Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 5:34 pm

All was pleasant this bright early morning in Death City. Birds chirped, children played, meister and weapon pairs dotted the beaten sidewalks. However, this day was not as it seemed. Just a little....... off. A single bit of sand fell to the sidewalk, and a few thousand after. A young girl, at most eight years old, stopped at the sight of the sand, her ice cream dripping from the hot day. The girl looked up, her copper colored eyes trained on what seemed to be a a small team of black sand in that current. And without notice, the sand opened up, to what seemed to be an endless dark void. Then, a grunt came form the shadows before a mix of black and white sand, sharp teeth, and claws lunged at the girl, and a loud scream was emitted.
But, no soul wad harmed. Instead, the fowl sand beast that was once terrifying was now held by a gloved hand. A cloaked man appeared, and a strong flame appeared from the man's hand, burning off his cloak and and revealing a boy with red hair and eyes, while at the same time, turned the kishin egg into glass. And with a swift kick, the monster burst into pieces. And he turned to face the crowd, he spoke. "I doubt most of you remember me." He said, his hand pressed to his heart. "But I'm back in Death City to protect all of you, and this time I won't leave!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 8:03 pm

Jenna and Jessica were walking side by side when they heard a scream. Running to the street the ruckus came from, they missed most the action but arrived in time to see someone appear and begin yelling about being a legend.

Jessica was still concerned, confused about what was going on. Jenna however, rolled her eyes and sighed. "This town is so full of egotistical people Jessica, why didn't we move away again?" Jessica giggled and gave her sister a little nudge.
"Maybe he's a student?" Jessica asked suddenly excited, "let's go say hello, we are teachers after all and should check on our students."
Jenna huffed and crossed her arms but followed her sister over to the boy. "Hello! My name is Jessica and this is my sister Jenna, we are the newest teachers here at the DWMA!" Jessica said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 8:33 pm

The boys eyes shifted to face the two girl's faces. A huge smile grew across his sand covered face. "You guys are teachers and don't know who I am?" The boy's eyes closed as he started an intense laughter, so overcome by feeling his hair flashed a sudden orange for a brief moment. He stood up and faced them, tears in his eye from laughter. "You guys, are rich." He got up and straightened himself. "I'm sure you heard of the Death Scythe that disappeared into Nevada a few years back, right? Well, that's me, the one and only Rage!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 8:38 pm

OOC: can you link me to your characters bio
I'll be able to better reply that way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 9:11 pm

Jessica's eyes opened wide and she cried out, "yes! You're the ax death scythe!" Jessica looked at her sister who seemed unimpressed. Jessica grinned at rage and said, "I thought you went missing?!"

Jenna rolled her eyes. She couldn't stand cocky people, and hated when people assumed you would know about them. Jenna had heard about rage, but could honestly care less. All that mattered to her was her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 9:19 pm

Rage couldn't help but notice one of the sister's had a problem with him. He turned to face Jenna. "Hey whatever you heard about me probably isn't true. People have been calling me cocky ever since I left, I can tell. But I left for my own reason." He turned to face the crowd, waved, then back around to Jenna. "Anything I do to stop that hatred, girly?" Rage said, with rosy cheeks and a wide smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 9:30 pm

Jenna raised her eyebrow as she listened to rage talk to her. He seemed alright, she really shouldn't have judged him so quickly. Jessica interrupted her thoughts and said cheerfully, "Yea Jenna lighten up for once!"

Jenna turned to her sister and gave her a weak smile. She touched her short brown hair, suddenly aware that rage was looking at her. Jenna wasn't ugly, but she was nothing compared to her sister. Jessica was beautiful, and kind and outgoing. Jenna was quiet, a bit snappy and over protective of her sister.

"Hey! Maybe you heard of us!" Jessica chirped suddenly. She touched Jenna's hand and within seconds Jenna was in her bow form, comforted because she was in weapon form. Jessica expertly spun the now around and said with a grin, "Ms.&Ms. Stone, the archer sisters!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 9:37 pm

Rage was a bit surprised by this revelation. "Yeah sorry, been in the deserts for the last 3 years. Haven't have of you two. But, we're comparing power, I'll be glad to oblige." And with hesitation, Rage lifted his left hand to the sky, and glowed a crimson color being transforming into it's axe form. Refined, and sharper than ever, Rage's blade shined in the hot air. He then took a step towards the sister's before his hair and eyes turned a sudden orange, and his wavelength was magnified accordingly to his new burst in power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2014, 10:00 pm

"Ooooh cool!" Jessica cried out with a smile. "I'm not surprised you haven't heard about us then, we probably didn't even go to the DWMA at the same time." Jessica began to spin Jenna again, something she did whenever her sister was in weapon form. Jenna was just resting in weapon form, content and happy in weapon form.

"Death scythe huh? Pretty impressive." Jenna remarked from her weapon form.

OOC: have you read their character bios?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 9:39 pm

(May I join this thread?!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 6:09 pm

Ooc: If you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)   The Reappearance of a Legend (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reappearance of a Legend (Open)
Page 1 of 1