Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 8:48 am

It was a hot, dry, and sunny day in Death City. No clouds were in sight, so there obviously wouldn't be any rain to worry about. Belated had landed about and hour ago, and was now in a taxi, waiting to arrive at the DWMA. She was worried, and made it evident. What if the other students hated her? What if she never found a partner? What if she couldn't make any friends? She sighed, when the taxi driver asked her if she was alright for the millionth time. "Yeah, I'm alright.... Just kinda nervous." She answered his question. He told her not to worry, that he'd heard loads of good things about the DWMA. It helped Belated ease up a bit, but didn't completely rid her of her nerves.

After about an hour, she finally arrived at her destination. She paid the taxi driver and have him a thanks, before looking up at the grand DWMA. "Wow...." She said in awe, looking up at the school. She'd heard that it was big, but didn't know it was THIS big. She began walking up the steps, preparing herself for the worst. When she reached the top, she took a few deep breaths before walking in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 10:11 pm

Shilo was in route. Jogging the usual path along the school grounds, which she did every day, if possible. Her hair sat atop her head in a tangled bun, bouncing like a sloppy red fire ball in the heat of early afternoon. She made her away along the outside of the DWMA, her path rounding along the massive architecture that was the academy. She reached the front of the building, with one more lap to go and slowed her pace, eyes on the new girl standing at the top of the steps. As is customary with females, Shilo looked the girl up and down, assessing her appearance. She pursed her lips, legs moving her forward toward the newbie.

“New here, I see.” She stated, tucking loose strands of red curls behind her ears. “Do you need help?’ she inquired, kicking the toe of her shoe against the ground to remove any debris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 10:26 pm

Belated was caught by surprise with this girl coming up to her out of no where. She made eye contact with her, but instantly looked down shyly, "Yeah.... Umm...." Belated fumbled with her words, trying to pull them together, "I.... I'm new here. Think you could show me around?" Belated asked her, not sure as to where she was supposed to be going. She looked at the girls clothing for a moment. She suspected that she must be very athletic, something that Belated respected. Belated brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear, feeling a little nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 10:41 pm

Shilo grinned at the girl, who was obviously shy. “That’s cute.” She teased, referring to her shy awkwardness. Shilo too, tended to be awkward at times. Shilo noticed her observing her attire and tugged at the bottom of her tank top that had managed to roll up a bit at the bottom, exposing her hip bone. “Yeah… I’ve been jogging.” She told the girl. “So… where do you need to go? The dorms? The office? Or do you just want a tour? The tour will take 2 hours.” She told her, motioning toward the school, which was obviously massive. “And I’ll have to charge you 20 bucks an hour... sooo…” she trailed jokingly, her eyes meeting the girl’s green gaze. “I’m Shilo, by the way.” She added, as if it were an afterthought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 11:07 pm

Belated's rosy cheeks just got rosier on that moment, she didn't know what it was, but she felt intimidated by this girl. "Umm, what would be best?" Belated asked Shilo, not knowing where to go. She looked at this girl and thought about her for a moment. She didn't seem suspicious, nor someone that would do her harm. Maybe she could trust her. Belated eased up a little and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Belated!" She stuck her hand out for her to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 11:26 pm

Shilo chuckled at Belated, finding the name interesting as well as her blushing. “No need to be shy around me.” She confirmed, sticking her tongue out playfully and shaking the girl’s hand. “Well, what do you need to do? Do you have your class schedule? Where is all your stuff? At your dorm?” she continued, biting her bottom lip at the idea that she was coming on too strong. She turned Belated’s hand around in her own hand looking down at her palm. “I can read palms, you know.” She told her. “Your palm says you’re a weapon.” She told her, grinning and letting the other’s hand go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 3:39 pm

Belated was a little overwhelmed by Shilo's onslaught of questions. "I think I need to go to the office to get my schedule, right?" She asked Shilo, while shaking her hand. Belated felt a strange sensation wash over her when Shilo wouldn't let go of her hand. She started to blush a little when she turned her hand over and guessed she was a weapon. Belated wasn't used to too much physical contact from strangers. "Yeah, I am a weapon...." She said, pulling her hand away gently and rubbing it against her bare thigh. ".... Do you.... Do you know of how pairing up works? And where I could find a partner?" She asked Shilo, accidentally slipping into her British accent. "Oops...." She blushed a bit more from revealing her British accent. She was a bit insecure about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 10:15 pm

