academy I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 2:49 pm

"I apologize for being late. I was busy unpacking and stuff this morning." He said a little irritated. "But I'm headed to class right now." He said as he started to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back at the academy   Back at the academy I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 2:58 pm

She grinned as he walked away "This is gona be fun" she began walking aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back at the academy   Back at the academy I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 3:04 pm

Kataro walked into the class room and took a seat in the middle row where he always sat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back at the academy   Back at the academy I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 10:47 am

"Don't be discouraged by ms. Metzger, she's always like this" Connor said as he sat next to kataro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back at the academy   Back at the academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at the academy
Page 1 of 1