Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesson from the butcher

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lesson from the butcher Empty
PostSubject: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:32 pm

Ms. Metzger walked outside towards the training grounds with her class for a special lesson. the students had no idea what she had in store for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:19 am

Hikru is in the back of the group wondering what she wants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:55 am

Kataro is patiently waiting to find out what they're about to do.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 2:08 am

At this point I was beginning to get really pissed off. I was being tossed around from teacher to teacher. I guess Lord Death just wasn't sure what kind of environment I worked best in, though he had likely figured out by now that I preferred smaller groups over larger ones. Thankfully it seemed that this teacher I had recently been assigned to actually seemed to be serious. Mister Akagi was too unenthusiastic and lazy, and Mister Vallhen... well I only spent one day in that class before asking to switch. Hopefully 'The Butcher' would be worth my time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 7:56 am

She stopped walking. "When fighting a kishin, resourcefulness is a very useful tool. The environment around you can decide the outcome of a fight. You have 10 minutes to find anything that might help in battle. You may not leave the training grounds. When you are done you will all fight each other with what you have found. The winner may return to the academy, but everyone else must face me. Am I understood?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 1:07 pm

Hikaru grins and nods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 2:58 pm

Kataro and his sister Kavara starts to walk around. He doesn't find anything really useful for fighting a Kishin. "Hey Kataro. I found a stick that looks like a slingshot and I found a rubber band in a trash can. I can make a slingshot with this." Kavara said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 3:30 pm

Hikaru finds a stick and twirls it aroun then he finds a sharp can top and continues to look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 4:34 pm

She had an evil grin on her face. She whispered to herself "I wonder if they caught on to the trick..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 4:38 pm

Useful items for a fight in the middle of the training grounds... Looks like I was right, so I'd better win this so I can get back to my personal training. Immediately I dashed off in to the forest. I'll use my speed to my advantage. The others will only be able to have time to gather small materials close to the main part of the training grounds, however.... I grinned as I zipped around the trees creating trip wires. I can't forget to memorize where I place these, or I'll be in big trouble. Let's see... there's fifteen in all, I've made them in a fairly complex pattern though that shouldn't matter. Quickly I hopped up in to the air, digging my sickle arm in to a tree to keep me up, and began tying another piece of string around it. I swung up on to a branch and began weaving the string around all of the branches above the trip wires. Good, now they're all connected. I tied one more string around the trip wire that was placed at the most psychologically desirable entrance. Then, I left the end of the string at the center of the whole mess, and returned back to main section of the training grounds. "Ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 4:51 pm

Kataro found a long stick, string and a triangular piece of glass. He used the string to tie it all together and make a spear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:29 pm

"This is so lame." Kavara thought to herself. "What are we even doing this for." Kataro said as he walked around looking at the ground. As he's looking down, he finds a stick that is curved. The stick looked a little like a an archery bow. He took a kunai knife out of the square pouch on his side. He started to carve some sticks to make them arrows. Then he took some wire and attached it from one end of the stick to the other. He had made a not so spectacular bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 6:00 pm

"Times up" all the students came back to her and none of them had caught on to her scheme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 6:07 pm

"Sooooooo? What are we supposed to do with this stuff?" Kataro asked impatiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 6:43 pm

"You will fight me. But you forgot to realize one importat thing. I said you can only use things found in the training grounds. Your partners are here aren't they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 6:54 pm

Hikaru just stands in the back of the group and says "What if we don't have a partner?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 7:33 pm

"Hey! You said that we would be fighting each other, not you." I should have known that there would be some kind of trick to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 7:41 pm

"The search was a test, in which you all failed. An the sudden change was to see how well you adapt to unusual situations." She chuckled "I thought at least one of you would get it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 8:24 pm

"And as for Hikaru, you will be my partner"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:12 pm

"Failed?! You just wait until I kick your ass in this fight, then tell me that I failed!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:27 am

"Actually, Hikaru you may sit out. You will not be penalized. I'd rather fight bare handed."she readied her fists. "Begin!" She yelled
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:28 pm

As soon as our teacher gave us the go sign, I zipped off in to the forested are of the training grounds, and carefully stepped between the wires and in to the center of my trap. I held the end of the wires in one hand, and began meditating. This plan is full proof. If she falls for it, I can trap her in the wires. If she tries to sleep in between the trap, I can fight her hand to hand in her with my knowledge of the trap's pattern to my advantage. If she entirely avoids fighting me, one of the other students will handle her, or she'll have to either pass me for her failure to engage in combat, or charge in head on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:48 pm

She knew that ace wouldn't let himself be surprised ad neither would kataro. She stood thinking about a strategy. She would pursue ace first. She began moving in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:50 pm

I heard ruffling coming from their end of the training ground. Unfortunately for her, I was much much faster, and had gotten her with plenty time to prepare myself for her. Excellent... I placed the end of the wire in my teeth, so that it wouldn't look like I was obviously holding a trigger to a trap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:51 pm

While the teacher was running, Kataro used his homemade bow and arrow and shit one at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson from the butcher
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next