Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Day.... (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 7:31 pm

OOC: I know I shouldn't be posting, because of my lack of wifi. But I can't take it anymore!!! I wanna do a thread so bad! So, whoever decides to join this, please don't be upset with me because of my lack of response. But you can bet your life on me posting WHENEVER I GET THE CHANCE!!! (PS: I'm getting wifi on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sunday's)

Beautiful day today... Kataro said as he slowly walked down the stone sidewalk with a rhythm in his step. It was about 3:00 and the sun was booming down on the world as usual. There was a slight breeze that kept Kataro from burning to death, and the sound of rustling trees and birds tweeting gave it all a serene effect. It had been a few weeks since Kataro got back from his trip to Paris, and he was just getting back into the routine of school, work, and social life again. But he came back with more than just memories from Paris. He came back with a resolve: To become the strongest weapon to have ever lived, and to redeem the good name of his clan. The playful, laid back, nonchalant Kataro stayed back in Paris. The new Kataro was focused, serious, and more determined than ever. ANYHOW, Kataro was taking a walk around the neighborhood, which was very close to a park that was near his home. As usual, he wore his black hoodie with a white, fur trimmed hood, his arms linen cloth, and his ripped dark blue jeans. No shoes for him at the moment. Barefoot is always the best way to go. Katato reached the park and walked alongside the trail that surrounded it. He hoped to run into someone he knew, or didn't know. Either way didn't matter, but he did want s conversation with a fellow human being.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 7:46 pm

Following close behind Kataro, Spencer steps light on his feet to try and surprise him with what he was holding. A greasy, take-out box filled with chicken nuggets was his Plan-A. Kataro was focused and quiet and had been for a while. If this couldn't get his attention, he didn't know what would.

When he was close enough to reach out and grab his hoodie, he took a quick step forward and threw his arms over Kataro's shoulders with the take-out box held out in front of him.

"SURPRISE SEX."

The smell from the box was mouth-watering. It would've been hard to not take at least one. Even Spencer had eaten a few of them.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 8:08 pm

Kataro's first reaction would've been slamming the person on his back down to the ground. But for whatever reason, he knew it was Spencer's touch. He looked down at the box of love at his chest an inhaled deeply. He didn't even react to "suprise sex" like he thought he would. The nuggets were far more attractive. "Ooohhh..... My....." He said as slob began to run down his mouth onto the box. "My my my.... That's so.... beautiful...." He said with a smile. He turned and faced Spencer with a smile on his face. He snatched the box away quickly and politely and quickly began to devour the nuggets. "You sexy Cantonese monkey.... What are you doing out here? Just sneaking up on me?" He asked as he folded his arms and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 8:18 pm

Spencer shrugged and wiped the crumbs from his lips so it left no evidence of the chicken he'd stolen from Kataro's take-out box. "You were gone, so I went to get some food but saw you on the way home. Then that happened."

Grinning, he looks down at his hands and fiddles with his thumbs. There was a lot on his mind that he didn't know if he should say or not. But then again, Kataro was one of the only people he could share private information with. "Hey Uh...."
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 8:33 pm

Kataro looked at Spencer in his eyes and squinted. "Well. Thanks for picking it up." He said as he chewed on the nugget happily. "I was working at home all day today. I didn't eat breakfast either. I was up at like...... 7:00 or something.. I dun even remember." He said as he looked around the park. Suddenly, Spencer started hesitating with his words and Kataro got curious. "What is it...?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 8:41 pm

Spencer wasn't the best at explaining things quickly and smoothly. There was always a catch or he'd get stressed and begin to sweat. "It's Uh...um..." Rocking back and forth on his heels, he keeps himself from turning red and puts his hands behind his back; carefully reaching for something in his back pocket.

"You know......what day it is, right?"
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 8:46 pm

Confused and slightly curious about Spencer's behavior, Katato answers the question simply. "Tuesday right? Yeah it's Tuesday." He said with a shrug. "Your mysterious aura is kinda freaking me out right now. What's going on. Wut doest thou hast in thine backest pock!!!" Kataro shouted as he pointed at Spencer accusingly.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 8:54 pm

Spencer chuckled nervously and clutched the object in his fist. You're gonna do it, Spencer. Just do it. Don't be a pansy. Don't be a pansy. Swallowing, he moves forward another step towards Kataro so he was almost right in front of him. "Don't buzzkill me, alright?"

(I'm gonna do it. It's going to happen.)
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 9:02 pm

Katato made another confused face as Spencer got closer. He was starting to tense up a bit because he was really confused and for whatever reason, felt as if something was about to happen. "Ok...?" Kataro responded to Spencer. Buzzkill...? What could he be doing? Wut on erf? Kataro thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 9:10 pm

Taking a deep breath, Spencer gets down on one knee and smiles with one hand still behind his back. "I still find it funny that we ended up in this situation because of a women's locker room, but..."

Pausing, he pulls the box from behind his back and opens it up. "Will you....? Will you marry me?"

