Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myra's Mod Application

Go down 

Should Myra be approved as a mod?
Yes
Myra's Mod Application I_vote_lcap67%Myra's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Myra's Mod Application I_vote_lcap33%Myra's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

Myra's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Myra's Mod Application   Myra's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 8:56 pm

What's one thing you like about this site? I love the organization of the site, it's very easy to navigate around.
One thing you would like to see changed about the site? Honestly, how quickly character creations are approved. I've seen some sit there without any mod or admin look at it for a very long time.
What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members? I've been role playing since i was 14, i used to RP on mugglenet interactive and I was a mod for a smaller harry potter based site called Blackrook castle. (I believe its gone now, it's been years since I was on it.) I'm also extremely active on this site and I know that I would be able to do the mod duties everyday.
Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf? (Please list them) Idoc and Kayos
Time on the site? About a month.
Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them? I have five characters are they are all currently in use.
Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it? I honestly can say I have never gotten into any kind of issue with anyone else, i know its hard to believe lol.
Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond? I would post something along the lines of reminding them of the rules, warning them and then checking to see if they have any prior history of god-modding, if they do I would ask another mod if we should ban them or not.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Myra's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra's Mod Application   Myra's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 11:59 am

Again, little late on the draw, but after nearly a month of voting, Myra has been made a mod by a vote of 2 to 1
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Myra's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1