Shilo’s eyes followed Belated’s movements, it was clear this girl was easily uncomfortable, though such could only be expected. She smiled lightly with an exhale, and relaxed her posture a bit, so as to not seem like such an alpha female…. Or something to that effect. “I’ll take you to the office, and show you to the dorms.” She told her, eyes blinking down at Belated’s hand against her thigh. She chuckled at the girl’s accent, finding it adorable in some strange way. “Are you embarrassed?” she asked, putting one hand on her hip. “I come on strongly, apologies.” She stated, motioning for the girl to follow and heading for the doors. “Chop Chop. We’ve got much to learn.” She sang and began to speak again. “That’s….. a hard question to answer.” Shilo sighed, thinking of how Jax and her weren’t REALLY like partners at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 3:43 pm

Belated had zoned out a bit, staring into empty space, mentally preparing herself for what lied into the academy. Shilo's signal for her to follow is what snapped her out her trance. Belated shook her head lightly from side to side to make sure she would pay full attention now. "Alright...." She said nervously, following after Shilo. "Hmm, it's fine if I don't get a partner just yet. My parents taught me that good things come to those who wait." She said, now standing behind Shilo. "But.... I've got a question, if it doesn't bother you?" She asked Shilo, looking at her curiously. "Who's your weapon?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:15 pm

Shilo lead the way into the academy, the girls stepping into the foyer through the double doors. Shilo looked to her left and proceeded to walk in that direction, her step pausing for a brief second at Belated’s question.”Ehhh… It’s kind of complicated.” She stated, rubbing the back of her head, her thin shoulder blades jutting out with the motion. She peeked back at Belated to make eye contact like a proper conversationalist. “I mean… This guy Jax is my weapon… sort of. But Him and I don’t resonate well.” She explained. “Which kind of makes it tough to be partners.” She sighed a bit as they walked the hallways, arriving finally at the main office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 11:00 am

Belated had her hand cupped on her chin, listening intently. "Hmmm. Sounds like it could be a phase you guys are going through." She suggested. "You know? Like wedded couples?" To her it sounded like possibly some sort of romantic tension. "Do you guys like each other?" Belated asked Shilo, truly interested in what she had to say. When Shilo stopped Belated surveyed her surroundings. "Is this the main office?" She asked her, still looking around. She saw the hallways were kind of empty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 9:50 pm

Shilo tipped her head up slightly at the question. Like Jax? HA. She thought, parting her lips in response. "I like him. He just makes it hard to like him. But I don't like him intimately. That is basically impossible since he drives me crazy." she told her casually, nodding at her question about the main office. Jax show's interest in nothing, let alone Shilo. She shrugged to herself and reached forward to open the door for Belated and then pointed forward at the woman sitting behind a massive oak desk. "Ask her. She'll give you your schedule." Shilo glanced around the office as she waited for Belated, whom she watched walk toward the desk. Shilo's eyes looked Belated's backside up and down, before biting her lip and turning her face away. Obviously Belated was attractive, but Shilo reminded herself that she shouldn't think such thoughts in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 5:43 pm

"Hmmm." Belated said, putting a finger on her lips as she thought about what Shilo said. She walked in after Shilo opened the door for her and went straight to the lady sitting behind the desk, ready to get her schedule. Belated couldn't help but get a funny feeling that Shilo was staring at her. She looked out of the corner of her eye and saw Shilo staring at her for a moment, then watched her turn around as though she hadn't looked at her. Belated felt a little insecure, believing that maybe her clothes were dirty and she hadn't noticed earlier. Whatever reason it was, Belated fixed her eyes back forwards and continued walking to the lady to get her schedule.

