Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:21 pm

Noelle slowly leaned up, cupping her breasts and fitting them around his member, gently massaging back and forth and flicking her tongue out to lick his tip. She cast him a naughty grin before looking back at her work, blushing.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:25 pm

He let out a slight groan before grabbed her hair in a knot with his hand, controlling her licks. "W-WOAH." He wailed, before casting out his stockpile all over her breast, face, and down her stomach.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:27 pm

Noelle sat down, giggling softly. "Bit of a quick shooter, yeah? Coulda warned me." She winked up at him, starting to lick herself clean and putting on a small show for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:31 pm

"Well. Multiple times aren't too bad if you're still up for it." He said sitting down, motioning her to come and get some more if she really wanted too.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:33 pm

Noelle crawled up his body, helping him shed any clothes his still wore. She gently sucked on his neck, smirking some. "Are you sure you can handle me, Rage?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:36 pm

"Better question is, can you handle me?" He said, thrusting up, sending inches up into her, and then a few more times, before his erection became thicker, adding pleasure. He picked her nipple, and grunted in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:39 pm

Noelle let out a moan, her legs and arms locking around him in response. Her hips rolled against his with each thrust, her braid falling apart and sending her long blonde hair sprawling out along her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:45 pm

The rolling of her hips was enough to make Rage blow again, but he didn't, and they kept at it for the next hour, bouncing around Rage's apartment. When he finally climaxed, he sent it up into Noelle, leaving some to leak out.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:46 pm

Noelle threw her head back in climax as well, moaning out loudly, her nails digging into his back as she did so. She fell forward against him, panting heartily and shivering some as she came down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:50 pm

He leaned forward, onto her back, panting loudly. "So. You never answered my question back there. Ya know, about the partners thing." Rage gently slip out from under Noelle, and lay ed down next to her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:52 pm

He chuckled softly, rubbing his cheek with the back of her hand. "I thought I made that pretty clear with all my partner talk earlier... Sure, but if you want us to live together, we're using my apartment, because this place is, well... A shithole."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:55 pm

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" He said playfully. "We've got a wall..... and a floor, and a....... Ya know what? You're probably right." He chuckled, scooting and resting his head on Noelle's bare chest. "Gotta pack all my shit though."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:58 pm

She nodded, running a hand through his hair. "Trust me, my apartment's big enough for two..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:01 pm

"Yeah." He said, pinching Noelle's nipple as it hovered over his face. "Wanna go for another round ?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:03 pm

She gasped softly at his actions, then gave a small nod. "I-If you can handle it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:09 pm

"Naw." He said, getting up. "We'll save that for your place." He threw on his pants and jacket, ignoring his shirt, and stuffed his things into his duffel bag. His clothes, necklace, nicknacks, and.... The journal. He threw it in his bag, and ran back into the living room, slipping his shoes on, and then stopping. "Wait." He said. Removing all his clothes, except his shoes, he threw them and Noelle's clothes in his bad, threw it over his shoulder, then picked up Noelle, and ran out Into the outside world.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:13 pm

Noelle shrieked in surprise, holding tight to him and balling up to cover her figure. "W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? WHAT ABOUT MY BIIIIIKE!?!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:22 pm

"TRUST ME!" He said, running down the lonely sidewalk. "Which house Is yours?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:24 pm

She pointed to a yellow apartment building, though quickly covered herself up again to avoid being ogled. "I am NOT an exhibitionist!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:36 pm

"Heh heh well you'd be lying If you said you weren't adventurous." He trotted inside, his junk flopping around as he run, flopping up, smacking Noelle's ass everyone know In awhile. Once inside, and run and jumped on her couch, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:43 pm

Noelle sat down on her chair, balling up and watching him. "The hell was that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)   A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Saucy Night for Our Hero? (Bliv and I Mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2