Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaun Kilik (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shaun Kilik (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Shaun Kilik (Accepted)   Shaun Kilik (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 5:40 am

Kilik, Shaun

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: I dunno.

Weapon Form: He turns into a medieval longsword. The handle is 4 ft long and made of ebony, with a black hilt. The blade is a shiny white silver, and it's undulated.

Love Interest: I dunno

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): he he he

Appearance: Shaun has a slender body, and walks with a slow deliberate gate, like he's wading through water. He has skinny arms and legs, that look like twigs on a small dying tree. His eyes are two different colors, the right being golden, the left being brown. His hair matches his brown eye color, and he sweeps it so his brown eye is showing.
He wears a large green baggy hoodie that is faded in certain spots. Underneath the hoodie he wears a black shirt with a tear along the bottom on the right side. To cover his nether regions he wears tight (not skinny mind you) black jeans, and checkered skate shoes. (I forgot to mention this, and I'm too lazy to go back and edit it in, but he's 5 ft tall.)

Personality: Shaun lives his life for servitude, whether it be a specific person  such as his meister, or an organization like the DWMA. He doesn't have much of a personality that defines him, as he will change it depending on his partner, or closest friend. Usually his voice is monotone, however he will pick up the other people talk, and sort of mimic them. Like if someone talks really timid and quiet or loud and obnoxious he'll talk like them. The only traits he doesn't derive from other people is his hobby of collecting small things, and needless apologizing.

History: Shaun was born unto to loving and caring parents, but was quickly kidnapped by a witch. The Witch tried using him in an experiment to make a weapon with the power of a shiningami.  One of most traumatizing experiments had him beaten to death by the witch's magic, only to be brought back right away and beaten again. Her experiments only halfway failed, however he gained no powers, just the golden eye. He eventually took the form of a weapon that she deemed useless and sent him to kill people hoping he would be killed in the process. This failed and he wound up consuming human souls, he was tracked down by the DWMA and stopped. He was put under custody under the hopes he could become a normal weapon. He intends to take the chance he's been given and try to change for the better.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"I have a moderate to severe affection towards Soul Eater!"[/center]

Last edited by Abako on October 13th 2014, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Kilik (Accepted)   Shaun Kilik (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 10:22 pm

Forgot to mention, any criticisms are welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Kilik (Accepted)   Shaun Kilik (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 9:06 pm

Le bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Kilik (Accepted)   Shaun Kilik (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 4:49 pm

As Sov is not on very much, I'll go ahead and accept this. I have him move it when he returns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Kilik (Accepted)   Shaun Kilik (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 4:52 pm

Yus! Thanks :P
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Kilik (Accepted)   Shaun Kilik (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 12:30 pm

Your coding is actually a little off, dear, and additionally, you need to expand the weapon form description. I won't hold the application or anything, but if anything involving this character comes into question & that description has not been completed, I will both hold the character & infract you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaun Kilik (Accepted)   Shaun Kilik (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaun Kilik (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1