After she was done, she walked over to Shilo and asked her a question. "Shilo, do I have something on my back?" Belated asked, sticking her butt out in Shilo's direction unintentionally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 6:08 pm

Shilo giggled at Belated as she returned to her side. “Not at all.” She assured the girl. “Just your butt.” She stated casually, turning on her heel and leading the way out of the office. She held a hand out to Belated, awaiting the schedule so she could look it over and see if they had any similar classes. “You should find a meister, no problem.” She added, unsure as to whether her own story made it seem like finding a partner wasn’t all that great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 7:00 pm

Belated blushed at Shilo, turning back around quickly. She out her head down for a moment and tried to live down her embarrassment. After a minute or so, she looked back up at Shilo and handed her the schedule. "Do we have any of the same classes?" She asked her, looking at the schedule over Shilo's shoulder. She had to crane her neck a little to see over the extra inches Shilo had on her. "And really? You think so?" Belated asked her, excited by what Shilo had told her about finding a meister. "I just hope they want me for who I am and not another reason." Belated pouted, still thinking about what Shilo had said about her buttocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 10:54 pm

Shilo peeked over at Belated, lashes batting as she returned her gaze to the schedule. "Hmmm." she muttered, eyes scanning the page. "Ahh. We have... combat training together." she told her, handing the schedule back to Belated and rubbing her bare arms which were a bit chilly. "Let me show you where the dorms are." she added as they walked the campus. The exited the main entrance and started around the side of the Academy. "When you resonate, you will know if they do." she told Belated, pointing at a distant building. "Dorms are there." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 10:28 am

Belated felt Shilo's eyelashes brush up against her cheek, but tried to ignore it. Belated knew that the people of Death City weren't exactly ordinary, and neither were the customs, so she didn't really think to much about what Shilo did. She shrugged to herself and followed Shilo to wherever she would be showing her next. "Oh! We have a class together?" Belated responded, relaxing her shoulders. She felt relieved to know she wouldn't go into that class lonely. Belated followed Shilo around the outside of the building, a trickle of sweat running down the side of her forehead. The sun was beating down even harder now. "These are the dorms?" Belated asked, looking at Shilo. "Do you live here? Because I'm moving here. Do you think you could help me get to my room?" Belated asked her, hoping she wasn't getting annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 9:57 pm

Shilo chuckled quietly to herself, belated was rather shy, and even though they'd been talking for a while now, the girl still seemed a bit hesitant. She nodded at the other, watching her relief at the fact they shared a class. In all honesty, Shilo was a bit relieved herself as she didn't talk to many people aside from the select few. As Belated spoke of the dorms, Shilo pondered the idea that Belated may end up being in her dorm, as it was still empty, though she wasn't entirely sure. They had to speak to the dorm leader to know if they would officially be roomed together, or the like. "Sure. We have to find the dorm... lady..." she didn't really know what to call her. Every dorm had one, and she still didn't know the name of the woman who headed this dorm. She shrugged to herself when she couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 4:11 pm

Belated closed her eyes and exhaled deeply from her mouth. She was happy to have Shilo as a friend, because she wouldn't get annoyed with all her question asking. She hugged Shilo and held it for a minute. "I appreciate you helping me." She said softly. After a moment she pulled away from Shilo slowly, hoping she wouldn't get angry with her reaction. Belated quickly looked down and grabbed on to her left arm with her right. "Ok, so where do we go?" Belated asked, looking down, rubbing up and down her left arm. Belated hoped that she lived near Shilo's dorm. Or better yet, maybe in the same dorm. She couldn't help but feel this weird sensation around Shilo. It was just a few moments ago that she met her, which made Belated feel a little confused. Sure, it may have been a sense of admiration, but there was another feeling she couldn't quite put her finger on. Belated shook her head, clearing her head of those thoughts. She looked up at Shilo, ready to be led.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 9:57 pm

Shilo giggled cutely at Belated's hug, catching her off guard a bit, she turned her face away from the girl, quickly, a slight blush taking her cheeks. She didn't like for others to see, what she considered, her private reactions to certain things. "I...ehh... no problem, Be." she stammered, the nickname rolling off her tongue without thought. After feeling the heat fade away from her face, she took a breath and peeked over at Belated who was standing shyly after the hug, and asked of their next destination. Shilo, too, felt awkward, for different reasons than Belated, or so she thought. Shilo peered back down at Belated and blinked for a second as if she were thinking about the girl, but quickly caught herself and turned away again, reaching back and taking the other's hand into her own. She pulled Belated behind her as she started into a slow jog toward the dorms. Shilo didn't want to admit that she found this female cute or even attractive, as that would possibly cause problems for her at some point, but she was hardly able to keep it in as they stumbled toward the dorms, the sun setting before the two girls like some weird shoujo romance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 11:23 pm

