Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesson from the butcher

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:05 pm

Due to the bows weakness the arrow missed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:20 pm

OOC: Might wanna fix that typo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:22 pm

Hikaru stand up and walks into the forest h couldn't sit still but he can still fight with a Bo staff the moment he reaches a trees he climbs it and starts hopping tree to tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:25 pm

She jumped behind ace not taking any risks. She raised her fists as if to strike as she tripped on a wire.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:34 pm

Perfect. I opened my eyes, and pulled on the end of the strings as I jumped out of the center of my trap. All of the different wires came down and wrapped around Ms. Metzger, creating a mock cocoon around her body. I took out my liter, and caught the end of the strings on fire, sending a wave of flames towards her. I made sure that she would be wrapped tightly enough to where the flames wouldn't actually hurt her, but in a real fight she would be killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:35 pm

Kataro saw all of this take place. "Ace is better than I thought." Kataro thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:20 pm

"Clever boy, but that won't be enough" she pushed on the wires, tearing some of them and loosening the grip. She continued to push. "Have you forgotten who I am? I'm a 3 star meister and the butcher of the dwma. "I won't be defeated so easily"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:29 pm

Hikaru finds the clearing and watches from a tree
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:31 pm

"Oh yeah? Pay attention 'Ma-am.' I caught you in my trap, and had you in a hold in which another meister could have easily cut you in half." I tightened the strings, re-sealing the cocoon. "Unless you're twice as strong as I am, you wont be able to undo these wires, and they're strong enough to hold their own against hundreds of pounds of pressure. You were also unable to move in which that time frame I caught your entire body on fire. If you were really my enemy, I would have let those flames kill you. So you see... I've already won." I held strong on the wires, to ensure that she wouldn't break out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:37 pm

Kataro walked up to the teacher and started to laugh at her. "I'm not trying to mock you but..... Ace just owned you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:50 pm

"Is that so?" She began pushing again. Her face was reddening. When she got the opportunity she jumped out. She began sweating and panting. "You've proved to me your intelligence. Now show me your strength..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:49 pm

"Fine. Lets do this." I dropped all of the wires and placed a shuriken in my mouth, then began dashing around all of the trees with my incredible speed, running past the teacher every once in a while to slash at her with the shuriken, and doing my best to block any attacks with my free hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 6:16 pm

She punched his stomach while he zipped by. She attempted to keep him from moving
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 6:23 pm

I held out an arm to deflect her arm, dragging the blade along her open arm, and continued running forward. A tree stood in my way, and I pounced on it, jumping off and zipping back and forth between the trees again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson from the butcher   Lesson from the butcher - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson from the butcher
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2