(It happened. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and it happened. Odd to do it in the SE universe, but Omf.)
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 9:59 pm

Kataro let out a long long exaggerated sigh and shook his head with a smile. He got down on one knee and kneeled in front of Spencer. He pulled out an imaginary box from his back pocket and held in front of Spencer. "If course I'll marry you! I love you." He said with a smile. "But... Will you marry me too...? I know there isn't a ring.... I left it at home... But. You know. That's not really what's important. What's important is my love for you..." He said with a smile on his face as he stared Spencer in his eyes. "So...? Yus?"
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 4:29 pm

Spencer held his breath when Kataro seemed hesitant. Swallowing, he holds the smile on his face as Kataro got down in front of him. When he reached for his back pocket, he became curious and glanced behind Kataro's back -- There wasn't anything in Kataro's hand. But he pretended there was.

"Of course I will! That's the reason I'm here, isn't it?" Chuckling, he pulls Kataro towards him and hugs him warmly. "I know it was Uh...it was a little sudden...but I wanted to do it sooner or later."
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 7:51 pm

Kataro smiled and hugged Spencer back. He pulled away and sat down in the ground, still smiling. "Just one thing. I don't want a big wedding. I don't even want anything similar to a wedding. I just want to get it over with and be married. I hope you understand... I don't want to spoil the moment but... A super wedding was never in my plans. Maybe a short sweet... Something.." He said with a shrug. A smile crossed his face and he looked up at the sky. "I was planning on proposing sooner or later. sorry it took so long"
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:16 pm

Spencer grinned subtly and pulled his knees closer to his chest; resting his chin on his knees. "It'll be like Romeo and Juliet....except....Romeo and Romeo.....I don't know. There won't be anything huge. I never planned on it. I just wanted it to be quick and easy. Besides, I don't know anybody that would show up."
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:28 pm

Kataro nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah... I haven't talked to anyone else besides you in a whiles..." He said as he began to reminisce. He thought about his friends and all the fun he used to have, then a specific memory came to mind. "Oh yeah!" He exclaimed with a smile. "You remember that time when we sparred on the courtyard of the DWMA...." He said as he stood up and a cynical smile crossed his lips. "We decided not to go all out for fear of destroying the place..... How about we get that rematch in, right here and now! THE SHOWDOWN THAT WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE....! NOT REALLY BUT KINDA!!! SPEED VS STRENGTH! LIGHTNING VS TATTOO GLOWY STUFF!!! GODSPEED VS WEREWOLF!!! I CHALLENGE YOU, SPENCER, TO A DUEL!!!" Kataro shouted dramatically as a cliche thundercloud covered the sky and darkened the area.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:37 pm

Spencer laughed and stood up; pointing at Kataro with a sly grin on his face. "YOUR ZEUS POWERS ARE NO MATCH FOR TAYLOR LAUTNER WEREWOLF. THIS IS NO CHALLENGE. THIS IS HILARIOUS." --cue dramatic thunder and lightning-- "FOOLISH PEASANT. DO THOU CHOOSETH TO FIGHT ME?!"
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:40 pm

"YES DOG MAN!!! I DOEST CHALLENGE THINE!!! PREPARE TO GO DOWN LIKE YOU NEVER DID BEFORE!! FOR MY GOD LIGHTNING WILL CONQUER ALL THAT OPPOSES ME!!!" Kataro shouted with a smile as the veins in his face thickened. He pulled out his sword and it shined like the noon day sun... "Prepare to die... Filthy cur..." Kataro said with a Russian accent as he started Spencer down.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:46 pm

Spencer rubbed his hands together and muttered a few words to himself. Only seconds after did the swirl of tattoos snake up his arms and up to his shoulders underneath his sleeves. "THOU ART FOOLISH." Because they were near the edge of the park, Spencer ripped a park sign from where it was cemented into the ground and held it over his shoulder like a baseball bat.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2014, 8:37 pm

Kataro shook his head in pity. "Poor poor man. Thou hast caused tragedy to come to thee. For I shall demonstrate the sheer destructive power that I hast acquired." He said heartily with a strong look in his eye. Kataro stabbed his sword into the ground then ripped his hoodie off. The hoodie blew into the wind and off into the sky, never to be seen again. But what was revealed under the shirt was far more interesting. For Kataro's upper body was complete covered in tattoos! Before, he only had a few small ones, but now his skin was barely visible. "Yes! For I hast gathered many more ink on my skinest. I even hast tats on my hands and fingers and arms, oh my... But never mind that. For I shall slay you here and now! KNOW THE POWER THAT I HAVE MASTERED!!!" He shouted loudly as he gripped his sword once again. He jumped way high into the air, disappearing into the sun. Then he came down, surrounded in a bolt of lightning with his sword pointing downward, and his eyes glowing a very bright blue. "SWORD TECHNIQUE: THUNDER LANCE!!!" He shouted loudly with gusto. If impact with the ground was made, a medium sized, electrical explosion would follow, causing slight burns if caught in its radius. Blocking would only be recommended if you had the strength. Which, Spencer, being the only person to truly challenge Kataro on the same level... Spencer had the strength to block it.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2014, 9:38 pm

Spencer rolled his arms and slid his vest off. Reaching to the bottom of his undershirt, he flings it up over his head and stands upright; standing seemingly taller than he had been. "Thy words art strongeth. But thou arms are puny and small."