Belated looked into Shilo's green eyes, kind of liking the nickname she was given. She gave Shilo a soft smile, glad that she wasn't angry at her. Belated was overwhelmed with surprise when Shilo grabbed her hand, and they began to jog towards their next destination. She began to blush a little, feeling a bit of warmth travel throughout her body from the contact they were making. With every step they took, her heart beat rhythmically. She looked up at Shilo who was slightly ahead of her and studied her face for a moment. She stared at her red curls bouncing up and down as they kept jogging to who knows where. Admiring Shilo's beauty for a moment, Belated closed her eyes for a moment, still feeling awkward from having hugged her new friend. She didn't understand why, but she felt like it was the wrong thing to have done. "Shilo...." Belated said, jogging after her, "I want to say I'm sorry for what I did earlier.... I won't-" Belated was cut off. She'd stopped on a pebble that was on their path and tripped, falling on to the ground. She let go of Shilo's hand in that moment and scraped her knee on the ground, forming a small cut. Belated let out a cry of pain as she held onto her right leg. "Shilo...." She said, regaining her composure, "Just.... Give me a minute...." She said, sitting there in pain for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 11:39 pm

"What?" Shilo quipped back at Belated, turning her just before the female toppled to the ground clumsily. So much for romantic. It seemed that Belated was off balance, especially if a pebble literally tripped her up. Shilo couldn't help but grin playfully at the girl on the ground. She knelt down beside her, Shilo's blue eyes gazing at Belated's own eyes before she looked down at the cut that was present on the girl's right leg. "was I running too fast?' she asked gently, her voice softer now. She felt a bit of guilt and frowned for a moment before recalling the fact that she had a small backpack on. She slid the pack off her arm and pulled her water bottle from its insides--opening the top and telling Belated to be still. She poured the cool water over the small wound, washing the blood from Belated's knee. "I'm sorry." she sighed, standing upright and offering a hand to Belated. After pulling her up, Shilo motioned at her back, gesturing that she would carry Belated the rest of the way to the dorms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 12:03 am

Belated thanked Shilo for helping her with her embarrassing situation in that moment. Even after she washed out her cut, she still say on the ground for a moment, hanging her head in shame for a moment. Belated cursed herself under her breath for always making a bad impression one way or another. She looked up and took Shilo's hand, pulling herself up. She brushed off her shorts, looking down at the ground again. She didn't understand how she could be so clumsy. Belated's parents had taught her way better than that. When she looked up at Shilo, she began to blush madly. "I.... Ummm...." She stuttered a bit, staring at Shilo's back, "....I'm not.... Too sure about this Shilo...." She said in a shy voice, holding her hair and looking off to the side. She was a bit embarrassed by how Shilo was treating her. Shilo was such a dominant figure in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 12:19 am

Shilo watched Belated carefully. The girl was feeling completely degraded, and it was obvious. "I'm not judging you." Shilo told the girl, truthfully she was only enjoying Belated's company, despite the fall, there was nothing she found displeasing about the other and so when Belated seemed hesitant, Shilo couldn't help but frown. She was being too forward and she knew it, though this didn't stop her from continuing this behavior. Shilo peered over over shoulder at Belated. "Let me carry you." she stated firmly, looking down at the wound which was starting to swell now. She knew that Belated shouldn't be putting much pressure on it, or it would hurt even more in the morning. Shilo moved beside Belated and tugged the girl's arm over her shoulder, nudging for her to just get on her back. "I want to carry you." she added, making sure Belated knew that she was not inconveniencing Shilo, and that she did not care what anyone would think if they saw the two of them. "Don't be embarrassed." she murmured, eyes looking down at the ground now. Was she being too forceful? It seemed the best approach to this situation as the injury was her fault in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)   Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belated's Arrival at the DWMA! (Open)
Page 1 of 1