Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)   A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 8:56 pm

Caught up in his newfound excitement Shaun moved a pawn to the right of the knight without thinking Sora had cheated. Wait... I should have gotten rid of the rook before I moved the pawn. Shaun decided to calm down and focus on the game a bit more.
(OOC: Sorry it took so long, I was pleasantly distracted.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)   A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 9:40 am

The sorcerer grinned. His success was almost guaranteed. There were two pieces in between the rook and Shaun's king, and Sora could carve through the two pieces with ease. If one of the opponents pawns didn't move diagonally backwards and smite down the tower. "Use that as a lesson, friend. Every piece is sentient. And sometimes, they make their own moves." But Sora was quite irritated by this move. The sorcerer had to win, or he would be at the mercy of his opponent. To waste time, he moved a pawn on his side a single space forwards.

OOC: sorry I took so long, too. I just sort of forgot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)   A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2014, 11:33 pm

Shaun was distracted by the pawn, and moved one of his pawns right next to Sora's. Quite sure he had made the right move, he made smiled and leaned back in his chair. All of a sudden a few of his pawns started to turn gray, but Shaun didn't notice. "Well buddy, looks like your gonna gimme back my ten dollars." He kicked his feat up on the corner of the table as he relaxed.
(Ooc: I should be able to post more frequently now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)   A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 5:57 pm

"Every single person in my army when the war is finished shall be given full immunity for past crimes and have intercourse with any woman they want." Sora grinned, waiting for the statement to take effect. It did. As well as restoring his own troop's morale, he changed a few of Shaun's pieces completely black. Most others were now a dark grey. The pieces moved on their own. All of them. By the end of the turn, exactly eight pieces were taken from Shaun and two from Sora. "You must learn, my friend. You must learn the power of words. For it is not the blade that will win you this fight, but the morale the blade strikes with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)   A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 10:14 pm

Shaun stared blankly at the board. He took a moment to register what had happened, and he realized the end was nigh. Seeing the abysmal amount of troops he had left, he wanted to surrender. Well.... fuck. He took his legs off the table and sat up straight again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)   A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 8:01 am

"Are you sure there's no one else? Alright then." Sora finally moved a single piece, a rook cutting straight through one of Shaun's last knights, giving him direct view of the king. "I believe that's a check, my friend. I suggest you get out of it before I end up winning this little bet of ours." Even this little check nearly converted one of Shaun's pawns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)   A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 10:20 pm

Shaun layed his head down on the table, his cocky attitude gone, he accepted defeat. The last of his pawns turned white, he spoke in an uneasy tone, "Whatever it is I have to do, please don't make it painful." He sat in the chair, awaiting his orders.
(OOC: My phone updated gmail, and that's usually what I check to see any new posts. For some reason, I didn't get any emails from this website, but I did from another, and I'm sorry I didn't check sooner.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)   A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 7:20 am

OOC: I'm the one that should apologising. I continuously forget about responding to this thread, and thus make you wait for ridiculous periods of time.

Sora thought for a few moments, before deciding to peer into the boy's soul. He saw the corruption and the weak insanity inside it, and made a quick decision. "I'm going to make you my weapon. Now, my dear weapon, what is your name?" And just like that, the deal was finished. Every condition in the deal had been met, and the winning condition was automatically fulfilled. Although Sora did find it strange that he made this poor boy his weapon and didn't even know his name. Good job, you falcon bastard. "It better be a good name. Like... Like Colin. Wait no... Wade? Ha! Is your name Wade?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)   A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 7:37 pm

Shaun stared at him blankly for a moment, processing what he had just heard. "Shaun..." He said in a mumbled tone, Is he joking? He shifted uncomfortably in his seat before adopting Sora's personality again, "Well then sir, what shall we do now?"

(Ooc: I really am sorry, I should be active again.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)   A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 9:52 am

Sora waved his hand in in front of Shaun's face. "No no no no, we're partners now. No need to call me sir. Just call me Sora. And boy, are we going to have some fun..." The sorcerer did a quick hand gesture, and the table and chessboard disappeared. He stood up, and the chair vanished from under him. "I want you to really think. What do you want most in this world? Power? Money? 'Pleasurable Company?' Just name it, and we can have it all." He lifted the boy rom his seat and placed his arm around his shoulders. "Trust me. We're gonna go far, kid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)   A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Street Game (Private, Abako and I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2