He almost had a reluctant feeling. Of course, he didn't want to hurt anybody. Especially Kataro. But it was just for fun, right?

Still, he watched his every move. And as he launched himself into the air, Spencer crossed his arms in front of his face and planted one foot behind himself to keep his balance. As Kataro hit the ground, he felt the impact and the energy, but it was more of a shove and a sunburn feeling than anything.

Holding the sign in front of himself, he swings it behind himself and gets a running start. Skipping on his last step, he flings his upper body around and let's the heavy, cemented end of the sign spiral near Kataro's abdomen like a javelin. Right as he threw it, he paused and winced. If it hit him in his stomach, it would be enough to knock the breath out of him. Most likely bruise a bone or two. It wasn't lethal. And definitely not severely harmful.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 4:27 am

OOC: Not going to join this thread, just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading this and congratz on engagement!
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 4:31 pm

OOC: Lol, thank you! But feel free to join if you'd like.

As Kataro landed, a loud boom could be heard from all around. A car that was next to the explosion radius flew back and smashed into another car. ... Hm... Property damage could be costly. Eh! Who cares! I'm going all out! Besides, if escape before a cop could catch me anyway! Kataro thought to himself. He looked up and saw Spencer preparing to hurl a projectile towards him. Kataro took a ready stance and anticipated the attack. Spencer through the cement encased end of the park sign at him like a spear. Instead of wasting energy on something fancy, Katato rolled to the side as quick as possible, dodging the lethal object. "Dost thou underestimateth me?! Such punt attack will never triumph over the skill of a Hattori! Knoweth mine power and tremble, you unspeakable cad!" Kataro shouted dramatically. Kataro then began to rub his hands together in front of his face, breathing steadily. Electricity began to crackle between his fingers, and slowly ran down his arm. The he focused his eyes on Spencer and smile. "Take this you miserable vomitus mass!!!" Shouted Kataro with an insane grin on his face. He shoved his hands outward towards Spencer, and a pulsing, shockwave-like electricity blast whooshed out. The wave was about 7 feet across, and 5 feet high. The impact would cause nothing major. Just a massive wave of force, with a few minor burns and electrified hair. It was powerful enough to knock a car on its side.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 9:47 pm

Spencer cringed when he heard the cement thunk into something. However, when he opened his eyes, he still saw Kataro standing there. The block had buried itself into the ground a few feet behind him; leaving a ground-up trail in the ground where it had skidded to a stop. "Why hast thou useth viol-"

In the immediate event of him being cocky, the energy from the electricity shoves him back a few feet in the air and into a nearby car. Ignoring the alarm, he groans and stands back up with a burning sensation on his chest and arms. Even his hair was sticking up for a few seconds from the static.

Chuckling, he gets a rough grip on the driver's door and twists it left and right; eventually twisting it off. Like somebody would throw something in a hammer throw, he gets a grasp on the frame with one arm and balances himself with his other. And with one final skip, he slings the car door around his body like a large discus. Because of the twisted metal, it would definitely cause a few cuts or scrapes no matter where it hit him. As well as knock him over or into something.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 11:04 pm

Kataro smiled victoriously as he saw Spencer fly back into a car. A menacing aura surrounded his body as he laughed dramatically! The same thundercloud as before hovered above him and thundered down. "MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! My power knowest zero boundaries! I hast trimu-... Wait... What art thou doing with that car door?" Said Kataro as he took a cautious interest in Spencer ripping a car door off of his hinges. "Oh! I see! You gonna throw it!" He said with a smile as realized what was ACTUALLY going on. Kataro's eyes began to glow a bright blue again, and his arms began to crackle with electricity. As the car door came flying at him, Kataro crossed his arms in front of his face, and the lightning caused a small shield protecting his forearms. the car door slammed into Kataro's arms and Kataro was sent flying back right into a tree. His back slammed into the tree and knocked the breath out of him for a moment. "*cough cough* Thy hast prevailed with thy petty car door trick... But! I have a little something up my sleevest as well." With that said, Kataro stood to his feet with a smirk on his lips. "Okay... I don't really have anything special actually. Not that I can use right now... Hm... Whatever!! Take this!!!" He shouted with a smile. He ran towards Spencer and when he was within range, he jumped into the air and sent a kick spearing at him.
Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 11:19 pm

Spencer watched the door hurl Kataro right into a tree. He couldn't help but laugh. Almost chillingly. A wave of pressure fell over him and seriousness began to fill the empty spaces in his head. "O' Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore art thou Romeo?"

As Kataro's footsteps grew closer and eventually began to skip, Spencer faced him head-on and stepped over at the last second; attempting to stop Kataro's ankle and heave him by his leg into the ground a few feet away from him. "Thou hast thy personal spaceth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Day.... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day.... (Open)   The Day.... (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day.... (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next