Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A private lesson (Ayako)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A private lesson (Ayako) Empty
PostSubject: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 10:24 pm

Ace leans against a wall in the halls of the DWMA, with a coke that he hasn't bothered to open, as he watches students go by. [Why are they all so friendly towards each other? I don't get it! Don't they understand that you can't trust people?] Though he was pissed off at everyone like usual, Ace keeps a calm expression to keep himself from going mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 10:26 pm

"Hey Ace!" Ayoko said giving him a small wave

Last edited by Ayako Nakamura on May 17th 2013, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 10:29 pm

He looks over to her and nods. [oh the irony...] Well, at least she wasn't a threat to him, even if she was evil, so he goes ahead and motions for her to come over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 10:34 pm

She walks towards him happily smiling like an idiot "so how are ya doing on this lovely day?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 10:56 pm

"Eh could be dead, so I guess I'm okay." He shakes his coke. "You want this one too?"

OOC: Ace's soul wavelength normally puts out a bit of a glum tone, so aside from just his attitude his aura just normally tones down peoples moods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:02 pm

OOC: Oh, okay
"Yes please!" I responded smiling "Diet Coke is my favorite!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:09 pm

He hands her the can. "I could start bringing diets then, though we don't have all that many." [She seems pretty resilient to my soul wavelength. Hers probably makes a good counter to it. It almost makes me wanna hug her.] The thought of hugging someone made his stomach churn. Nothing could leave him more open to an attack. "Hey... You're a weapon right? So exactly what weapon are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:19 pm

"I am an Decapitating Carving Knife"
OOC:It's a weapon from naruto, but I'm only using the weapon itself, not the abilities
A private lesson (Ayako) Persp.jpg0cadbd4c-5343-483c-b847-06ff12e463d3Large
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:26 pm

"Sounds simple, but fun. Unfortunately I'm not so easy to use. Many of my Father's meisters killed themselves wielding him." He yawns and puts his arms in the air. "Hey, you don't have much training do you?"

OOC: I knew that, but for IC reasons I had to ask. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:32 pm

OOC: Okay, I'll just making sure

"Nope." I said popping the 'p' "I hope to get some training done soon though"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:36 pm

"Well..." He started, then he noticed those guys again. A group of three kids laughing at him from across the hall again. Ace narrowed his eyes, but otherwise disregarded them. "How would you like to start now? I've got time to kill, and Bri is nowhere in sight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:37 pm

"Okay, sure!" Ayoko agreed smiling "Thank you so much!!"

Last edited by Ayako Nakamura on May 17th 2013, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:43 pm

"Alright, lets head over to the training grounds, and I'll teach you what I can." He stood straight, and began walking out of the school.

OOC: In case your curious at all, there's already a thread where Ace's bullies come up directly, but it's not a very interactive thread. Your welcome to join it though if you can find a way to, and if you want to of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:45 pm

OOC: I'll check it out :3

"Woot!" Ayoko skipped beside Ace humming happily to herself

Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:50 pm

They arrived at the training grounds, and Ace leaned against a tree. "Alright, first I figure we should start off with what you actually WANT to learn. So, what do you want to learn?" He couldn't figure out what made her so happy and bubbly. Inconspicuously he looks her up and down, trying to understand her. Their soul wavelengths were on entirely different rhythms, and he was sure to figure out why that was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 11:59 pm

Ayoko thought about it for a minute until finally deciding. "I want to work on my blocking first." She responding with a huge smile

Last edited by Ayako Nakamura on May 17th 2013, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:00 am

"Alright. I take it you mean physical blocking, since you don't have a meister here to wield you in your weapon form."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:06 am

"Thank you doing this by the way." Ayoko said happily "It really means a lot"

Last edited by Ayako Nakamura on May 17th 2013, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:15 am

"Of course, but I won't be holding back unless you tell me it's too much for you. The only thing I won't do is use Soul Authority, since that could really hurt you." He looks at her, still in his slouched position, as if he's asking her if she's ready.

OOC: Gonna be AFK for a few minutes, gotta take a quick shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:23 am

OOC: okay
Ayoko nodded her head smiling before transforming her right arm into a blade
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:30 am

In a very fast motion, without moving from his relaxed stance against the tree, Ace shoves his fist towards her, morphing it in to a chain with a metal weight at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:37 am

Ayako not having much time to react, lifted her blade up in front of her face protecting her from major harm.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:39 am

Ace shifted the weight at the end of the chain back in to his hand, and grabbed the dull edge of the blade, ripping it out of the way by jerking the chain back. He then leaned forward, and punched her square in the jaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:47 am

She jumped back refusing to touch her jaw at all. Know there was no way around it, Ayoko ran towards Ace, but instead of using her sword to attack, she stabbed her blade into the ground and pushed her feet off the ground, kicking him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2013, 12:51 am

Seeing that he had missed, Ace used the spinning momentum to carry himself down, wrapping his chain around her legs so when she jumped up, she would fall to the ground or at least go in to the tree if she had the strength to jump in such an awkward way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A private lesson (Ayako)   A private lesson (Ayako) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A private lesson (Ayako)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next