Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joey's First day in the Academy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Joey's First day in the Academy Empty
PostSubject: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:43 pm

A Loney dude with black gear on him was walking up to the academy door. The Kid was thinking about proving his brothers and sisters that he can do what he can do whatever he have into his mind and put his mind into it. The Kid name was Joey. Joey look at the academy and said to himself" well dude you are here, my new life start here and might meet new peoples, but he think meeting new peoples will be bad becouse of, if they become your friends, they might pick on you" he took a Deep Breath and went inside of the Academy and close the door when he came in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:49 pm

Charles saw the kid and walked up to him. "I'm surprised my sister didn't get to you before I did. Anyway, have seen you before. You new?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:57 pm

Beth was done studying for the EXam that was coming up tomorrow and felt like she was going to pass it like it was nothing. "Now it's time to go to class." She said while marching forward and accidently running into a guy cover in black gear. She pushed up her glasses. "Please forgive me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:00 pm

Joey pick up the books that she drop and give it to her and said to her" Don't worry, it happen to everyone some time in life , the name joey nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:02 pm

"I'm Charles." Charles said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:05 pm

Joey look at Charles and said to him" Nice to meet you" He look back at the girl and said to her" Oh, i pick up all of the books for you if you want them back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:38 pm

Beth took the books and bowed in front of him. "Thank you so much. My name is Beth Blayer. I'm sort of new here as well." She said with a smile and scratching the back of her head. "Hi there Charles!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:40 pm

"Hi Beth, nice to meet you." He said giving her a half smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:43 pm

Joey said to Beth" So you kinda new here as well, that is cool, so what does this academy teach?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:03 pm

"Well the DWMA teaches a lot of stuff. You learn about different evil creatures out there in the world and you get a death syche. So far we're having trouble with this guy Reaver..." She answered with a smile and then looked at her wrist. "Class will be starting in 15 minutes..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:05 pm

Joey said to Beth" That is cool about the Death syche thing, being late fot class is really bad, Here this I walk you to class, if you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:09 pm

"Especially if you are in Metzgers. Don't be late to her class. You'll regret it. Well I should start heading to my own class. See ya." and with that he walked off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 1:37 am

"Sure that would be cool." She said with a smile as she walked off towards the class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:50 am

Joey Smile amd walk to class with beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:40 pm

Beth pushed the doors open and sat on the second row of the DWMA. "Now to learn something and try something..." She said while kicking her feet up on the desk and looking down at the teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:44 pm

Joey look around the class and sit in the Second row next to Beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:10 pm

Beth started to click her pencil against the desk until she saw the professor walk in. "Get out your books for class." The male professor said while taking a seat on a rolling chair. Beth started to get out her important book for the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:12 pm

Joey took out his book for the Professor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:30 pm

"This class is so lame. I mean thats what the others say..." Beth whispered while flipping her page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:33 pm

"How long we need to be here for?" Joey whispered to Beth while writing notes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:20 pm

"Usually this class only last 40 minutes, since the eams are starting up again this class is going to be fifteen minutes..." She whispered back while filling in a small circle. Quickly, a razor sharp knife was thrown at the both of them. "What the heck?" Se said while looking up at the teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:29 pm

Joey jump and duck the knife. He said to beth"why someone will thown a knife at the both of us for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:44 pm

"No talking during my class!" The teacher said while looking at Beth and Joey with a nasty glare. "Sorry sir!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:46 pm

Joey nods and went back to read and take notes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 1:49 pm

Beth picked up her neXt book from her stack and looked inside. "Deadliest Kenshin alive..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey's First day in the Academy   Joey's First day in the Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey's First day in the Academy
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next